Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSBK Stock Summary
- TSBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.27%, TIMBERLAND BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.44% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of TIMBERLAND BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of only 4.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TIMBERLAND BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MGYR, CIA, ACNB, HTH, and HMNF.
- Visit TSBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.timberlandbank.com.
TSBK Valuation Summary
- TSBK's price/earnings ratio is 10.1; this is 2.88% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TSBK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSBK.
TSBK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.79%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -13.79%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 102.55%.
The table below shows TSBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.71% of graded US stocks.
- TSBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 435 Banking stocks.
- CFR, PLBC, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSBK.
The table below shows TSBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.52||52-week high||$29.90|
|Prev. close||$27.64||52-week low||$24.05|
|Day high||$27.64||Avg. volume||8,683|
|50-day MA||$26.31||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$26.70||Market Cap||228.58M|
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK) Company Bio
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Timberland Bank that provides various banking services in Washington. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Hoquiam, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TSBK Social Stream
Latest TSBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIMBERLAND BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSBK as an investment opportunity.
Third Fiscal Quarter Net Income of $5.74 MillionQuarterly Return on Average Equity of 10.80%Loan Portfolio (Excluding PPP Loans) Increased 5.7% During QuarterAnnounces $0.22 Quarterly Cash Dividend HOQUIAM, Wash., July 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”), the holding company for Timberland Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $5.74 million, or $0.69 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. This comp
The big shareholder groups in Timberland Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TSBK ) have power over the company. Insiders often own...
Timberland Bancorp Included on American Banker Magazine’s List of the Top 200 Publicly Traded Community Banks
HOQUIAM, Wash., May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”) today announced that Timberland Bank has been recognized by its inclusion in the American Banker magazine’s list of the Top 200 Publicly Traded Community Banks. In its May 2022 issue, Timberland ranked 51st on the list of the country’s top 200 publicly traded community banks with assets under $2 billion, based on three-year average return on equity (“ROE”) as of December 31, 2
HOQUIAM, Wash., April 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”) today announced that Timberland has been recognized by Keefe Bruyette & Woods (“KBW”) by its inclusion in KBW’s 2022 Bank Honor Roll. To be eligible for this award, a bank must have assets of more than $500 million and must have reported increases in annual earnings per share for ten consecutive years. Only 17 banking institutions nationally qualified for this award. “We are
Second Fiscal Quarter Net Income of $5.33 MillionQuarterly Return on Average Equity of 10.10%Loan Portfolio (Excluding PPP Loans) Increased 6% During QuarterAnnounces $0.22 Quarterly Cash Dividend HOQUIAM, Wash., April 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”), the holding company for Timberland Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $5.33 million, or $0.63 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. This com
TSBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Timberland Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch