Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ADR (TSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSM POWR Grades
- TSM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- TSM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.53% of US stocks).
TSM Stock Summary
- TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD's market capitalization of $425,102,657,228 is ahead of 99.78% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TSM is currently 0.27, higher than only 2.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TSM comes in at 13.4% -- higher than that of 87.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be JNJ, LLY, NVDA, MRK, and PFE.
- TSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD's official web site, go to www.tsmc.com.
TSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.40||52-week high||$145.00|
|Prev. close||$81.40||52-week low||$59.43|
|Day high||$81.08||Avg. volume||12,907,729|
|50-day MA||$69.94||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$87.47||Market Cap||411.80B|
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ADR (TSM) Company Bio
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC; also called Taiwan Semiconductor) is a Taiwanese multinational semiconductor contract manufacturing and design company. It is the world's most valuable semiconductor company, the world's largest dedicated independent (pure-play) semiconductor foundry, and one of Taiwan's largest companies, with its headquarters and main operations located in the Hsinchu Science Park in Hsinchu. It is majority owned by foreign investors. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSM Latest Social Stream
View Full TSM Social Stream
Latest TSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSM as an investment opportunity.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM) Is a Trending Stock: Facts to Know Before Betting on It
Zacks.com users have recently been watching TSMC (TSM) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
These top stocks sell at reasonable valuations relative to earnings power and are ripe for the picking.
As of September 30th, 2022, Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway owned about 60 million shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing for a market value of $4.12 billion.
Although the market shows signs of improvement, the waters are still choppy enough for investors to focus on index funds to buy.
Policy makers need to better understand the importance of Taiwan's role in the health of the global economy, says Chip War author Chris Miller.
TSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch