Townsquare Media, Inc. (TSQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSQ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TSQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSQ is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- TSQ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
TSQ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TSQ is 14 -- better than 97.92% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Townsquare Media Inc is higher than it is for about 91.97% of US stocks.
- TSQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Townsquare Media Inc are SMHI, RPT, GPRE, ELS, and MSC.
- TSQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Townsquare Media Inc's official web site, go to www.townsquaremedia.com.
TSQ Valuation Summary
- TSQ's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 64.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TSQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 86 months.
- Over the past 86 months, TSQ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSQ.
TSQ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 309.76%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.14%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1338.33%.
The table below shows TSQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.16% of graded US stocks.
- TSQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.548 -- ranking 13th of 64 Communication stocks.
- ATNI, LBRDA, and INTEQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSQ.
The table below shows TSQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.96||52-week high||$14.44|
|Prev. close||$13.99||52-week low||$4.50|
|Day high||$14.01||Avg. volume||64,559|
|50-day MA||$12.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.67||Market Cap||211.58M|
Townsquare Media, Inc. (TSQ) Company Bio
Townsquare Media owns and operates radio stations, digital and social properties, and live events, as well as offers audience original entertainment, music, and lifestyle media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSQ Latest Social Stream
View Full TSQ Social Stream
Latest TSQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Townsquare Media Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSQ as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Townsquare Media, Inc. (NYSE: TSQ) ("Townsquare," the "Company," or "we") announced today that it will release third quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday November 2, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to discuss certain third quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Townsquare Media with ticker code (TSQ) now have 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Strong_Buy''. The target price ranges between 27 and 16 with a mean TP of 20.67. Given that the stocks previous close was at 13.06 this indicates there is a potential upside of 58.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 12.65 and the 200 day MA is 12.07. The company has a market capitalisation of $215m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TSQ" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Townsquare Media operates as a radio, digital media, entertainment, and digital marketing solutions company in small and mid-sized markets. It operates through Advertising, Townsquare Interactive, and Live Events segm...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
A look at the shareholders of Townsquare Media, Inc. ( NYSE:TSQ ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
TSQ Price Returns