Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM): Price and Financial Metrics
TSM Stock Summary
- TSM has a higher market value than 99.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $277,403,210,140.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd is higher than merely 2.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TSM comes in at 87.07% -- higher than that of 97.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INTC, MRK, BA, JNJ, and CSCO.
- TSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.tsmc.com.
TSM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.25||52-week high||$59.52|
|Prev. close||$58.61||52-week low||$34.22|
|Day high||$59.52||Avg. volume||7,713,753|
|50-day MA||$52.25||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$44.34||Market Cap||302.09B|
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM) Company Bio
Taiwan Semiconductor engages in the computer-aided design, manufacture, packaging, testing, sale, and marketing of integrated circuits and other semiconductor devices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.