Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO): Price and Financial Metrics
TWO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Two Harbors Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.33% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TWO has reported earnings growth of 14,891.24%, putting it ahead of 99.93% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TWO's revenue has grown -169.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.21% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Two Harbors Investment Corp are MVC, NAT, NOV, CLNY, and NURO.
- Visit TWO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twoharborsinvestment.com.
TWO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.55||52-week high||$15.85|
|Prev. close||$14.13||52-week low||$12.06|
|Day high||$13.87||Avg. volume||2,210,552|
|50-day MA||$15.03||Dividend yield||11.32%|
|200-day MA||$13.79||Market Cap||3.70B|
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Company Bio
Two Harbors Investment Corporation invests in financing, and managing residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), residential mortgage loans, mortgage servicing rights, commercial real estate debt and related assets, and other financial assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in New York, New York.