Townsquare Media, Inc. (TSQ): Price and Financial Metrics
TSQ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Townsquare Media Inc is higher than it is for about 86.32% of US stocks.
- TSQ's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Townsquare Media Inc is reporting a growth rate of -176.42%; that's higher than only 8.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LBRT, CELP, BGCP, GEN, and FPH.
- Visit TSQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.townsquaremedia.com.
TSQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
TSQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.89||52-week high||$10.34|
|Prev. close||$4.98||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||37,998|
|50-day MA||$8.00||Dividend yield||6.02%|
|200-day MA||$7.26||Market Cap||92.64M|
Townsquare Media, Inc. (TSQ) Company Bio
Townsquare Media owns and operates radio stations, digital and social properties, and live events, as well as offers audience original entertainment, music, and lifestyle media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.