TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (TSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TSC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.54% of US stocks).
TSC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TSC is 0.24 -- better than just 20.29% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.92 for TriState Capital Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.8% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TSC comes in at -17.05% -- higher than that of merely 15.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TriState Capital Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCF, WTBA, BWFG, MCB, and NTB.
- TSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TriState Capital Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.tristatecapitalbank.com.
TSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TSC's price/sales ratio is 208.33% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 100 months, TSC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- TSC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSC.
TSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.44||52-week high||$26.42|
|Prev. close||$20.13||52-week low||$12.09|
|Day high||$20.61||Avg. volume||111,885|
|50-day MA||$21.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.22||Market Cap||677.75M|
TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (TSC) Company Bio
Tristate Capital Holdings, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for TriState Capital Bank that provides various commercial and private banking, and investment management services for middle-market companies, institutional clients, and high-net-worth individuals in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as well as through its four additional representative offices in Cleveland, Ohio; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Princeton, New Jersey; and New York, New York. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
TSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSC Latest Social Stream
View Full TSC Social Stream
Latest TSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TriState Capital Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSC as an investment opportunity.
TriState (TSC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.14% and 3.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tristate Capital Reports Second Quarter 2021 EPS of $0.41 on Continued Organic Growth of AUM, Loans, Revenue, Pre-Tax Income and Net Income to New Record Levels
PITTSBURGH, July 21, 2021--TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSC) reported second quarter 2021 financial results including fully organic growth in all of its investment management, private banking and commercial banking businesses, as assets under management (AUM), loans, net interest income, fee income, revenue, pre-tax income and net income reach new record high levels.
TriState Capital Holdings (TSC) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
TriState (TSC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PITTSBURGH, June 30, 2021--TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSC) scheduled a conference call for Thursday, July 22, 2021 to review its second quarter 2021 financial results and operating performance.
TSC Price Returns
Continue Researching TSCWant to see what other sources are saying about TriState Capital Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TriState Capital Holdings Inc (TSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TriState Capital Holdings Inc (TSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TriState Capital Holdings Inc (TSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch