Trade Desk Inc. Cl A (TTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TTD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TTD Stock Summary
- TTD has a higher market value than 91.64% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,907,029,350.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,728.74, TRADE DESK INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.95% of US stocks.
- TTD's price/sales ratio is 18.82; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STE, DGICA, DDOG, IAS, and CTKB.
- TTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRADE DESK INC's official web site, go to www.thetradedesk.com.
TTD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TTD's price/sales ratio is 496.43% higher, now standing at 16.7.
- Over the past 77 months, TTD's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTD.
TTD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 801.43%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 245.31%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 79%.
The table below shows TTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.83% of graded US stocks.
- TTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.403 -- ranking 373rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FDS, KFY, and BGSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTD.
The table below shows TTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.10||52-week high||$86.88|
|Prev. close||$57.01||52-week low||$39.00|
|Day high||$55.61||Avg. volume||4,113,174|
|50-day MA||$47.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.54||Market Cap||25.99B|
Trade Desk Inc. Cl A (TTD) Company Bio
The Trade Desk (stylized as theTradeDesk) is an American multinational technology company that specializes in real-time programmatic marketing automation technologies, products, and services, designed to personalize digital content delivery to users. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTD Latest Social Stream
View Full TTD Social Stream
Latest TTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRADE DESK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTD as an investment opportunity.
For instance, shares of Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG)(NASDAQ: GOOGL) and Meta Platforms (NASDAQ: META) are currently down 30% and 50%, respectively, from all-time highs. An exception to this weak growth trend is The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD), which has continued to post impressive financial results. The Trade Desk operates a demand-side platform (DSP).
BofA says recent checks with large search advertisers are mixed.
Presenting the Inaugural Streaming Automotive Summit: Evolution Media Group Collaborates with S&P Global Mobility, The Trade Desk, Experian and Magnite
Thought leaders in streaming automotive advertising set to join forces around the topic "Leave Broadcast Behavior Behind." IRVINE, Calif. , Feb. 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Evolution Media Group, a leader in streaming advertising measurement and optimization solutions, announced today it will host its inaugural Streaming Automotive Summit on March 1-3, 2023 in Newport Beach, CA. Backed by founding members Polk Automotive Solutions from S&P Global Mobility, The Trade Desk, Experian and Manite, the Summit will provide insight into the latest tools and strategies for Connected TV (CTV) and Digital Audio Advertising as it is being implemented in 2023 by top automotive marketers. This groundbreaking event is geared towards brands and agencies that manage automotive marketing budgets. Attendees a...
Shares of The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) were moving higher today, along with a surge from Meta Platforms (NASDAQ: META) after the Facebook parent reported fourth-quarter earnings last night. While Meta's numbers weren't particularly strong, the surge in the stock showed that market sentiment could be shifting in favor of digital ad stocks like The Trade Desk and Meta. As of 1 p.m. ET, Trade Desk was up 9.2%, while Meta had gained 26%.
These companies are sitting on big opportunities that could send their stocks flying in the long run.
TTD Price Returns