Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TWO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- TWO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TWO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TWO Stock Summary
- For TWO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.42% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that TWO's revenue has grown -123.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.52% of US companies in our set.
- Two Harbors Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 359.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLX, NAVI, WVFC, ABR, and CIM.
- Visit TWO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twoharborsinvestment.com.
TWO Valuation Summary
- TWO's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 111.76% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- TWO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 32.4 over the prior 144 months.
- TWO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 54.5 over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWO.
TWO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -71.91%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -378.69%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 82.18%.
The table below shows TWO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.73% of graded US stocks.
- TWO's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 313th of 444 Trading stocks.
- IMH, MFA, and WMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWO.
The table below shows TWO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.91||52-week high||$7.62|
|Prev. close||$4.98||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||4,639,153|
|50-day MA||$5.04||Dividend yield||13.85%|
|200-day MA||$5.63||Market Cap||1.69B|
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Company Bio
Two Harbors Investment Corporation invests in financing, and managing residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), residential mortgage loans, mortgage servicing rights, commercial real estate debt and related assets, and other financial assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWO Latest Social Stream
View Full TWO Social Stream
Latest TWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Two Harbors Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWO as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, February 23, 2022--Two Harbors Investment Corp. Announces 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
The big shareholder groups in Two Harbors Investment Corp. ( NYSE:TWO ) have power over the company. Generally...
In a report released yesterday, Michael Diana from Maxim Group maintained a Hold rating on Two Harbors (TWO – Research Report). The company's shares closed last Monday at $5.18, close to its 52-week low of $5.15. According to TipRanks.com, Diana is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.6% and a 53.9% success rate. Diana covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as First Savings Financial Group, Generation Income Properties, and Westamerica Bancorporation. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Two Harbors with a $5.83 average price target, representing an 11.0% upside.
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (TWO) has reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings for the fourth quarter of 2021. The real estate investment trust focuses on investing in, financing, and managing agency RMBS, non-Agency securities, mortgage servicing rights, and other financial assets. Earnings of $0.22 per share surpassed analysts’ expectations of $0.21 per share. The company had reported earnings of $0.30 per share in the same quarter last year. Net interest income in the fourth quarter declined 74.3% year-over-year to $12.8 million due to lower interest income. Other income grew 22.5% during the quarter to $106.2 million. As of December 31, 2021, Two Harbors’ portfolio comprised $9.
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) CEO William Greenberg on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
TWO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TWOWant to see what other sources are saying about Two Harbors Investment Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch