Twitter, Inc. (TWTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWTR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TWTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWTR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- TWTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
TWTR Stock Summary
- Twitter Inc's market capitalization of $36,606,139,803 is ahead of 92.42% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Twitter Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,410.38%; that's higher than just 1.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TWTR's revenue has grown 39.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.78% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYBR, IMMR, PTON, MRVL, and GAN.
- TWTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Twitter Inc's official web site, go to www.twitter.com.
TWTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TWTR's price/sales ratio is 114.68% higher, now standing at 11.7.
- Over the past 95 months, TWTR's price/sales ratio has gone down 34.1.
- Over the past 95 months, TWTR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 307.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWTR.
TWTR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 237.01%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 404.66%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.15%.
The table below shows TWTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.63% of graded US stocks.
- TWTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 418th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FLT, BSQR, and CTXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWTR.
The table below shows TWTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.82||52-week high||$80.75|
|Prev. close||$43.94||52-week low||$42.80|
|Day high||$46.50||Avg. volume||16,962,889|
|50-day MA||$56.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.56||Market Cap||34.24B|
Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Company Bio
Twitter offers various products and services for users, including Twitter that allows users to create, distribute, and discover content; and Vine and video, a mobile application that enables users to create and distribute short looping videos. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWTR Latest Social Stream
View Full TWTR Social Stream
Latest TWTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Twitter Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWTR as an investment opportunity.
Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) is down 4.1% today - admittedly during a marketwide sell-off, but also continuing a sharp trend lower after a course reversal yesterday on naming its new CEO. Investor reaction is dividing into a few schools of thought; one of them is that the initial run up in Twitter...
Shares of Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) dropped 2.74% on November 29 to close at $45.78 after the social media giant announced that its CEO, Jack Dorsey, is stepping down. Dorsey will be replaced by the current Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Parag Agrawal, effective immediately. Dorsey, who was serving as both the CEO of Twitter and Square (SQ), will continue to be a member of the Board till his term expires in 2022. Dorsey commented, “I've decided to leave Twitter because I believe the company is ready to move on from its founders. My trust in Parag as Twitter's CEO is deep. His work over the past 10 years has been transformational.
Hyperinflation is going to change everything. Its happening. jack (@jack) October 23, 2021 It will happen in the US soon, and so the world. jack (@jack) October 23,
As Twitter''s wacky CEO Jack Dorsey announces he is leaving the social media giant for good to allow former CTO Parag Agarwal to take the reins, James Moore has rounded up a unlucky thirteen of history''s strangest business heroes
Twitter''s Jack Dorsey has quit as CEO and now censorship on social media will likely get even worse
Independent thinkers beware: censorship on social media is likely to get even worse.
TWTR Price Returns