Textron Inc. (TXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.18% of US stocks.
- TXT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 168 days.
- TXT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 42.32% of US stocks).
TXT Stock Summary
- Textron Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Textron Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Textron Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 13.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Textron Inc are FMS, WHR, ICL, MKL, and WPP.
- Visit TXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.textron.com.
TXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TXT's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.94% lower, now standing at 19.7.
- Over the past 243 months, TXT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.4.
- TXT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXT.
TXT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.19%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.92%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -11.62%.
The table below shows TXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.61% of graded US stocks.
- TXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.828 -- ranking 5th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SPR, RTX, and HON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXT.
The table below shows TXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.65||52-week high||$79.45|
|Prev. close||$71.75||52-week low||$44.36|
|Day high||$71.36||Avg. volume||1,344,986|
|50-day MA||$74.69||Dividend yield||0.11%|
|200-day MA||$70.73||Market Cap||14.69B|
Textron Inc. (TXT) Company Bio
Textron engages in the purchase, ownership, management, leasing, and disposal of a fleet of intermodal containers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXT Latest Social Stream
View Full TXT Social Stream
Latest TXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Textron Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXT as an investment opportunity.
Textron (NYSE:TXT) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, January 27th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.96 (-9.4% Y/Y) and the consensus…
Raytheon and GE earnings topped Q4 2021 views, but revenue came in light. The aerospace giants also gave weak 2022 guidance. GE stock fell, but Raytheon rose.
Aerospace sector Q4 earnings are expected to significantly improve from the prior year quarter and revenues are projected to be up 3.7%. TDY, TXT and NOC are stocks to watch.
Trenton, NJ, based Investment company New Jersey Better Educational Savings Trust (Current Portfolio) buys TJX Inc, Chubb, United Parcel Service Inc, Exelon Corp, Marsh & McLennan Inc, sells Apple Inc, Microsoft Corp, Amazon.com Inc, Textron Inc, Humana Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, New Jersey Better Educational Savings Trust.
Textron Inc.'s (TXT) Q4 results are likely to have gained from the recovery in the aviation market. However, supply-chain issues might have weighed down its quarterly results.
TXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|