The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTD POWR Grades
- TTD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.88% of US stocks.
- TTD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TTD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.55% of US stocks).
TTD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 147.26, Trade Desk Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TTD is currently 113.62, higher than 96.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTD is more volatile than 99.83% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trade Desk Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PTC, ZEN, HCAT, YNDX, and ZG.
- TTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trade Desk Inc's official web site, go to www.thetradedesk.com.
TTD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TTD's price/sales ratio is 592.45% higher, now standing at 36.7.
- TTD's price/sales ratio has moved up 26.6 over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, TTD's price/sales ratio has gone up 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTD.
TTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.35% of graded US stocks.
- TTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.403 -- ranking 373rd of 560 Business Services stocks.
- KFY, ICFI, and MTBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTD.
The table below shows TTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.96||52-week high||$97.28|
|Prev. close||$81.06||52-week low||$46.71|
|Day high||$78.34||Avg. volume||7,342,419|
|50-day MA||$75.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.83||Market Cap||35.40B|
The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD) Company Bio
The Trade Desk operates a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to purchase and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Its platform allows clients to manage integrated advertising campaigns in various advertising formats, including display, video and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices and connected TV. The Trade Desk, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Ventura, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTD Latest Social Stream
View Full TTD Social Stream
Latest TTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trade Desk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTD as an investment opportunity.
There's a good reason why investors should keep an eye on cloud computing stocks. The cloud computing market is forecast to reach $397 billion next year, up 47% from 2020. Here's why they lead the cloud computing pack.
NEW YORK, October 20, 2021--Global advertising technology leader, The Trade Desk (Nasdaq: TTD), today announced a first-of-its-kind global partnership with Xiaomi, the world’s second-largest smartphone maker, that allows advertisers to access Xiaomi’s global audience through its mobile ad offerings directly via The Trade Desk platform. The Trade Desk’s direct integration with Xiaomi makes this an industry-leading development for brands that want to unleash the potential of the open internet.
The Trade Desk (TTD) is a technology company that enables buyers of advertising to take their work to the next level. Through Trade Desk's self-service, cloud-based platform, ad buyers can design, manage, and optimize more meaningful data-driven digital advertising campaigns across various ad formats and channels. Such formats include display video, audio, in-app, native, and social, presented on a multitude of devices, such as computers, mobile devices. The company's platform is integrated with a major inventory, publisher, and data partner network, which allows ad buyers to achieve incredible reach and decision-making capabilities.
Despite their stock prices taking a breather, these companies' operations seem to be unstoppable.
This novel company is saving businesses tons of advertising dollars. Will it be able to generate market-beating returns?
TTD Price Returns