TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (TSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- TSC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TSC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.37% of US stocks).
TSC Stock Summary
- TriState Capital Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 22.16% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.68 for TriState Capital Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TriState Capital Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 72.29%; that's higher than 74.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TriState Capital Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CGC, FRGI, RUTH, HCCI, and REED.
- TSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TriState Capital Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.tristatecapitalbank.com.
TSC Valuation Summary
- TSC's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 6.25% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 101 months, TSC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
- TSC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSC.
TSC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 596.48%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -23.15%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 58.66%.
The table below shows TSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.56% of graded US stocks.
- TSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 419th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PROV, EBMT, and FRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSC.
The table below shows TSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.58||52-week high||$34.87|
|Prev. close||$30.66||52-week low||$18.35|
|Day high||$31.52||Avg. volume||290,519|
|50-day MA||$31.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.63||Market Cap||1.03B|
TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (TSC) Company Bio
Tristate Capital Holdings, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for TriState Capital Bank that provides various commercial and private banking, and investment management services for middle-market companies, institutional clients, and high-net-worth individuals in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as well as through its four additional representative offices in Cleveland, Ohio; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Princeton, New Jersey; and New York, New York. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSC Latest Social Stream
View Full TSC Social Stream
Latest TSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TriState Capital Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSC as an investment opportunity.
Tudor Investment took new positions in Rivian (RIVN), TriState Capital (TSC) and HashiCorp.(HCP), according a 13F filing.It exited Synovus Financial (SNV) and Agnico Eagles mines…
In a report released yesterday, Peter Winter from Wedbush maintained a Hold rating on Tristate Capital (TSC – Research Report), with a price target of $27.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $33.25, close to its 52-week high of $33.54. According to TipRanks.com, Winter is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 9.9% and a 55.4% success rate. Winter covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Zions Bancorporation National Association, Texas Capital Bancshares, and Huntington Bancshares. Currently, the analyst consensus on Tristate Capital is a Hold with an average price target of $27.00.
Investment company Versor Investments LP (Current Portfolio) buys Cerner Corp, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings PLC, Vonage Holdings Corp, Umpqua Holdings Corp, Rogers Corp, sells Five9 Inc, , , , during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Versor Investments LP.
Investment company Royce Investment Partners (Current Portfolio) buys H&R Block Inc, Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Forward Air Corp, Bioventus Inc, Newtek Business Services Corp, sells Upland Software Inc, Meredith Holdings Corp, Meredith Holdings Corp, Rogers Corp, TriState Capital Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Royce Investment Partners.
Rye Brook, NY, based Investment company IndexIQ Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Blackstone Senior Loan ETF, Invesco Senior Loan ETF, iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Government Bond ETF, iShares MBS ETF, sells IQ Ultra Short Duration ETF, Medallia Inc, PNM Resources Inc, , Five9 Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, IndexIQ Advisors LLC.
TSC Price Returns
Continue Researching TSCWant to see what other sources are saying about TriState Capital Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TriState Capital Holdings Inc (TSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TriState Capital Holdings Inc (TSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TriState Capital Holdings Inc (TSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch