Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSBK Stock Summary
- TSBK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 276.27 -- higher than 90.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.02%, Timberland Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.64% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TSBK is more volatile than only 0.38% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Timberland Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OPOF, RRBI, UBFO, FRAF, and CCBG.
- Visit TSBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.timberlandbank.com.
TSBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TSBK's price/earnings ratio is 21.82% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- TSBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TSBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSBK.
TSBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.63%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 112.12%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.99%.
The table below shows TSBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.71% of graded US stocks.
- TSBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 435 Banking stocks.
- CFR, PLBC, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSBK.
The table below shows TSBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.42||52-week high||$29.99|
|Prev. close||$25.75||52-week low||$25.06|
|Day high||$25.89||Avg. volume||10,187|
|50-day MA||$26.39||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$27.78||Market Cap||211.14M|
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK) Company Bio
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Timberland Bank that provides various banking services in Washington. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Hoquiam, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TSBK Social Stream
Latest TSBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Timberland Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSBK as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Timberland Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TSBK ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
This lender looks cheap compared to the interest rate outlook
First Fiscal Quarter Net Income of $5.49 MillionQuarterly Return on Average Equity of 10.55%Loan Portfolio (Excluding PPP Loans) Increased 5% During QuarterAnnounces a 5% increase in the Quarterly Cash Dividend HOQUIAM, Wash., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”), the holding company for Timberland Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $5.49 million, or $0.65 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Timberland...
TSBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Timberland Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch