Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH): Price and Financial Metrics
TXRH Stock Summary
- Texas Roadhouse Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.67% of US listed stocks.
- TXRH's current price/earnings ratio is 116.11, which is higher than 91.44% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.41%, Texas Roadhouse Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.07% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Texas Roadhouse Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SGBX, EGOV, METC, YGYI, and FEDU.
- TXRH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Texas Roadhouse Inc's official web site, go to www.texasroadhouse.com.
TXRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.71||52-week high||$95.93|
|Prev. close||$90.89||52-week low||$25.15|
|Day high||$91.81||Avg. volume||838,946|
|50-day MA||$82.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.22||Market Cap||6.30B|
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH) Company Bio
Texas Roadhouse operates its restaurants primarily under the Texas Roadhouse name, offering an assortment of seasoned and aged steaks. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
TXRH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Texas Roadhouse Inc. To summarize, we found that Texas Roadhouse Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Texas Roadhouse Inc ended up being:
- TXRH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.43% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Texas Roadhouse Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Texas Roadhouse Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 18.82% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TXRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXRH Latest Social Stream
View Full TXRH Social Stream
Latest TXRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Texas Roadhouse Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXRH as an investment opportunity.
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 18, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Tonya Robinson - CFO Kent Taylor - Founder & CEO Jerry Morgan - President Conference Call Participants Jake Bartlett - Truist Securities Dennis Geiger - UBS Peter Saleh - BTIG David Tarantino -...
Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ:TXRH) released its earnings results on Thursday. The restaurant operator reported $0.28 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.49 by ($0.21), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Texas Roadhouse had a return on equity of 5.97% and a net margin of 2.19%. Shares of NASDAQ:TXRH traded down $0.35 during […]
In the current session, Texas Roadhouse Inc. (NASDAQ:TXRH) is trading at $88.30, after a 1.42% increase. Over the past month, the stock increased by 10.77%, and in the past year, by 28.58%. With performance like this, long-term shareholders optimistic but others are more likely to look into the price-to-earnings ratio to see if the stock might be overvalued. Assuming that all other factors are held constant, this could present itself as an opportunity for shareholders trying to capitalize on the higher share price. The stock is currently under from its 52 week high by 1.89%. View more earnings on TXRH The P/E ratio measures the current share price to the company's earnings per share. It is used by long-term investors to analyze the company's current performance against its past earnings...
TXRH earnings call for the period ending December 29, 2020.
Shares of Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ:TXRH) fell in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 54.10% over the past year to $0.28, which missed the estimate of $0.49. Revenue of $637,989,000 decreased by 12.03% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $679,080,000. Guidance Texas Roadhouse Sees 25-30 Company Restaurants Opening Across All Concepts Conference Call Details Date: Feb 18, 2021 Time: 05:00 PM View more earnings on TXRH ET Webcast URL: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Finvestor.texasroadhouse.com%2F&eventid=2947624&sessionid=1&key=A5AC59FA61A7BC3BCC5C969D4CC369FA®Tag=&V2=false&sourcepage=register Price Action Company's 52-week hig...
TXRH Price Returns
Continue Researching TXRHWant to do more research on Texas Roadhouse Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!