Textron Inc. (TXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.37% of US stocks.
- TXT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 197 days.
- TXT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
TXT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,783,931,312, Textron Inc has a greater market value than 85.42% of US stocks.
- TXT's went public 35.36 years ago, making it older than 92.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Textron Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Textron Inc are EMN, WPP, SJM, L, and UHAL.
- Visit TXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.textron.com.
TXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.70||52-week high||$66.03|
|Prev. close||$65.50||52-week low||$21.92|
|Day high||$66.03||Avg. volume||1,129,201|
|50-day MA||$56.47||Dividend yield||0.12%|
|200-day MA||$45.61||Market Cap||14.83B|
Textron Inc. (TXT) Company Bio
Textron engages in the purchase, ownership, management, leasing, and disposal of a fleet of intermodal containers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TXT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Textron Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Textron Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TXT, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 88.06% of its sector Industrials.
- Textron Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 15.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Textron Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXT Latest Social Stream
View Full TXT Social Stream
Latest TXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Textron Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXT as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Textron Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Textron (TXT) declares $0.02/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.13%Payable July 1; for shareholders of record June 11; ex-div June 10.See TXT Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Textron's (TXT) Q1 results are expected to reflect poor performance of the Bell segment that has been witnessing dismal performance in its commercial business.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Textron Financial Corporation -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Textron Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Textron Inc.Global Credit Research - 23 Apr 2021New York, April 23, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Textron Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 19 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This public...
TXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|