Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TSBK has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 16.55% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Over the past 5.5 years, TSBK has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 7.53%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TSBK's growth rate has been 0.31% over the past 5.5 years.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TSBK's price: LEJU, LNT, CTXS, SQFT and GNSS.
TSBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TSBK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 472.67% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Timberland Bancorp Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 472.67%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.1% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, TSBK has a discount rate lower than 90.1% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Timberland Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 90.82% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Timberland Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 94.56% of them.
TSBK Dividend Chart
TSBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TSBK Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on TSBK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Timberland Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Timberland Bancorp Inc Common Stock (TSBK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) - Dividend Investor
Timberland Bancorp Inc (TSBK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha