TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (TSC): Price and Financial Metrics
TSC Stock Summary
- TSC's current price/earnings ratio is 4.87, which is higher than just 13.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.18 for TriState Capital Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.21% of US stocks.
- TriState Capital Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TriState Capital Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FSB, WTBA, AX, PVBC, and LOB.
- Visit TSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tristatecapitalbank.com.
TSC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.29||52-week high||$26.43|
|Prev. close||$10.60||52-week low||$7.59|
|Day high||$11.29||Avg. volume||225,318|
|50-day MA||$16.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.04||Market Cap||335.13M|
TriState Capital Holdings, Inc. (TSC) Company Bio
Tristate Capital Holdings, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for TriState Capital Bank that provides various commercial and private banking, and investment management services for middle-market companies, institutional clients, and high-net-worth individuals in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as well as through its four additional representative offices in Cleveland, Ohio; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Princeton, New Jersey; and New York, New York. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.