Trevena, Inc. (TRVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRVN Stock Summary
- TREVENA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 7.51% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 133.73, TREVENA INC has a higher such ratio than 98.14% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRVN's revenue has grown -94.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.09% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RNLX, APPN, YQ, MASS, and ITCI.
- TRVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TREVENA INC's official web site, go to www.trevena.com.
TRVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TRVN's price/sales ratio is 7452.63% higher, now standing at 143.5.
- TRVN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.6 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRVN.
TRVN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -99.45%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -115.86%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.68%.
The table below shows TRVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.81% of graded US stocks.
- TRVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 357th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SIGA, FBRX, and INFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRVN.
The table below shows TRVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.16||52-week high||$1.24|
|Prev. close||$0.16||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.16||Avg. volume||1,313,347|
|50-day MA||$0.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.38||Market Cap||27.46M|
Trevena, Inc. (TRVN) Company Bio
Trevena Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and intent to commercialize therapeutics for G protein coupled receptors. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRVN Latest Social Stream
View Full TRVN Social Stream
Latest TRVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREVENA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRVN as an investment opportunity.
CHESTERBROOK, Pa., Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trevena, Inc. (Nasdaq:TRVN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel medicines for patients with central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced the Company will present a corporate overview at the H.C. Wainwright Annual Global Investment Conference being held in-person and virtually September 12- 14, 2022, in New York. Presentation DetailsDate: Monday, September 12, 2022Time: 4:30pm ETWeb
Trevena (TRVN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Trevena (TRVN – Research Report) and Nkarta (NKTX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Trevena (TRVN) H.C. Wainwright analyst Douglas Tsao reiterated a Buy rating on Trevena today and set a price target of $1.50. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $0.24, close to its 52-week low of $0.18. According to TipRanks.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Trevena (TRVN – Research Report) and Zealand Pharma (ZEAL – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Trevena (TRVN) JMP Securities analyst Jason Butler reiterated a Buy rating on Trevena today and set a price target of $2.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $0.24, close to its 52-week low of $0.18. According to TipRanks.
TRVN Price Returns