TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (TSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSC POWR Grades
- TSC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 73.18% of US stocks.
- TSC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TSC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.77% of US stocks).
TSC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TSC is 0.24 -- better than only 20.15% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.92 for TriState Capital Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.88% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TSC comes in at -15.08% -- higher than that of only 16.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TriState Capital Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WTBA, MYFW, ZIXI, OPHC, and BWFG.
- Visit TSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tristatecapitalbank.com.
TSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.88||52-week high||$26.42|
|Prev. close||$22.76||52-week low||$12.09|
|Day high||$22.98||Avg. volume||123,791|
|50-day MA||$23.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.31||Market Cap||758.66M|
TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (TSC) Company Bio
Tristate Capital Holdings, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for TriState Capital Bank that provides various commercial and private banking, and investment management services for middle-market companies, institutional clients, and high-net-worth individuals in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as well as through its four additional representative offices in Cleveland, Ohio; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Princeton, New Jersey; and New York, New York. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
TSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSC Latest Social Stream
View Full TSC Social Stream
Latest TSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TriState Capital Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSC as an investment opportunity.
TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (TSC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021 08:30 ET Company Participants Jim Getz - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Tim Riddle - Managing Partner and Chief Executive Officer, Chartwell Investment Partners David Demas - Chief Financial Officer Brian Fetterolf - President and Chief Executive...
TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSC) scheduled a conference call for Thursday, April 22, 2021 to review its first quarter 2021 financial results and operating performance.
TriState Capital Closes $105 Million Capital Raise, Issuing Common Equity, Convertible Preferred Stock and Warrants to Funds Managed by Stone Point Capital LLC - Stone Point Capital (Stone Point Capital) | CompanyNewsHQ
(Stone Point Capital) PITTSBURGH, PA – December 30, 2020 – TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSC) (“TriState Capital” or the “company”) on Wednesday completed its
PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSC) declared quarterly dividends on the company’s outstanding non-cumulative perpetual preferred stock. A dividend of $0.421875 per depositary share of Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (Nasdaq: TSCAP) is payable on April 1, 2021 to holders of record as of March 15, 2021. A dividend of $0.3984375 per depositary share of Series B Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (Nasdaq: TSCBP
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2021 / TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 28, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
TSC Price Returns
Continue Researching TSCWant to see what other sources are saying about TriState Capital Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TriState Capital Holdings Inc (TSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TriState Capital Holdings Inc (TSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TriState Capital Holdings Inc (TSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch