Townsquare Media, Inc. (TSQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSQ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TSQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.94% of US stocks.
- TSQ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- TSQ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.87% of US stocks).
TSQ Stock Summary
- Townsquare Media Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.47% of US listed stocks.
- TSQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.81% of US stocks.
- Townsquare Media Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Townsquare Media Inc are BKD, SUN, COOP, ARCO, and CC.
- Visit TSQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.townsquaremedia.com.
TSQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.50||52-week high||$14.00|
|Prev. close||$12.86||52-week low||$4.17|
|Day high||$14.00||Avg. volume||85,380|
|50-day MA||$10.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.54||Market Cap||220.40M|
Townsquare Media, Inc. (TSQ) Company Bio
Townsquare Media owns and operates radio stations, digital and social properties, and live events, as well as offers audience original entertainment, music, and lifestyle media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
TSQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TSQ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Townsquare Media Inc ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TSQ, they are:
- As a business, TSQ is generating more cash flow than only 11.9% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- 24% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 5% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Townsquare Media Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.46% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TSQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSQ Latest Social Stream
View Full TSQ Social Stream
Latest TSQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Townsquare Media Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSQ as an investment opportunity.
Townsquare Media (TSQ): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.04; GAAP EPS of -$0.35 misses by $0.49.Revenue of $88.76M (-5.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.25M.Press Release...
Townsquare Media ([[TSQ]] +9.5%) reports Q1 revenue decrease of 5% Y/Y to $88.8M; and 4.1% Y/Y excluding political revenue.Advertising net revenue decreased 6.4% Y/Y to $69.8M, and decreased 5.3% Y/Y excluding political revenue.Townsquare Interactive net revenue increased 14.9% Y/Y to $19M whereas; Live Events net revenue decreased 99.7% Y/Y to $7K.Total...
Townsquare (TSQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41.67% and 0.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Townsquare Media, Inc. (NYSE:TSQ) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
Townsquare Reports Strong Start To 2021 With Digital Revenue, Growing +13% Year Over Year (+32% vs. 2019) And Adjusted EBITDA Growing +30% Year Over Year (+7% vs. 2019)
Townsquare Media, Inc. (NYSE: TSQ) ("Townsquare", the "Company," "we," "us," or "our") announced today financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
TSQ Price Returns