Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN): Price and Financial Metrics
TSN Stock Summary
- TSN has a market capitalization of $29,922,508,618 -- more than approximately 93.34% of US stocks.
- Tyson Foods Inc's stock had its IPO on July 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 91.83% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Tyson Foods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tyson Foods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PAYX, MNST, STI, ORLY, and VFC.
- TSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tyson Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.tysonfoods.com.
TSN Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.97||52-week high||$94.11|
|Prev. close||$87.51||52-week low||$49.77|
|Day high||$88.81||Avg. volume||2,699,614|
|50-day MA||$85.18||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$80.56||Market Cap||32.13B|
Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN) Company Bio
Tyson Foods produces, distributes, and markets chicken, beef, pork, prepared foods, and related allied products worldwide. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Springdale, Arkansas.