Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN): Price and Financial Metrics
TSN Stock Summary
- Tyson Foods Inc's market capitalization of $33,156,016,645 is ahead of 93.72% of US-listed equities.
- TSN's went public 33.64 years ago, making it older than 91.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Tyson Foods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GIS, ORLY, PAYX, HSY, and MNST.
- Visit TSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tysonfoods.com.
TSN Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.83||52-week high||$94.24|
|Prev. close||$78.80||52-week low||$60.99|
|Day high||$79.03||Avg. volume||2,942,906|
|50-day MA||$86.70||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$84.48||Market Cap||28.41B|
Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN) Company Bio
Tyson Foods produces, distributes, and markets chicken, beef, pork, prepared foods, and related allied products worldwide. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Springdale, Arkansas.
TSN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tyson Foods Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tyson Foods Inc ranked in the 42st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tyson Foods Inc ended up being:
- Tyson Foods Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Tyson Foods Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 64.42% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|