Townsquare Media, Inc. (TSQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TSQ has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 10.15% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- TSQ has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.19; for context, that's better than merely 4.96% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TSQ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AAPL, IAG, FWP, RMD and FMS.
TSQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TSQ, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 9.49%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TSQ, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Townsquare Media Inc's dividend yield of 6.71% is in the top 15.51%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, TSQ has a beta lower than just 19.17% of them.
TSQ Dividend Chart
TSQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TSQ Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SALM||Salem Media Group, Inc. -||11.07%|
|2||BBGI||Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. -||10.53%|
|3||TSQ||Townsquare Media, Inc.||6.80%|
|4||ETM||Entercom Communications Corp.||5.80%|
|5||SGA||Saga Communications, Inc. -||5.41%|
|6||SIRI||Sirius XM Holdings Inc.||0.88%|
|7||CMLS||Cumulus Media Inc. -||0.00%|
|8||SPOT||Spotify Technology S.A. Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|9||LSXMA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty SiriusXM||0.00%|
|10||P||Pandora Media, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||ROIA||Radio One, Inc. -||0.00%|
|12||ROIAK||Radio One, Inc. - Class D||0.00%|
|13||LSXMK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty SiriusXM||0.00%|