Tyson Foods Inc. CI A (TSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TSN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
TSN Stock Summary
- TYSON FOODS INC's market capitalization of $23,563,887,550 is ahead of 90.99% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 689.95, TYSON FOODS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.22% of US stocks.
- TSN's went public 36.42 years ago, making it older than 93.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TYSON FOODS INC are AVY, AVTR, K, HRL, and STLD.
- TSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TYSON FOODS INC's official web site, go to www.tysonfoods.com.
TSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TSN's price/earnings ratio is 66.97% lower, now standing at 7.3.
- TSN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSN.
TSN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 42.35%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.87%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.26%.
The table below shows TSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.69% of graded US stocks.
- TSN's asset turnover comes in at 1.303 -- ranking 15th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- LNDC, FLO, and LANC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSN.
The table below shows TSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.02||52-week high||$100.72|
|Prev. close||$65.48||52-week low||$62.94|
|Day high||$66.13||Avg. volume||2,394,939|
|50-day MA||$66.34||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$81.11||Market Cap||23.74B|
Tyson Foods Inc. CI A (TSN) Company Bio
Tyson Foods, Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in Springdale, Arkansas, that operates in the food industry. The company is the world's second largest processor and marketer of chicken, beef, and pork after JBS S.A. and annually exports the largest percentage of beef out of the United States. Together with its subsidiaries, it operates major food brands, including Jimmy Dean, Hillshire Farm, Ball Park, Wright Brand, Aidells, and State Fair. Tyson Foods ranked No. 79 in the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSN Latest Social Stream
View Full TSN Social Stream
Latest TSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TYSON FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 11 safe consumer stocks for a retirement stock portfolio. If you want to read about some more consumer stocks, go directly to Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Consumer Stocks to Consider. Consumer stocks are generally considered one of the safest investments at the stock market because of their predictable […]
Yahoo Finance Live anchors discuss a new Barclays note on protein stocks.
General Mills, Kraft Heinz, and Tyson Foods are companies providing the most popular Thanksgiving dinner dishes.
processed beef, pork,….
The Ogallala Aquifer in the Great Plains is the main water source for agriculture in the Midwest. It's one of the largest in the world and one of the most stressed.
TSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|