The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD): Price and Financial Metrics
TTD Stock Summary
- TTD's current price/earnings ratio is 132.78, which is higher than 95.46% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Trade Desk Inc is higher than 96.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TTD's price/sales ratio is 21.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.14% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trade Desk Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MASI, RP, PCTY, STAA, and FICO.
- Visit TTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thetradedesk.com.
TTD Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$280.02||52-week high||$293.90|
|Prev. close||$280.95||52-week low||$132.01|
|Day high||$288.82||Avg. volume||1,870,600|
|50-day MA||$254.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$230.02||Market Cap||12.64B|
The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD) Company Bio
The Trade Desk operates a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to purchase and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Its platform allows clients to manage integrated advertising campaigns in various advertising formats, including display, video and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices and connected TV. The Trade Desk, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Ventura, California.