Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP): Price and Financial Metrics
TTNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.33||52-week high||$1.09|
|Prev. close||$0.34||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.35||Avg. volume||43,874|
|50-day MA||$0.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.62||Market Cap||4.97M|
TTNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTNP Stock Summary
- TITAN PHARMACEUTICALS INC's market capitalization of $5,135,573 is ahead of just 2.83% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 176.39%, TITAN PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.8% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TTNP's revenue has grown -46.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.57% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TITAN PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TBIO, TARS, VLCN, CGNX, and OM.
- Visit TTNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.titanpharm.com.
TTNP Valuation Summary
- TTNP's price/earnings ratio is -0.9; this is 103.39% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TTNP's price/sales ratio has gone down 287.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTNP.
TTNP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.83%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -413.14%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -74.11%.
The table below shows TTNP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP) Company Bio
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops proprietary therapeutics for the treatment of serious medical disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
TTNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTNP Latest Social Stream
View Full TTNP Social Stream
Latest TTNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TITAN PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTNP as an investment opportunity.
Titan Pharmaceuticals Announces Appointment of Dato' Seow Gim Shen and Brynner Chaim to the Company's Board of Directors
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) ("Titan" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointments of Dato’ Seow Gim Shen and Brynner Chiam to the Company’s Board of Directors, effective October 12, 2023. Mr. Shen has also been appointed Chairman of the Board. Simultaneous with the election of Mr. Shen and Mr. Chiam to the Board, David E. Lazar and Peter L. Chasey each submitted their resignations from the Board, effective immediately.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) ("Titan" or the "Company") announced today that it has entered into a definitive securities purchase agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) with The Sire Group Ltd. (“Sire Group”) for the sale of the Company’s newly designated Series AA Convertible Preferred Stock (the “Preferred Stock”). Sire Group purchased 950,000 shares of Preferred Stock for an aggregate purchase price of $9,500,000, consisting of (i)
Investigating the valuation of Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) and its potential for future returns
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Friday!
Company to receive $2 million in upfront payments, with the potential to receive up to $50 million in milestone payments and single digit royalty payments on future net salesSAN FRANCISCO, July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) ("Titan" or the "Company") today announced that it has entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement (the “Agreement”) with Fedson, Inc., a Delaware Corporation (“Fedson”), for the sale of certain ProNeura assets including Titan’s portfoli
TTNP Price Returns
Continue Researching TTNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch