Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM): Price and Financial Metrics
TSM Stock Summary
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd's market capitalization of $302,814,982,989 is ahead of 99.68% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd is higher than merely 2.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TSM comes in at 79.77% -- higher than that of 97.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be INTC, MRK, JNJ, NVS, and BA.
- TSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.tsmc.com.
TSM Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.24||52-week high||$60.64|
|Prev. close||$58.58||52-week low||$36.10|
|Day high||$58.99||Avg. volume||7,943,500|
|50-day MA||$56.14||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$46.58||Market Cap||302.04B|
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM) Company Bio
Taiwan Semiconductor engages in the computer-aided design, manufacture, packaging, testing, sale, and marketing of integrated circuits and other semiconductor devices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.