Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO): Price and Financial Metrics
TWO Stock Summary
- For TWO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.12% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Two Harbors Investment Corp comes in at -136.92%, a number that bests only 0.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TWO is more volatile than just 6.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Two Harbors Investment Corp are MITT, TRTX, MFA, NAVI, and KREF.
- TWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Two Harbors Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.twoharborsinvestment.com.
TWO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TWO Price/Volume Stats
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Company Bio
Two Harbors Investment Corporation invests in financing, and managing residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), residential mortgage loans, mortgage servicing rights, commercial real estate debt and related assets, and other financial assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in New York, New York.