Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTNP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TTNP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTNP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 35 days.
- TTNP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
TTNP Stock Summary
- TTNP has a market capitalization of $14,921,801 -- more than approximately only 4.76% of US stocks.
- TTNP's price/sales ratio is 26.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.8% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TTNP's revenue has grown -76.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTNP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRIN, WISA, AAOI, ARDX, and EYPT.
- TTNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TITAN PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.titanpharm.com.
TTNP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TTNP's price/sales ratio is 396.08% higher, now standing at 25.3.
- TTNP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTNP.
TTNP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.83%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -413.14%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -74.11%.
The table below shows TTNP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.97||52-week high||$1.59|
|Prev. close||$0.99||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||39,559|
|50-day MA||$0.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||14.19M|
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP) Company Bio
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops proprietary therapeutics for the treatment of serious medical disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTNP Latest Social Stream
View Full TTNP Social Stream
Latest TTNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TITAN PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTNP as an investment opportunity.
Signs Non-Binding Letter of Intent for Transformational TransactionContinues to Make Substantial Progress on Strategic Transactions Including Sale of Existing Assets SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) ("Titan" or the "Company") is pleased to report that it has entered a non-binding letter of intent to complete a reverse merger with a leading developer in Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) (the “Proposed Reverse Merger”). Titan Chief Executive Off
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) ("Titan" or the "Company") today announced that it has granted an exclusive license to Ocular Therapeutix Inc. (“Ocular”) pertaining to certain patent applications for ophthalmic uses in both humans and nonhuman animals in the territory of the United States. Under the terms of the agreement, Ocular will pay Titan an upfront licensing fee with the potential for additional payments upon reaching certain mil
Titan Pharmaceuticals Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.18 loss per share (vs US$0.19 loss in 3Q 2021)
Titan Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:TTNP ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$95.0k (down 64% from...
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) ("Titan" or the "Company") today announced that it has expanded its Board of Directors (the "Board") from five (5) to eleven (11) and appointed six new directors following their election at its special meeting of stockholders held on August 15, 2022 (the "Special Meeting"). The new directors, which were on a nominee slate proposed by Activist Investing LLC (together with its affiliates, "Activist Investing"), are Avraham Ben-Tzvi, Peter L. Chasey, Eric
Activist Investing Nominates Slate of Highly Qualified Director Candidates for Election to the Board of Directors of Titan Pharmaceuticals at Upcoming Special Meeting of Stockholders
NEW YORK, July 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- David E. Lazar, Chief Executive Officer of Activist Investing LLC (together with its affiliates, “Activist Investing” or “we”), one of the largest stockholders of Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) (“Titan” or the “Company”) with 25.2% of the Company’s outstanding shares, today issued the following statement: “We have submitted a request for the Company to hold a special meeting of the Company’s stockholders (the “Special Meeting”) to expand th
TTNP Price Returns
Continue Researching TTNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch