Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TWO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TWO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3% of US stocks).
TWO Stock Summary
- For TWO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Two Harbors Investment Corp comes in at -150.32%, a number that bests just 0.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Two Harbors Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 408.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARI, CIM, RWT, TRTX, and ACRE.
- TWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Two Harbors Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.twoharborsinvestment.com.
TWO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, TWO's price/sales ratio is 60.9% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- TWO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 54.4 over the prior 143 months.
- TWO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.9 over the prior 143 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWO.
TWO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 57.82%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.42%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 148.76%.
The table below shows TWO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.43||52-week high||$8.15|
|Prev. close||$6.28||52-week low||$4.75|
|Day high||$6.47||Avg. volume||5,482,677|
|50-day MA||$7.24||Dividend yield||10.83%|
|200-day MA||$6.78||Market Cap||1.76B|
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Company Bio
Two Harbors Investment Corporation invests in financing, and managing residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), residential mortgage loans, mortgage servicing rights, commercial real estate debt and related assets, and other financial assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in New York, New York.
TWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWO Latest Social Stream
View Full TWO Social Stream
Latest TWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Two Harbors Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWO as an investment opportunity.
JAZZ, MRNS, TWO, NCMI, and CRON have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 16, 2021
Two Harbors Investment Corp. Announces Earnings Release and Conference Call for Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
NEW YORK, July 14, 2021--Two Harbors Investment Corp. Announces Earnings Release and Conference Call for Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Two Harbors Investment (TWO) shares down 10.6% premarket on pricing public offering of 40M common stock for a total gross proceeds of $260M.Underwriters' over-allotment is an additional 6M shares of common stock.Offering is expected to close on July 15, 2021. Net proceeds will be used to purchase its target assets, including residential mortgage-backed securities,...
Good morning, trader!
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO), an Agency + MSR mortgage real estate investment trust, today announced that is has priced a public offering of 40,000,000 shares of its common stock for a total expected gross proceeds of $260 million, before underwriting fees and estimated offering expenses. In connection with the offering, the Company has also granted the underwriters an option for 30
TWO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TWOWant to see what other sources are saying about Two Harbors Investment Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch