The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- TTD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.86% of US stocks).
TTD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 140.05, Trade Desk Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Trade Desk Inc is higher than 95.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTD is more volatile than 99.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTC, ZEN, HCAT, YNDX, and ZG.
- Visit TTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thetradedesk.com.
TTD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TTD's price/sales ratio is 592.45% higher, now standing at 36.7.
- TTD's price/sales ratio has moved up 26.6 over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, TTD's price/sales ratio has gone up 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTD.
TTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.19% of graded US stocks.
- TTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.403 -- ranking 372nd of 560 Business Services stocks.
- KFY, ICFI, and MTBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTD.
The table below shows TTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.46||52-week high||$97.28|
|Prev. close||$77.09||52-week low||$46.71|
|Day high||$78.94||Avg. volume||7,433,361|
|50-day MA||$75.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.78||Market Cap||37.56B|
The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD) Company Bio
The Trade Desk operates a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to purchase and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Its platform allows clients to manage integrated advertising campaigns in various advertising formats, including display, video and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices and connected TV. The Trade Desk, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Ventura, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTD Latest Social Stream
View Full TTD Social Stream
Latest TTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trade Desk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTD as an investment opportunity.
Despite their stock prices taking a breather, these companies' operations seem to be unstoppable.
This novel company is saving businesses tons of advertising dollars. Will it be able to generate market-beating returns?
Despite the enhanced market volatility that investors have been seeing lately, there's still no shortage of excellent stocks to buy. Brian Withers: As the market goes topsy turvy and goes red or whatever, what's one stock that's off of its high that you think is a good value today? Demitri Kalogeropoulos: Sure, I will offer Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) as a potential, you might want to add to your watch list if you haven't been watching this.
Investors are looking to take advantage of the recent sell-off to scoop up shares of their favorite fast growers.
If you want to build life-changing wealth, the stock market can be a great place to realize that dream. Since 1957, the S&P 500 has produced an annualized return of roughly 10.4% (including dividends).
TTD Price Returns