Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TSBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSBK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 114 days.
- TSBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.82% of US stocks).
TSBK Stock Summary
- For TSBK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.46% of US equities we're observing.
- TSBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.23% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.93%, TIMBERLAND BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TIMBERLAND BANCORP INC are MGYR, HTH, SHBI, AROW, and ABCB.
- Visit TSBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.timberlandbank.com.
TSBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TSBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.62% lower, now standing at -1.2.
- TSBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSBK.
TSBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -19.1%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 108.25%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -0.58%.
The table below shows TSBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.71% of graded US stocks.
- TSBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 435 Banking stocks.
- CFR, PLBC, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSBK.
The table below shows TSBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.20||52-week high||$35.62|
|Prev. close||$34.00||52-week low||$24.05|
|Day high||$34.27||Avg. volume||12,811|
|50-day MA||$33.68||Dividend yield||2.59%|
|200-day MA||$28.79||Market Cap||281.81M|
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK) Company Bio
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Timberland Bank that provides various banking services in Washington. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Hoquiam, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TSBK Social Stream
Latest TSBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TIMBERLAND BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSBK as an investment opportunity.
The board of Timberland Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TSBK ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.23 on the...
Quarterly EPS Increased 38% to a record $0.90 from $0.65 One Year Ago Quarterly Return on Average Assets Increased to 1.63% Quarterly Return on Average Equity Increased to 13.63% Quarterly Net Interest Margin Expanded 39 Basis Points to 4.03% Loan Portfolio (Excluding PPP Loans) Increased 20% Year-Over-Year Announces a 5% Increase in the Quarterly Cash Dividend HOQUIAM, Wash., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK ) ("Timberland" or "the Company"), the holding company for Timberland Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income of $7.51 million, or $0.90 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. This compares to net income of $7.05 million, or $0.85 per diluted common share, for the preceding quarter and $5.49 million, or $0.65 ...
HOQUIAM, Wash., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”), the holding company for Timberland Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $7.51 million, or $0.90 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. This compares to net income of $7.05 million, or $0.85 per diluted common share, for the preceding quarter and $5.49 million, or $0.65 per diluted common share, for the comparable quarter one year ago.
If you want to know who really controls Timberland Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TSBK ), then you'll have to look at the...
Michael R Sand , CEO at Timberland Bancorp (NASDAQ: TSBK ), reported a large insider sell on November 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday showed that Sand sold 3,000 shares of Timberland Bancorp . The total transaction amounted to $96,000. Timberland Bancorp shares are trading down 0.0% at $33.25 at the time of this writing on Tuesday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete investment firm. The Importance of Insider Transactions Insider transactions shouldn''t be used primarily to … Full story available on Benzinga.com
TSBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Timberland Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch