The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD): Price and Financial Metrics
TTD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 93.44, Trade Desk Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TTD is currently 96.07, higher than 97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TTD's price/sales ratio is 16.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trade Desk Inc are MASI, STAA, RP, QNST, and PCTY.
- TTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trade Desk Inc's official web site, go to www.thetradedesk.com.
TTD Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTD Price/Volume Stats
The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD) Company Bio
The Trade Desk operates a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to purchase and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Its platform allows clients to manage integrated advertising campaigns in various advertising formats, including display, video and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices and connected TV. The Trade Desk, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Ventura, California.