Tradeweb Markets Inc. - (TW): Price and Financial Metrics
TW Stock Summary
- Tradeweb Markets Inc's stock had its IPO on April 4, 2019, making it an older stock than just 0.16% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tradeweb Markets Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Tradeweb Markets Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tradeweb Markets Inc are SINO, BSM, UUUU, EGY, and VBTX.
- TW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tradeweb Markets Inc's official web site, go to www.tradeweb.com.
TW Stock Price Chart More Charts
TW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.43||52-week high||$53.35|
|Prev. close||$45.69||52-week low||$33.23|
|Day high||$46.32||Avg. volume||865,332|
|50-day MA||$45.69||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$44.28||Market Cap||10.19B|
Tradeweb Markets Inc. - (TW) Company Bio
Tradeweb Markets, Inc. engages in the operation of electronic marketplaces for the trading of products across the rates, credit, money markets, and equities asset classes. It also provides related pre-trade pricing and post-trade processing services. Its network is comprised of clients across the institutional, wholesale, and retail client sectors, including global asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, central banks, banks and dealers, proprietary trading firms and retail brokerage and financial advisory firms, as well as regional dealers. The company was founded by Lee Olesky in 1996 and is headquartered in New York, NY.