The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRV POWR Grades
- TRV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- TRV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- TRV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
TRV Stock Summary
- Travelers Companies Inc's market capitalization of $40,297,309,037 is ahead of 93.63% of US-listed equities.
- TRV's went public 34.88 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRV is currently 5.69, higher than just 20.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALL, AFL, ERIC, CNC, and WLTW.
- Visit TRV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.travelers.com.
TRV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.36||52-week high||$162.71|
|Prev. close||$160.25||52-week low||$92.93|
|Day high||$159.64||Avg. volume||1,373,289|
|50-day MA||$154.95||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$135.52||Market Cap||39.82B|
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV) Company Bio
Travelers Companies provides a range of commercial and personal property, and casualty insurance products and services to businesses, government units, associations, and individuals in the Unites states and internationally. It operates in three segments: Business and International Insurance; Bond & Specialty Insurance; and Personal Insurance. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in New York, New York.
TRV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Travelers Companies Inc. To summarize, we found that Travelers Companies Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 132.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Travelers Companies Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 86. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 68.06% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- TRV's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 27.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRV Latest Social Stream
View Full TRV Social Stream
Latest TRV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Travelers Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRV as an investment opportunity.
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) today released its annual Community Report, announcing 2020 charitable contributions of nearly $23 million. This brings the company’s total giving over the past decade to approximately $225 million.
The stage is set for an explosion in the amount of stock buybacks, says Goldman Sachs.
ProAssurance's (PRA) Q1 results reflect reduced expenses, partly offset by lower premiums.
Table of Contents: Masthead Sticky Summary List Placement The average South Carolina driver spends about $1,022 per year on car insurance, according to the Insurance Information Institute . As you're shopping for car insurance coverage, you might notice that prices vary widely. Car insurance companies consider your location, age, gender , and driving record to calculate rates for premiums. Other factors like credit score, marital status, vehicle type, previous coverage, and miles driven can all play a role in the amount you'll pay for coverage. That said, it's important to compare prices and policies to save. You'll want to get quotes from several different companies and compare them to make sure that you're getting the best price for you. /* Business Insider / Auto Insurance Content Pa...
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) today announced that it has released a new and reimagined MyTravelers® app, the company’s mobile app for personal insurance customers, to make it easier than ever to connect with Travelers.
TRV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRVWant to see what other sources are saying about Travelers Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Travelers Companies Inc (TRV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Travelers Companies Inc (TRV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Travelers Companies Inc (TRV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch