Twitter, Inc. (TWTR): Price and Financial Metrics
TWTR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $54,226,480,035, Twitter Inc has a greater market value than 95.39% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Twitter Inc is higher than 91.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TWTR's price/sales ratio is 14.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PINS, WORK, TWLO, VMW, and CRWD.
- Visit TWTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twitter.com.
TWTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.27||52-week high||$80.75|
|Prev. close||$67.94||52-week low||$25.06|
|Day high||$68.10||Avg. volume||20,840,289|
|50-day MA||$68.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.36||Market Cap||52.93B|
Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Company Bio
Twitter offers various products and services for users, including Twitter that allows users to create, distribute, and discover content; and Vine and video, a mobile application that enables users to create and distribute short looping videos. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
TWTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Twitter Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Twitter Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TWTR, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 24.26% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Twitter Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 91 -- greater than 97.12% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 69.16% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TWTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWTR Latest Social Stream
View Full TWTR Social Stream
Latest TWTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Twitter Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWTR as an investment opportunity.
Clubhouse, the audio virtual-meeting room app, said it completed a new Series C round of financing.The funding was led by led by Andrew Chen at 16z, with participation from investors DST Global, Tiger Global, and Elad Gil, according to a Clubhouse blog post.Clubhouse announced in January, also in a blog post,...
The social media giants are reportedly going to help get the word out about eligibility.
The audio-based social media startup Clubhouse announced Sunday it had secured an undisclosed amount of funding in a Series C round led by existing investor Andrew Chen, of Andressen Horowitz, as it looks to scale up in face of rising competition. What Happened: Clubhouse named DST Global, Tiger Global Management, and Elad Gil as investors who participated in the funding round, which according to a Reuters report , values the company at $4 billion. Bloomberg News had earlier this month reported that the startup is looking to raise fresh money at a $4 billion valuation . The fresh funding comes just three months after its previous funding and amid a growing interest of rivals in launching a similar product. See Also: Twitter Looked To Acquire … Full story available on Benzinga.com
(Bloomberg) -- Russia rejected the Czech government’s allegations that it was involved in a deadly blast at a munitions site in 2014, signaling possible retaliation for the expulsion of 18 staffers from its embassy in Prague.Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis’s unexpected announcement late on Saturday coincides with growing concern in the U.S. and Europe about Russia’s military buildup on the border with Ukraine and treatment of jailed opposition leader Alexei Navalney. Foreign Minister Jan Hamacek likened the explosion, which killed two people at a private munitions warehouse, to the 2018 poisoning of former Russian agent Sergei Skripal in Salisbury, England. Moscow said the accusations are “beyond absurd.”“We are expressing our firm protest to the Czech authorities,” Russian Foreign Mi...
A new proposal by Republican lawmakers to overhaul a critical law that protects online platforms already looks dead in the water, according to one legal expert, though another prominent legal scholar believes it could fuel bipartisan reform for tech regulation.
TWTR Price Returns
Continue Researching TWTRWant to see what other sources are saying about Twitter Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!