Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ADR (TSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSM POWR Grades
- TSM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TSM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.43% of US stocks).
TSM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $566,578,813,007, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd has a greater market value than 99.81% of US stocks.
- TSM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 276.79 -- higher than 90.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd is higher than only 2.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be JNJ, FB, ASML, PFE, and NVDA.
- Visit TSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tsmc.com.
TSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.75||52-week high||$145.00|
|Prev. close||$83.65||52-week low||$80.12|
|Day high||$82.22||Avg. volume||12,454,388|
|50-day MA||$90.58||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$109.34||Market Cap||423.96B|
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ADR (TSM) Company Bio
Taiwan Semiconductor engages in the computer-aided design, manufacture, packaging, testing, sale, and marketing of integrated circuits and other semiconductor devices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSM Latest Social Stream
View Full TSM Social Stream
Latest TSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSM as an investment opportunity.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSM) is currently the largest specialized foundry in the semiconductor industry across the globe. The company designs semiconductors based on proprietary integrated circuit structures demanded by its customers. TSM produces around 25% of all semiconductor (excluding memory) output value globally, which demonstrates the potency of its industry-leading position. TSM shares have lagged over the past year despite the company's continuous advancements. In my opinion, the company is well positioned to keep benefiting as the ever-growing global demand for semiconductors shows no signs of slowing down. The company's latest results once again illustrated TSM's resilience despite ongoing supply chain challenges.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing and United Microelectronics stock dropped Thursday even as those of other chipmakers rose.
Semiconductors have turned into a gigantic industry over the past few decades. Estimates have global spending at $553 billion in 2021, up from a measly $33 billion worldwide in 1987. Analysts expect the industry to continue growing to almost $1 trillion in total annual spending by 2030, as there is an increased demand for computing processes around the world with the growth of electronics, data centers, and artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
iPhone 14 specs: Apple orders all 5G chips from TSMC that could deliver improved battery performance, report says
The iPhone 14 lineup is now expected to offer an improved battery life, but not by merely increasing the battery capacity. Apple has reportedly ordered all 5G chips for the upcoming phones from the Taiwan Semiconductor
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (NYSE: TSM ) has won significant orders demanding its sub-7nm process manufacturing from major U.S. vendors, DigiTimes Asia reports . TSMC''s advanced chip plant Full story available on Benzinga.com
TSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch