Tradeweb Markets Inc. (TW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TW POWR Grades
- TW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TW is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.9% of US stocks).
TW Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 279.23, TRADEWEB MARKETS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.48% of US stocks.
- TW's current price/earnings ratio is 63.83, which is higher than 90.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.66, TRADEWEB MARKETS INC has a higher such ratio than 92.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRADEWEB MARKETS INC are TROW, CHCT, HIVE, IIPR, and OSCR.
- TW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRADEWEB MARKETS INC's official web site, go to www.tradeweb.com.
TW Valuation Summary
- TW's price/earnings ratio is 63.1; this is 453.51% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 46 months, TW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 32.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TW.
TW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25% of graded US stocks.
- TW's asset turnover comes in at 0.177 -- ranking 103rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.70||52-week high||$92.29|
|Prev. close||$73.34||52-week low||$51.47|
|Day high||$74.95||Avg. volume||829,248|
|50-day MA||$67.28||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$65.65||Market Cap||17.51B|
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (TW) Company Bio
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Tradeweb) is an international financial services company that builds and operates electronic over-the-counter (OTC) marketplaces for trading fixed income products, ETFs, and derivatives. The company was co-founded in 1996 by Lee Olesky and Jim Toffey. Its customers include banks, asset managers, central banks, pension funds and insurance companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TW Latest Social Stream
View Full TW Social Stream
Latest TW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRADEWEB MARKETS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TW as an investment opportunity.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ:TW) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 2, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to Tradeweb’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. As a reminder, today’s call is being recorded and will be available for playback. To begin, I will turn the call over to Director or Investor Relations, Sameer Murukutla. Please […]
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (TW)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
February 02, 2023 09:30 AM ET
Sameer Murukutla - Director of Investor Relations
Billy Hult - Chief Executive Officer
Thomas Pluta - President
Sara Furber - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Richard Repetto - Piper Sandler
Daniel Fannon - Jefferies
Brian Bedell - Deutsche Bank
Michael Cyprys - Morgan Stanley
Gautam Sawant - Credit Suisse
Kyle Voigt - KBW
Chris Allen - Citi
Ken Worthington - JPMorgan
Good morning and welcome to Tradeweb's Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. As ...
The following slide deck was published by Tradeweb Markets Inc.
Tradeweb Markets (TW) declared $0.09/share quarterly dividend, 12.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.08.
Tradeweb Markets press release (TW): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $293M (+5.8% Y/Y) in-line.FY23 Adjusted Expenses: $669 - 714 million
TW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|