Trade Desk Inc. Cl A (TTD): Price and Financial Metrics
TTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.24||52-week high||$78.60|
|Prev. close||$73.26||52-week low||$39.00|
|Day high||$78.60||Avg. volume||4,287,360|
|50-day MA||$63.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.28||Market Cap||36.29B|
TTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.96% of US stocks.
- TTD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TTD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.46% of US stocks).
TTD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 5,062.59, TRADE DESK INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 419.24, TRADE DESK INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TTD's price/sales ratio is 19.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DT, FFIV, ZM, NTRA, and ENPH.
- TTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRADE DESK INC's official web site, go to www.thetradedesk.com.
TTD Valuation Summary
- TTD's price/earnings ratio is 405.6; this is 1490.59% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 81 months, TTD's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTD.
TTD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 801.43%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 245.31%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 79%.
The table below shows TTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.83% of graded US stocks.
- TTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.403 -- ranking 373rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FDS, KFY, and BGSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTD.
The table below shows TTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TTD, see our TTD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$733.31||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
Trade Desk Inc. Cl A (TTD) Company Bio
The Trade Desk (stylized as theTradeDesk) is an American multinational technology company that specializes in real-time programmatic marketing automation technologies, products, and services, designed to personalize digital content delivery to users. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTD Latest Social Stream
View Full TTD Social Stream
Latest TTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRADE DESK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTD as an investment opportunity.
7 High-Flying Stocks Destined to Crash Back to Earth
What goes up must come down (even for outstanding enterprises), which clouds these overvalued stocks due for correction.
The 25 Best Growth Stocks for the Next 5 Years
The best growth stocks to buy for the next 5 years offer tremendous opportunity in a wide variety of sectors and industries.
3 Long-Term Stock Opportunities With 100% Upside Potential
Let's look at a few long-term stocks with 100% upside, even as the market is mainly focused on a handful of mega-cap winners.
7 Hyper-Growth Stocks to Buy Before They Soar to New Heights in 2023
These top hyper-growth stocks have the potential to outperform market expectations once the headwinds start dissipating
3 Cream-of-the-Crop Growth Stocks to Buy in May
For those looking for the top growth stocks to buy in May, here are three cream-of-the-crop names to own as investors pile in.
TTD Price Returns
Continue Researching TTDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Trade Desk Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Trade Desk Inc (TTD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Trade Desk Inc (TTD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Trade Desk Inc (TTD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...