Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP): Price and Financial Metrics
TTNP Stock Summary
- Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's market capitalization of $2,707,550 is ahead of only 1.32% of US-listed equities.
- Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.02% of US listed stocks.
- Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -544.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTNP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPGN, TTPH, SCON, FCEL, and INFN.
- Visit TTNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.titanpharm.com.
TTNP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTNP Price/Volume Stats
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP) Company Bio
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops proprietary therapeutics for the treatment of serious medical disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in South San Francisco, California.