Textron Inc. (TXT): Price and Financial Metrics
TXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.24||52-week high||$76.11|
|Prev. close||$62.31||52-week low||$57.11|
|Day high||$64.25||Avg. volume||1,394,416|
|50-day MA||$66.49||Dividend yield||0.13%|
|200-day MA||$67.80||Market Cap||12.96B|
TXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TXT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
TXT Stock Summary
- TXT's went public 37.42 years ago, making it older than 93.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of TEXTRON INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of TEXTRON INC's share price is greater than that of merely 9.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GEF, KMX, FDP, LPX, and VIV.
- TXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEXTRON INC's official web site, go to www.textron.com.
TXT Valuation Summary
- TXT's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 47.37% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TXT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXT.
TXT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 145.34%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -36.63%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.97%.
The table below shows TXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.61% of graded US stocks.
- TXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.828 -- ranking 5th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SPR, RTX, and HON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXT.
The table below shows TXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TXT, see our TXT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$83.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Textron Inc. (TXT) Company Bio
Textron Inc. is an American industrial conglomerate based in Providence, Rhode Island. Textron's subsidiaries include Arctic Cat, Bell Textron, Textron Aviation (which itself includes the Beechcraft, and Cessna brands), and Lycoming Engines. It was founded by Royal Little in 1923 as the Special Yarns Company. In 2020, Textron employed over 33,000 people in 25 different countries. The company ranked 265th on the 2021 Fortune 500 of the largest United States corporations by revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXT Latest Social Stream
View Full TXT Social Stream
Latest TXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXTRON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXT as an investment opportunity.
Embraer (ERJ) to Supply 8 E2 Jets to Royal Jordanian Airlines
Embraer (ERJ) signs a $635 million deal with Royal Jordanian Airlines for supplying eight E2 Jets.
Boeing (BA) Secures Contract to Aid Military Jet Program
Boeing (BA), the largest jet maker in the United States, enjoys a dominant position in the global military aircraft market.
Textron Aviation Unveils Newest Addition to Bestselling Business Jet Family: Cessna Citation Ascend
GENEVA, May 22, 2023--Textron Aviation announced today the newest Cessna Citation business jet in the legendary 560XL series — the Cessna Citation Ascend. Unveiled on the eve of this week’s European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE), the Citation Ascend is designed to bring an entirely new cockpit, improved performance and a more luxurious cabin to the midsize business jet market. Attendees will enjoy access to a new Citation Ascend mock up debuting during the show. Currently u
Lockheed (LMT) Wins Deal to Support F-35 Fighter Jet Program
Lockheed (LMT) is set to provide program management, software engineering, software engineering transformation and cyber support to develop the Beyond Line-of-Sight F-35 Capability.
Embraer (ERJ), NetJets Ink Deal to Supply 250 Praetor 500 Jets
Embraer (ERJ) signs a $5 billion deal with NetJets involving 250 Praetor 500 jets.
TXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TXTWant to see what other sources are saying about Textron Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Textron Inc (TXT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Textron Inc (TXT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Textron Inc (TXT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...