The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTD POWR Grades
- TTD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TTD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TTD Stock Summary
- TTD has a market capitalization of $30,218,138,836 -- more than approximately 92.76% of US stocks.
- TTD's current price/earnings ratio is 895.3, which is higher than 99.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- TTD's price/sales ratio is 21.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRADE DESK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TOI, NBIX, GSHD, ENPH, and NOW.
- Visit TTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thetradedesk.com.
TTD Valuation Summary
- TTD's price/sales ratio is 21.8; this is 738.46% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TTD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 721.5 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTD.
TTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.83% of graded US stocks.
- TTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.403 -- ranking 373rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FDS, KFY, and BGSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTD.
The table below shows TTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.57||52-week high||$114.09|
|Prev. close||$57.70||52-week low||$39.00|
|Day high||$60.15||Avg. volume||6,364,648|
|50-day MA||$59.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.77||Market Cap||28.40B|
The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD) Company Bio
The Trade Desk operates a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to purchase and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Its platform allows clients to manage integrated advertising campaigns in various advertising formats, including display, video and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices and connected TV. The Trade Desk, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Ventura, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTD Latest Social Stream
View Full TTD Social Stream
Latest TTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRADE DESK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTD as an investment opportunity.
Growth investors are always on the hunt for the next moonshots, the stocks that could generate life-changing wealth in a relatively short period of time. Both stocks have skyrocketed in recent years, growing so fast that either would have turned an initial investment of $10,000 into more than $100,000 in less than a decade. Are these growth stocks still worth buying today?
While going through a painful market crash is never fun, at least you can strategize future discounts with these tech stocks to buy.
The ad-tech company has a massive market opportunity if it can effectively grapple with its near-term challenges.
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) is the fourth-largest company in the world as measured by market cap. It has a long history of outsized growth, but it's getting so big now that investors might wonder if Alphabet has room to grow and keep outperforming the market going forward. Alphabet's primary business is advertising (80% of Alphabet's revenue came from advertising in the second quarter), which has been around for thousands of years (the oldest advertisement was found in Egypt and dates to 3,000 B.C.).
Stock splits have taken over the market this year. Among the high-profile stocks that have split their shares in 2022 are Amazon, Alphabet, and Tesla, three of the most valuable companies in the world. Stock splits don't change the fundamental value of a stock, but they get attention because they make individual shares of a stock cheaper, therefore making it more affordable to individual investors.
TTD Price Returns