Textron Inc. (TXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.09% of US stocks.
- TXT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- TXT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
TXT Stock Summary
- Textron Inc's market capitalization of $16,400,174,753 is ahead of 85.71% of US-listed equities.
- Textron Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Textron Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Textron Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be L, WPP, VIV, UGP, and PSO.
- Visit TXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.textron.com.
TXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TXT's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.94% lower, now standing at 19.7.
- Over the past 243 months, TXT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.4.
- TXT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXT.
TXT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.92%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 85.13%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.19%.
The table below shows TXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.52% of graded US stocks.
- TXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.803 -- ranking 5th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SPR, HEI, and ATRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXT.
The table below shows TXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.95||52-week high||$74.80|
|Prev. close||$73.17||52-week low||$31.82|
|Day high||$74.62||Avg. volume||1,169,216|
|50-day MA||$71.61||Dividend yield||0.11%|
|200-day MA||$62.48||Market Cap||16.58B|
Textron Inc. (TXT) Company Bio
Textron engages in the purchase, ownership, management, leasing, and disposal of a fleet of intermodal containers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXT Latest Social Stream
View Full TXT Social Stream
Latest TXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Textron Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXT as an investment opportunity.
L3Harris Technologies (LHX) secures a $28.1M million modification contract for the hydro-mechanically propelled transmissions and its associated hardware from the U.S. Army.
Textron (TXT) expects to start delivery of these two aircraft, namely Cessna Citation M2 Gen2 and Cessna Citation XLS Gen2 jets by the end of the first and the second quarter of 2022, respectively
Global shipping and supply chain disruptions are making it harder for corporate planemakers and suppliers to meet resurgent demand for parts, according to industry executives and analysts. Disruptions, which are also hitting commercial aviation, are beginning to drive up costs and risk slowing down the aerospace industry's recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. With private aviation traffic surpassing 2019 levels this year, some corporate planemakers and suppliers at a flagship business jet show in Las Vegas this week flagged warning signs about supply chain and labor hiccups.
Embraer (ERJ) aims to start delivering the Phenom 300E to NetJets in the second quarter of 2023, in both the United States and Europe.
Textron Aviation demonstrates industry leadership in sustainability efforts through EPA Green Power Partnership and NBAA-BACE Green Pledge
LAS VEGAS (Oct. 11, 2021) Textron Aviation announced today during
TXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|