Trade Desk Inc. Cl A (TTD): Price and Financial Metrics
TTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.33||52-week high||$91.85|
|Prev. close||$68.76||52-week low||$41.20|
|Day high||$69.27||Avg. volume||4,425,714|
|50-day MA||$73.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.67||Market Cap||33.50B|
TTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTD POWR Grades
- TTD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.94% of US stocks.
- TTD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TTD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TTD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 229.74, TRADE DESK INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.17, TRADE DESK INC has a higher such ratio than 94.29% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRADE DESK INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,401%; that's higher than just 1.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLTR, BOX, CHGG, IAS, and DT.
- Visit TTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thetradedesk.com.
TTD Valuation Summary
- TTD's EV/EBIT ratio is 208.4; this is 904.34% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TTD's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.4 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTD.
TTD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 801.43%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 245.31%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 79%.
The table below shows TTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.83% of graded US stocks.
- TTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.403 -- ranking 373rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FDS, KFY, and BGSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTD.
The table below shows TTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Trade Desk Inc. Cl A (TTD) Company Bio
The Trade Desk (stylized as theTradeDesk) is an American multinational technology company that specializes in real-time programmatic marketing automation technologies, products, and services, designed to personalize digital content delivery to users. (Source:Wikipedia)
TTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTD Latest Social Stream
View Full TTD Social Stream
Latest TTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRADE DESK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTD as an investment opportunity.
Investors had two different reactions to these growth stocks after earnings, and Cathie Wood pounced on an opportunity.
An always uncomfortable topic, overvalued stocks to sell arouses intense emotions for understandable reasons.
They may have lofty valuations, but CrowdStrike and The Trade Desk have undeniable promise over the long haul.
These stocks have lost around a fifth of their value -- but that doesn't mean they're cheap.
I've Bought Shares of This Magnificent Growth Stock 6 Times in 5 Years. Here's Why I Just Added More.
It's adapted from Sir Isaac Newton's first law of motion, which states in part, "An object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force." One such stock I have added to on multiple occasions is The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD). To understand the reason for my enthusiasm, it's worth taking a minute to review just what The Trade Desk does.
TTD Price Returns