Taysha Gene Therapies Inc. (TSHA): Price and Financial Metrics
TSHA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.79||52-week high||$3.89|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||2,013,208|
|50-day MA||$2.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.44||Market Cap||334.66M|
TSHA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSHA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TSHA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSHA is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TSHA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TSHA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.04 for TAYSHA GENE THERAPIES INC; that's greater than it is for merely 3.61% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TAYSHA GENE THERAPIES INC comes in at 473.5%, a number that bests 98.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of TAYSHA GENE THERAPIES INC's share price is greater than that of 95.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAYSHA GENE THERAPIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PTCT, STX, ABSI, IDR, and AUMN.
- Visit TSHA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tayshagtx.com.
TSHA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TSHA's price/earnings ratio is 106.03% lower, now standing at -1.6.
- Over the past 38 months, TSHA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSHA.
TSHA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSHA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.38% of graded US stocks.
- TSHA's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TSHA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Taysha Gene Therapies Inc. (TSHA) Company Bio
Taysha Gene Therapies, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of adeno-associated viruses (AAV) based gene therapies for the treatment of monogenic diseases of the central nervous system. It also develops multiple gene therapy platforms which include AAV9 Discovery, Novel Capsid, and AAV Redosing. The company was founded by Steven Gray, Berge Minassian, and R. A. Session II on September 20, 2019 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
TSHA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSHA Latest Social Stream
View Full TSHA Social Stream
Latest TSHA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAYSHA GENE THERAPIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSHA as an investment opportunity.
Taysha Gene Therapies Announces Expanded Eligibility in REVEAL Phase 1/2 Adult Trial to Include Adolescent Rett Syndrome Patients
Health Canada authorized the Company’s protocol amendment that expands eligibility to include patients aged 12 and older with stage four Rett syndrome in the REVEAL Phase 1/2 adult trial in Canada Protocol amendment broadens TSHA-102 treatment potential to both adolescent and adult patients with Rett syndrome Dosing of the third patient in the REVEAL Phase 1/2 adult trial (age 12+ protocol) and completion of cohort one (low dose) expected in the fourth quarter of 2023/first quarter of 2024 DALLA
Investors who take an interest in Taysha Gene Therapies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TSHA ) should definitely note that the Board...
Party Time: Brokers Just Made Major Increases To Their Taysha Gene Therapies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSHA) Earnings Forecasts
Celebrations may be in order for Taysha Gene Therapies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TSHA ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering...
It's been a good week for Taysha Gene Therapies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TSHA ) shareholders, because the company has just...
Taysha Gene Therapies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSHA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 14, 2023 Taysha Gene Therapies, Inc. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.13 EPS, expectations were $-0.13. Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to the Taysha Gene Therapies Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. […]
TSHA Price Returns