Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK): Price and Financial Metrics
TSBK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.85, Timberland Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.58 for Timberland Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 349.7%, Timberland Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.04% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Timberland Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RRBI, BFIN, HTH, SMBC, and FBSS.
- Visit TSBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.timberlandbank.com.
TSBK Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
TSBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.87||52-week high||$31.00|
|Prev. close||$17.08||52-week low||$13.60|
|Day high||$17.63||Avg. volume||17,472|
|50-day MA||$17.23||Dividend yield||4.68%|
|200-day MA||$20.70||Market Cap||140.21M|
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK) Company Bio
Timberland Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Timberland Bank that provides various banking services in Washington. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Hoquiam, Washington.