Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXRH POWR Grades
- TXRH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.01% of US stocks.
- TXRH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- TXRH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.97% of US stocks).
TXRH Stock Summary
- Texas Roadhouse Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.41% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Texas Roadhouse Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 19.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Texas Roadhouse Inc is reporting a growth rate of 256.28%; that's higher than 91.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Texas Roadhouse Inc are HUSA, TGA, MEC, SOI, and METC.
- Visit TXRH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.texasroadhouse.com.
TXRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TXRH's price/sales ratio is 29.03% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 206 months, TXRH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.3.
- TXRH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 206 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXRH.
TXRH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.24%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 217.57%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 43.72%.
The table below shows TXRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXRH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.01% of graded US stocks.
- TXRH's asset turnover comes in at 1.267 -- ranking 3rd of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PLAY, BJRI, and JAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXRH.
The table below shows TXRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.36||52-week high||$110.75|
|Prev. close||$91.62||52-week low||$59.45|
|Day high||$92.74||Avg. volume||815,315|
|50-day MA||$93.26||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$91.64||Market Cap||6.38B|
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH) Company Bio
Texas Roadhouse operates its restaurants primarily under the Texas Roadhouse name, offering an assortment of seasoned and aged steaks. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXRH Latest Social Stream
View Full TXRH Social Stream
Latest TXRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Roadhouse Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXRH as an investment opportunity.
The retail economy had to cope with unprecedented change in the past decade. Spurred on by Amazon's epic growth, retailers struggled to adapt to a modern selling model that made use of the internet and flexible order fulfillment. The pandemic not only cemented this new operating model into place, it also produced a surge in online activity while providing plenty of new opportunities for traditional brick-and-mortar businesses to acquire new customers and get up to speed for the digital era.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Texas Roadhouse, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TXRH ) by taking the...
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Aug. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On August 12, 2021, Texas Roadhouse, Inc.s (Nasdaq: TXRH) Board of Directors authorized the payment of a cash dividend of $0.40 per share of common stock. This payment will be distributed on September 24, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 8, 2021.
Whether you like it rare or well done, Texas Roadhouse Inc (NASDAQ: TXRH ) has been serving up some sizzling returns for investors over the past year. Since January 2021, Texas Roadhouse stock''s one-year return has outperformed a number of the worlds most popular media and tech companies: Walt Disney Co (NYSE: DIS ), Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL ), Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: Full story available on Benzinga.com
Summary List Placement Restaurant sales are recovering, and higher-end chains are having some of the best recoveries of all. Based on foot traffic analysis from Placer.ai , pricier and less casual chains are recovering fastest. Darden Restaurant''s chains are doing particularly well compared to the same period in 2019. Darden is the parent company of Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, and a few other chains. Longhorn Steakhouse visits were above 2019 levels in April, May, and June, growing each month to an 18.9% increase in June. Capital Grille, which is also owned by Darden, was up 19.8% over 2019 visits in June after being behind in April and modest gains in May. Eddie V''s Prime Seafood saw the largest increase over 2019 levels at 28.5% in June. The trend among the top-performing res...
TXRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|