Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ADR (TSM): Price and Financial Metrics
TSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.90||52-week high||$110.69|
|Prev. close||$86.41||52-week low||$59.43|
|Day high||$88.03||Avg. volume||11,258,758|
|50-day MA||$92.58||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$91.42||Market Cap||450.70B|
TSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.55% of US stocks.
- TSM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TSM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.31% of US stocks).
TSM Stock Summary
- TSM has a market capitalization of $444,164,512,088 -- more than approximately 99.71% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD is higher than only 1.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TSM comes in at 62.89% -- higher than that of 97.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LLY, JNJ, MRK, AVGO, and ASML.
- TSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD's official web site, go to www.tsmc.com.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ADR (TSM) Company Bio
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC; also called Taiwan Semiconductor) is a Taiwanese multinational semiconductor contract manufacturing and design company. It is the world's most valuable semiconductor company, the world's largest dedicated independent (pure-play) semiconductor foundry, and one of Taiwan's largest companies, with its headquarters and main operations located in the Hsinchu Science Park in Hsinchu. It is majority owned by foreign investors. (Source:Wikipedia)
TSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSM Latest Social Stream
View Full TSM Social Stream
Latest TSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSM as an investment opportunity.
Undervalued blue-chip stocks make more sense than ever as the tech sell off causes a pivot into more conservative shares.
How does value investing play out amid a foiled soft landing?
More on Taiwan Semiconductor
(Bloomberg) -- Sign up for the India Edition newsletter by Menaka Doshi – an insider's guide to the emerging economic powerhouse, and the billionaires and businesses behind its rise, delivered weekly.Most Read from BloombergIndians Have Five Days to Deposit $3 Billion in Soon-to-Be-Withdrawn BanknotesIndia-Canada Clash Should Be a Wake-Up CallStocks Edge Up, Bonds Sink as Fed Talk Digested: Markets WrapChinese Gold Buying Is Driving a Paradigm Shift in BullionStudios’ Labor Focus Shifts to Actor
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), the world's leading semiconductor foundry, may experience a delay in its planned 2nm chip production. Originally slated for 2025, the production could be postponed to 2026 due to a slowdown in the construction of a new plant in Hsinchu Baosha, Taiwan. The delay appears to be linked to a broader global deceleration in semiconductor demand.
TSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch