Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTNP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TTNP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTNP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 166 days.
- TTNP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.83% of US stocks).
TTNP Stock Summary
- Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's market capitalization of $19,333,573 is ahead of merely 2.1% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -93.31%, Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.33% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TTNP comes in at -89.05% -- higher than that of only 2.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SGMO, XENE, ABUS, MEIP, and JNCE.
- Visit TTNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.titanpharm.com.
TTNP Valuation Summary
- TTNP's price/sales ratio is 6.7; this is 40.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TTNP's price/sales ratio has moved down 43.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TTNP's price/sales ratio has gone down 43.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTNP.
TTNP Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -70.55%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -49.62%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.05%.
The table below shows TTNP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.96||52-week high||$8.85|
|Prev. close||$1.96||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$1.98||Avg. volume||658,888|
|50-day MA||$2.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.72||Market Cap||19.33M|
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP) Company Bio
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops proprietary therapeutics for the treatment of serious medical disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTNP Latest Social Stream
View Full TTNP Social Stream
Latest TTNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTNP as an investment opportunity.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
In this article, we discuss the 10 pharma companies making treatment for opioid overdose. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Pharma Companies Making Treatment for Opioid Overdose. On July 21, a group of four state attorneys general in the United States announced that they had […]
Titan Announces Positive Results from the First Studies of TP-2021 Implant in an Established Animal Model of Chronic Pruritus
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) today announced that the in vivo study of its human kappa-opioid receptor agonist ("TP-2021," formerly JT-09) ProNeura®-based implant in an established 5'-guanidinonaltrindole (5'-GNTI) itch-induced mouse model, has demonstrated the potential to provide extended efficacy and durability in the treatment of moderate-to-severe chronic pruritus (itch).
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) announced today that it has filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
Positive Early Study Results Help Pave Wave for Titan Pharmaceuticals to Move Forward with its JT-09 ProNeura® Development Program
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) today announced that studies of its kappa opioid agonist peptide, JT-09, has demonstrated high potency and specificity for the human kappa-opioid receptor ("KOR"). JT-09 is being developed for use in combination with Titan's ProNeura® long-term, continuous drug delivery technology for the treatment of moderate-to-severe chronic pruritus (itch).
TTNP Price Returns
Continue Researching TTNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch