Tradeweb Markets Inc. - (TW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 1.5 years, TW has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 25.15%.
- TW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 362,260,000; for context, that's better than 94.88% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AC, FR, DKS, INVH and MCC.
TW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TW, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 49.27% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TW, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Tradeweb Markets Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 3.37% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Tradeweb Markets Inc than it is for 92.46% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
TW Dividend Chart
TW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|