TrueCar Inc (TRUE) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering TRUE.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TRUE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for TRUE as an investment opportunity.
- TRUE has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 6.06% of all US stocks.
- TrueCar Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 9% of Technology stocks.
- TrueCar Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than 10.77% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- TRUE has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 12.22% of Business Services stocks.
- TrueCar Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 78.26% of Technology stocks.
- TRUE has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 67.25% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of TRUE is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is TRUE a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!