Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTNP Stock Summary
- TTNP has a market capitalization of $11,305,016 -- more than approximately only 1.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.04%, Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.89% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TTNP's revenue has grown -68.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.01% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENTX, SDGR, PSNL, DYAI, and UTHR.
- TTNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.titanpharm.com.
TTNP Valuation Summary
- TTNP's price/sales ratio is 6.7; this is 40.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TTNP's price/sales ratio has moved down 43.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TTNP's price/sales ratio has gone down 43.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTNP.
TTNP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 110.09%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.7%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.02%.
The table below shows TTNP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$3.10|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||239,945|
|50-day MA||$0.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.30||Market Cap||4.82M|
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP) Company Bio
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops proprietary therapeutics for the treatment of serious medical disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTNP Latest Social Stream
View Full TTNP Social Stream
Latest TTNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTNP as an investment opportunity.
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: TTNP ) has announced a private placement of 3.37 million shares and 1.29 million pre-funded warrants. In addition, the Company has agreed to issue to the investor unregistered warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 4.67 million shares. The combined offering price of each share or pre-funded warrant and Full story available on Benzinga.com
Titan Pharmaceuticals (TTNP) trades 3.9% lower premarket after it entered into a securities purchase agreement with a single institutional investor to purchase 3.37M shares in a
Titan Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of $5.5 Million Registered Direct and PIPE Offering Priced At-The-Market
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTNP) ("Titan" or the "Company") today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with a single institutional investor to purchase 3,374,242 shares of its common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof) in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. In a concurrent private placement, Titan has also agreed to issue and sell to the investor 1,289,796 pre-funded warrants, at the same purchase price as in th
Titan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TTNP) and Vericel (NASDAQ:VCEL) are both small-cap medical companies, but which is the better business? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their profitability, valuation, dividends, earnings, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership and risk. Profitability This table compares Titan Pharmaceuticals and Vericels net margins, return on equity and return on 
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:TTNP) Shares Rebounded 9.65% From Their Lows But Can They Continue?
In last trading session, Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:TTNP) saw 0.69 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0.78. Companys recent per share price level of $1.14 trading at -$0.11 or -8.80% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $11.19M. That closing price of TTNPs stock is Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:TTNP) Shares Rebounded 9.65% From Their Lows But Can They Continue? Read More »
TTNP Price Returns
Continue Researching TTNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc (TTNP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch