Trevena, Inc. (TRVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRVN POWR Grades
- TRVN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.98% of US stocks.
- TRVN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 27 days.
- TRVN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.61% of US stocks).
TRVN Stock Summary
- TRVN has a market capitalization of $11,671,711 -- more than approximately merely 3.37% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRVN's revenue has grown -165.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.33% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of TREVENA INC's share price is greater than that of 99.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AYRO, CTSO, SONM, SQL, and FCEL.
- TRVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TREVENA INC's official web site, go to www.trevena.com.
TRVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TRVN's price/sales ratio is 1428.57% lower, now standing at -27.9.
- Over the past 110 months, TRVN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRVN.
TRVN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -145.28%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -73.61%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 131.73%.
The table below shows TRVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.81% of graded US stocks.
- TRVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 357th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SIGA, FBRX, and INFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRVN.
The table below shows TRVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.58||52-week high||$15.28|
|Prev. close||$1.68||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$1.73||Avg. volume||98,991|
|50-day MA||$2.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.31||Market Cap||10.98M|
Trevena, Inc. (TRVN) Company Bio
Trevena Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and intent to commercialize therapeutics for G protein coupled receptors. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRVN Latest Social Stream
View Full TRVN Social Stream
Latest TRVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREVENA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRVN as an investment opportunity.
Trevena Announces Poster Presentations of TRV045 Nonclinical Epilepsy Data, and OLINVYK Clinical Neurocognitive and GI Data, at Recent Medical Meetings
TRV045 data reflected reduced seizure burden in nonclinical models of acute epilepsy presented at American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP) Annual Meeting OLINVYK poster presentation on reduced effect on neurocognitive function in humans compared to morphine presented at ACNP Annual Meeting OLINVYK comparison analysis versus other opioid treatments showed reduced gastrointestinal adverse effects presented at American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting C
CHESTERBROOK, Pa., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trevena, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRVN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel medicines for patients with central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that it has received notice from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (Nasdaq) by letter dated November 28, 2022 informing Trevena that it has regained compliance with the minimum bid price requirement under Nasdaq
Trevena, Inc. Announces $8.0 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market Under Nasdaq Rules
CHESTERBROOK, Pa., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trevena, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRVN) ("Trevena" or the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel medicines for patients with central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with a single institutional investor for the purchase and sale of 2,614,380 shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,614,380 share
E ratio of -0.49.
CHESTERBROOK, Pa., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trevena, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRVN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel medicines for patients with central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that it has filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation (the “Amendment”) to effect a reverse stock split of its common stock at a ratio of 1-for-25. The reverse stock split will become effective at 5:01 p.m. ET on Wednesd
TRVN Price Returns