The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTD POWR Grades
- TTD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.17% of US stocks.
- TTD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TTD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.71% of US stocks).
TTD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 765.57, Trade Desk Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.93% of US stocks.
- TTD's current price/earnings ratio is 168.98, which is higher than 95.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Trade Desk Inc is higher than 95.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trade Desk Inc are EPAM, VEEV, DXCM, FTNT, and ANSS.
- Visit TTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thetradedesk.com.
TTD Valuation Summary
- TTD's price/sales ratio is 37.7; this is 625% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TTD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 187.1 over the prior 59 months.
- Over the past 59 months, TTD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTD.
TTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.19||52-week high||$97.28|
|Prev. close||$81.91||52-week low||$40.85|
|Day high||$84.06||Avg. volume||8,805,285|
|50-day MA||$69.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.38||Market Cap||39.58B|
The Trade Desk, Inc. - (TTD) Company Bio
The Trade Desk operates a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to purchase and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Its platform allows clients to manage integrated advertising campaigns in various advertising formats, including display, video and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices and connected TV. The Trade Desk, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Ventura, California.
TTD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Trade Desk Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Trade Desk Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 39.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TTD, they are:
- TTD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Trade Desk Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Trade Desk Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 13.32% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTD Latest Social Stream
View Full TTD Social Stream
Latest TTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trade Desk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTD as an investment opportunity.
Recent gains have masked Marin Software's outlook and weak business model.
Crocs, Chipotle, Trade Desk among 23 of today's fastest-growing stocks eyeing 100% to 1,253% EPS growth this year.
The Trade Desk (TTD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investing in TTD stock is a bet that the company's open internet approach will win out over the Walled Gardens of its competitors.
TTD stock had a 10:1 split, making it more affordable for retail investors.
TTD Price Returns