Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSBK POWR Grades
- TSBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSBK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TSBK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TSBK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $240,015,431, Timberland Bancorp Inc has a greater market value than just 24.65% of US stocks.
- TSBK's current price/earnings ratio is 8.85, which is higher than only 13.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- TSBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Timberland Bancorp Inc are SLCT, COFS, OVBC, EBMT, and GABC.
- TSBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Timberland Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.timberlandbank.com.
TSBK Valuation Summary
- TSBK's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TSBK's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.2.
- TSBK's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSBK.
TSBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.62||52-week high||$30.75|
|Prev. close||$28.70||52-week low||$16.01|
|Day high||$28.92||Avg. volume||23,467|
|50-day MA||$28.48||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$24.93||Market Cap||239.35M|
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK) Company Bio
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Timberland Bank that provides various banking services in Washington. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Hoquiam, Washington.
TSBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TSBK Social Stream
Latest TSBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Timberland Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSBK as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSBK) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, April 27th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, May 14th will be given a dividend of 0.21 per share by the savings and loans company on Friday, May 28th. This represents a $0.84 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.91%. The 
Second Fiscal Quarter Net Income Increases 44% to $7.25 MillionQuarterly Return on Average Assets of 1.75%Quarterly Return on Average Equity of 14.89%Announces $0.21 Quarterly Cash Dividend HOQUIAM, Wa., April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”) today reported that net income increased 44% to $7.25 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 from $5.05 million for the comparable quarter one year ago, which quarter was affected by a $2.00 million ($1.58 million after income taxes) provision to the loan loss reserves, and decreased slightly from $7.29 million for the preceding quarter. Earnings per diluted common share (“EPS”) increased 43% to $0.86 for the current quarter from $0.60 for the comparable quarter one year ago ...
Timberland Bancorp Named to the 2021 KBW Bank Honor Roll and, in Addition, Announces the Receipt of the 2020 Raymond James Bankers Cup Award
HOQUIAM, Wash., April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”) today announced that Timberland has been recognized by Keefe Bruyette & Woods (“KBW”) by its inclusion in KBW’s 2021 Bank Honor Roll. To be eligible for this award, a bank must have assets of more than $500 million and must have reported increases in annual earnings per share for ten consecutive years. Timberland was one of three new members included in the 2021 KBW Bank Honor Roll. Only 16 banking institutions nationally qualified for this award. Timberland also announced that it received the 2020 Raymond James Community Bankers Cup award. The award recognizes the top 10% of a select group of community banks chosen by Raymond James based on various profitability, o...
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSBK) COO Jonathan Arthur Fischer sold 898 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, March 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $28.40, for a total value of $25,503.20. Following the sale, the chief operating officer now owns 1,898 shares of the company’s stock, […]
TSBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Timberland Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch