Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXRH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TXRH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXRH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- TXRH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
TXRH Stock Summary
- TXRH has a higher market value than 80.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,710,211,230.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TXRH is 3.99 -- better than 87.42% of US stocks.
- TEXAS ROADHOUSE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXRH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPSN, NEX, METC, CVLG, and SOI.
- Visit TXRH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.texasroadhouse.com.
TXRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TXRH's EV/EBIT ratio is 85.71% higher, now standing at 23.4.
- Over the past 221 months, TXRH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXRH.
TXRH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 72.83%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 82.99%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.88%.
The table below shows TXRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXRH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.8% of graded US stocks.
- TXRH's asset turnover comes in at 1.267 -- ranking 4th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PLAY, CHUY, and NATH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXRH.
The table below shows TXRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.71||52-week high||$101.75|
|Prev. close||$98.23||52-week low||$68.58|
|Day high||$97.29||Avg. volume||1,046,363|
|50-day MA||$95.23||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$86.03||Market Cap||6.47B|
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH) Company Bio
Texas Roadhouse operates its restaurants primarily under the Texas Roadhouse name, offering an assortment of seasoned and aged steaks. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXRH Latest Social Stream
View Full TXRH Social Stream
Latest TXRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXAS ROADHOUSE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXRH as an investment opportunity.
While the filing submitted to the Louisville Metro Government said Bubba's 33, a Texas Roadhouse Inc. official has confirmed the location will be a Jaggers, not a Bubba's 33. It is the third Jaggers proposed in Louisville, at 13712 Shelbyville Road.
One of Texas Roadhouse's (Nasdaq: TXRH) board members made more than $4.1 million after selling a sizable portion of his stock in the company. James Zarley disposed of 42,500 shares Nov. 22 — more than half of his directly owned stake in the company — according to a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing. Zarley is the chairman of the board of directors for Conversant Inc., formerly ValueClick Inc., a company he led in various positions until his retirement in 2013.
Zacks.com featured highlights include RPM International, W.W. Grainger, Grand Canyon Education and Texas Roadhouse
RPM International, W.W. Grainger, Grand Canyon Education and Texas Roadhouse are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
A company capable of generating earnings well above its interest expense can withstand financial hardship. General Mills (GIS), Texas Roadhouse (TXRH), O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) and Gilead Sciences (GILD) are sound enough to meet financial obligations.
While seeking a profitable portfolio of stocks offering optimum value and growth investing, try the GARP strategy. W.W. Grainger (GWW), RPM, Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) and Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) are some stocks that hold promise.
TXRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|