Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TSBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.26% of US stocks.
- TSBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- TSBK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
TSBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.42 for Timberland Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.46%, Timberland Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.37% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TSBK is more volatile than only 3.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPOF, RRBI, HBT, CVCY, and ACNB.
- TSBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Timberland Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.timberlandbank.com.
TSBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TSBK's price/earnings ratio is 21.82% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- TSBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TSBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSBK.
TSBK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 56.87%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 38.08%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 111.42%.
The table below shows TSBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.86% of graded US stocks.
- TSBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 437 Banking stocks.
- CFR, PLBC, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSBK.
The table below shows TSBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.86||52-week high||$30.75|
|Prev. close||$27.84||52-week low||$16.69|
|Day high||$27.91||Avg. volume||26,689|
|50-day MA||$28.71||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$27.92||Market Cap||232.74M|
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK) Company Bio
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Timberland Bank that provides various banking services in Washington. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Hoquiam, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSBK Latest Social Stream
View Full TSBK Social Stream
Latest TSBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Timberland Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSBK as an investment opportunity.
HOQUIAM, Wash., Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ – TSBK) (“Timberland” or the “Company”), the holding company for Timberland Bank (the “Bank”) today announced the retirement of James A. Davis as a director of the Company and of the Bank effective August 24, 2021 having reached Timberland’s mandatory retirement age. Mr. Davis has served as a Director of the Company and of the Bank since 2017. Jon Parker, the Company’s Chairman of the Board stated, “Jim’s dedicate
It looks like Timberland Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TSBK ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
HOQUIAM, Wash., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (Timberland or the Company), the holding company for Timberland Bank (the Bank), today reported that net income increased 13% to $7.02 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 from $6.21 million for the comparable quarter one year ago, which quarter was affected by a $1.00 million ($790,000 after income taxes) provision to the loan loss reserves, and decreased $227,000, or 3%, from $7.25 million for the preceding quarter. Earnings per diluted common share (EPS) increased 12% to $0.83 for the current quarter from $0.74 for the comparable quarter one year ago and decreased 3% from $0.86 for the preceding quarter.
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. Announces the Retirement of Director Larry Goldberg and Appoints Parul Bhandari to its Board of Directors
HOQUIAM, Wash., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (Timberland or the Company), the holding company for Timberland Bank (the Bank) announced today that Parul Bhandari has been appointed to the Boards of Directors of the Company and the Bank. Ms. Bhandari has been appointed to serve on the Boards in place of Larry Goldberg whom announced his retirement today from Timberlands Boards having reached Timberlands mandatory retirement age.
Year-to-Date Net Income Increases 20% to $21.57 MillionQuarterly Return on Average Assets of 1.63%Quarterly Return on Average Equity of 14.02%Announces $0.21 Quarterly Cash Dividend and a $0.10 Special Dividend HOQUIAM, Wash., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”), the holding company for Timberland Bank (the “Bank”), today reported that net income increased 13% to $7.02 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 from $6.21 mil
TSBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Timberland Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch