Textron Inc. (TXT): Price and Financial Metrics
TXT Stock Summary
- TXT has a higher market value than 84.55% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,349,433,130.
- Textron Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.48% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Textron Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Textron Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MHK, HII, PHM, TSU, and LKQ.
- Visit TXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.textron.com.
TXT Stock Price Chart More Charts
TXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.23||52-week high||$58.00|
|Prev. close||$47.64||52-week low||$42.30|
|Day high||$47.94||Avg. volume||1,849,733|
|50-day MA||$45.96||Dividend yield||0.17%|
|200-day MA||$47.83||Market Cap||10.78B|
Textron Inc. (TXT) Company Bio
Textron engages in the purchase, ownership, management, leasing, and disposal of a fleet of intermodal containers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TXT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TXT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Textron Inc ranked in the 11st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Textron Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.48 years, is -0.17% -- higher than only 11.7% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 68.02% of its sector Industrials.
- Textron Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|