Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- TSN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- TSN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.99% of US stocks).
TSN Stock Summary
- Tyson Foods Inc's market capitalization of $27,883,657,294 is ahead of 90.23% of US-listed equities.
- Tyson Foods Inc's stock had its IPO on July 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.16% of US equities in our set.
- TSN's price/sales ratio is 0.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVTR, VIAC, GIS, MKC, and K.
- TSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tyson Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.tysonfoods.com.
TSN Valuation Summary
- TSN's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- TSN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TSN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSN.
TSN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.55%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -0.53%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -18.93%.
The table below shows TSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.4% of graded US stocks.
- TSN's asset turnover comes in at 1.303 -- ranking 15th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- HSY, LNDC, and LANC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSN.
The table below shows TSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.82||52-week high||$82.44|
|Prev. close||$76.21||52-week low||$55.82|
|Day high||$76.38||Avg. volume||1,947,686|
|50-day MA||$75.37||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$73.12||Market Cap||27.66B|
Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN) Company Bio
Tyson Foods produces, distributes, and markets chicken, beef, pork, prepared foods, and related allied products worldwide. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Springdale, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSN Latest Social Stream
View Full TSN Social Stream
Latest TSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tyson Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSN as an investment opportunity.
TSN Investor Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Tyson Foods, Inc. Shareholders of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, September 13, 2021--Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Tyson Foods, Inc. ("Tyson" or the "Company") (NYSE: TSN) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired Tyson securities between March 13, 2020 and December 15, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period"). Such investors are encouraged to join this case by visiting the firm’s site: www.bgandg.com/tsn.
In this article, we will be looking at 11 best FMCG stocks to buy now. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the outlook of the FMCG industry, you can go directly to see the 5 Best FMCG Stocks To Buy Now. The global sector continued to thrive amidst the global pandemic. According to […]
Tyson Foods with ticker code (TSN) have now 12 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 95 and 75 with a mean TP of 85.75. Now with the previous closing price of 75.58 this indicates there is a potential upside of 13.5%. The day 50 moving average is 76.59 and the 200 moving average now moves to 75.94. The company has a market capitalisation of $27,289m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TSN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Tyson Foods, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a food company worldwide. It operates through four segments: Beef, Pork, Chicken, and Prepared Foods....
Commodities are a high-risk proposition, but strong performance is luring new takers.
Global Refrigerated Transportation Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR by 2026 : NestlÃ©, Tyson Foods, A.P. Moller-Maersk, Deutsche Post AG, Fedex Corporation, etc.
Gauging through Scope: Global Refrigerated Transportation Market, 2020-26This all-inclusive reference guide on Global Refrigerated Transportation Market is a ready-to-use investment documentation to design and deploy elaborate business plans and investment decisions that duly encourage a future-ready investment guideline with ample scope for revenue generation, besides initiating intensive revenue streams and market stability in the wake 
TSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|