Tradeweb Markets Inc. - (TW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TW POWR Grades
- TW scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 67.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TW is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TW Stock Summary
- TW's went public 2.22 years ago, making it older than merely 4.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 104.52, Tradeweb Markets Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.35, Tradeweb Markets Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tradeweb Markets Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NICE, CHKP, ABMD, ANSS, and MXIM.
- Visit TW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tradeweb.com.
TW Valuation Summary
- TW's price/earnings ratio is 103.4; this is 707.81% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 27 months, TW's price/sales ratio has gone up $5.3.
- TW's price/earnings ratio has moved up $8.3 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TW.
TW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.62||52-week high||$85.86|
|Prev. close||$83.34||52-week low||$50.18|
|Day high||$85.86||Avg. volume||834,768|
|50-day MA||$81.60||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$68.21||Market Cap||19.88B|
Tradeweb Markets Inc. - (TW) Company Bio
Tradeweb Markets, Inc. engages in the operation of electronic marketplaces for the trading of products across the rates, credit, money markets, and equities asset classes. It also provides related pre-trade pricing and post-trade processing services. Its network is comprised of clients across the institutional, wholesale, and retail client sectors, including global asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, central banks, banks and dealers, proprietary trading firms and retail brokerage and financial advisory firms, as well as regional dealers. The company was founded by Lee Olesky in 1996 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
TW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tradeweb Markets Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tradeweb Markets Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 46.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TW, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 97.27% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 3.29% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- TW's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 62.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TW Latest Social Stream
View Full TW Social Stream
Latest TW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tradeweb Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TW as an investment opportunity.
Steadily rising brokerage and advisory assets balance will keep supporting LPL Financial Holdings' (LPLA) financials.
MS vs. TW: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
For his second "Executive Decision" segment of Monday night's Mad Money program, Jim Cramer spoke with Lee Olesky, co-founder and CEO of Tradeweb Markets , the digital bond trading platform. Olesky explained that Tradeweb was the first company to allow institutions to trade U.S. Treasuries over the Internet. In today's market, Olesky said that collaborative innovation is key, which is why the company works closely with customers to build new software that allows them to trade more easily.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW), a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets, today reported total trading volume for May 2021 of $19.6 trillion (tn). Average daily volume (ADV) for the month was $980.4 billion (bn), an increase of 23.9 percent (%) year over year (YoY).
The pool of negative-yielding euro zone government bonds shrank in May to its lowest in a year, as brighter economic prospects pushed up borrowing costs across the bloc, Tradeweb data showed on Tuesday. Tradeweb said the market value of negative-yield euro-denominated government bonds traded on its platform stood at around 5.3 trillion euros ($6.48 trillion) as of end-May in a total market worth almost 9 trillion euros. Tradeweb data also showed a 1.2 trillion-euro pool of negative-yielding euro-denominated investment grade paper -- roughly 36% of a total 3.5 trillion euro market at the end of May. This was a touch lower compared to the previous month.
TW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|