Travelers Companies Inc (TRV) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering TRV.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TRV Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- TRV has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 6.58% of Insurance stocks.
- TRV has a higher average analyst price target than 93.04% of Financial Services stocks.
- TRV has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 92.17% of Insurance stocks.
- TRV has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 13.76% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Travelers Companies Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 15.75% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of TRV is lower than 23.48% of Insurance stocks.
- TRV has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is TRV a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!