Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TWO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.79% of US stocks.
- TWO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- TWO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.02% of US stocks).
TWO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Two Harbors Investment Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Two Harbors Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.69% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Two Harbors Investment Corp comes in at -143.84%, a number that bests only 0.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Two Harbors Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ARR, AGM, IVR, NLY, and ORC.
- TWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Two Harbors Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.twoharborsinvestment.com.
TWO Valuation Summary
- TWO's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 111.76% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- TWO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 32.4 over the prior 144 months.
- TWO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 54.5 over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWO.
TWO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -282.57%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 150.32%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.18%.
The table below shows TWO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.91% of graded US stocks.
- TWO's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 311th of 445 Trading stocks.
- IMH, RWT, and MFA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWO.
The table below shows TWO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.66||52-week high||$8.15|
|Prev. close||$6.70||52-week low||$4.88|
|Day high||$6.79||Avg. volume||4,775,043|
|50-day MA||$6.50||Dividend yield||10.21%|
|200-day MA||$6.93||Market Cap||2.09B|
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Company Bio
Two Harbors Investment Corporation invests in financing, and managing residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), residential mortgage loans, mortgage servicing rights, commercial real estate debt and related assets, and other financial assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWO Latest Social Stream
View Full TWO Social Stream
Latest TWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Two Harbors Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWO as an investment opportunity.
Dividend stocks are the Swiss army knives of the stock market. When dividend stocks go up, you make money. When they don’t go up — you still make money (from the dividend). Heck, even when a dividend stock goes down in price, it’s not all bad news, because the dividend yield (the absolute dividend amount, divided by the stock price) gets richer the more the stock falls in price.
NEW YORK, September 21, 2021--Two Harbors Investment Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2021 Common and Preferred Stock Dividends
Two Harbors Investment (NYSE: TWO) was asked about by our membership today and we realized it has been nearly two years since we analyzed the company. The stock itself has not performed terribly well in 2021, trading a few dimes off the lows of the present calendar year. Of course,...
Two Harbors Investment Corp found using ticker (TWO) have now 7 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 8 and 6.25 with the average target price sitting at 6.89. Given that the stocks previous close was at 6.45 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 6.8%. The day 50 moving average is 6.45 while the 200 day moving average is 7.12. The company has a market capitalisation of $2,003m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TWO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Two Harbors Investment Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on investing in, financing, ...
Two Harbors Investment Corp. to Participate in the 2021 Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
NEW YORK, September 08, 2021--Two Harbors Investment Corp. to Participate in the 2021 Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
TWO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TWOWant to see what other sources are saying about Two Harbors Investment Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch