Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ADR (TSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- TSM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.31% of US stocks).
TSM Stock Summary
- TSM has a higher market value than 99.83% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $606,563,459,674.
- TSM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 559.55 -- higher than 94.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TSM is currently 0.65, higher than just 2.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVDA, JNJ, BRK.B, ASML, and JPM.
- TSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.tsmc.com.
TSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.59||52-week high||$142.20|
|Prev. close||$116.96||52-week low||$83.16|
|Day high||$117.03||Avg. volume||10,000,538|
|50-day MA||$115.49||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$118.96||Market Cap||599.46B|
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ADR (TSM) Company Bio
Taiwan Semiconductor engages in the computer-aided design, manufacture, packaging, testing, sale, and marketing of integrated circuits and other semiconductor devices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSM Latest Social Stream
View Full TSM Social Stream
Latest TSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSM as an investment opportunity.
If Intel can show signs of progress towards delivering its long-term manufacturing goals, INTC stock is primed to surge higher
TSM has underperformed the market and the semiconductor industry by as much as 20% since February, and the share price is up just 6% YTD. Quite a few semiconductor companies have struggled this year. This is partly due to the chip shortage affecting customers, and partly due to strong price performance in 2020. In TSMC’s case the share price rose 85% in 2020, and is up 273% over the last 5 years (excluding dividends).
On the contrary, a growth stock rebound could be in store for 2022. Three Fool.com contributors think Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (NYSE: TSM), Fastly (NYSE: FSLY), and II-VI (NASDAQ: IIVI) are thus worth a serious look right now. Nicholas Rossolillo (Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing): Though it may rank low on the list of most household names in technology, Taiwan Semi is a monster powering all sorts of high-end computing we use every day.
This industrial giant, industry-leading chip stock, and precious metals company are down but not out.
Today's video focuses on stock price action, valuation metrics, and recent news affecting Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX), Taiwan Semiconductor (NYSE:TSM), and ASML Holdings (NASDAQ:ASML).
TSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TSMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch