Townsquare Media, Inc. (TSQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSQ POWR Grades
- TSQ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.14% of US stocks.
- TSQ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- TSQ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TSQ Stock Summary
- TOWNSQUARE MEDIA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.98% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, TOWNSQUARE MEDIA INC has a higher such ratio than only 8.24% of stocks in our set.
- TSQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TOWNSQUARE MEDIA INC are GEL, GTN, BKD, CYXT, and SOHO.
- TSQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOWNSQUARE MEDIA INC's official web site, go to www.townsquaremedia.com.
TSQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TSQ's price/earnings ratio is 1.68% higher, now standing at 12.1.
- Over the past 102 months, TSQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSQ.
TSQ Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -62.34%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -56.71%.
The table below shows TSQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.78% of graded US stocks.
- TSQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.548 -- ranking 14th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CNSL, LBRDA, and ATNI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSQ.
The table below shows TSQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.20||52-week high||$13.70|
|Prev. close||$7.21||52-week low||$7.05|
|Day high||$7.30||Avg. volume||33,951|
|50-day MA||$7.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||124.14M|
Townsquare Media, Inc. (TSQ) Company Bio
Townsquare Media owns and operates radio stations, digital and social properties, and live events, as well as offers audience original entertainment, music, and lifestyle media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSQ Latest Social Stream
View Full TSQ Social Stream
Latest TSQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOWNSQUARE MEDIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSQ as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Barrington analyst James Goss reiterated a Buy rating on Townsquare Media (TSQ - Research Report) today and set a price target of $19.00. The company's shares opened today at $8.15.According to TipRanks, Goss is an analyst with an average return of -5.2% and a 38.42% success rate. Goss covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Townsquare Media, Marcus, and Nexstar Media Group.Currently, the analyst consensus on Townsquare Media is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $18.67, implying a 129.08% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 10, Noble Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $23.00 price target.
Townsquare Media, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:TSQ) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 8, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Claire Yenicay - Executive Vice President Bill Wilson - CEO and…
The following slide deck was published by Townsquare Media, Inc.
Townsquare Media ( NYSE:TSQ ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$120.6m (up 8.4% from 3Q...
TSQ Price Returns