The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV): Price and Financial Metrics
TRV Stock Summary
- TRV has a market capitalization of $35,508,573,906 -- more than approximately 94.02% of US stocks.
- TRV's went public 33.63 years ago, making it older than 91.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Travelers Companies Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Travelers Companies Inc are CP, CCL, MPC, STT, and DAL.
- TRV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Travelers Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.travelers.com.
TRV Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.76||52-week high||$155.09|
|Prev. close||$136.88||52-week low||$127.86|
|Day high||$138.15||Avg. volume||1,348,087|
|50-day MA||$136.14||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$142.50||Market Cap||35.56B|
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV) Company Bio
Travelers Companies provides a range of commercial and personal property, and casualty insurance products and services to businesses, government units, associations, and individuals in the Unites states and internationally. It operates in three segments: Business and International Insurance; Bond & Specialty Insurance; and Personal Insurance. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in New York, New York.
TRV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Travelers Companies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Travelers Companies Inc ranked in the 66st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 46.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Travelers Companies Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 10.12 -- which is good for besting 64.04% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- TRV's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 31.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|