Textron Inc. (TXT): Price and Financial Metrics
TXT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,995,416,716, Textron Inc has a greater market value than 85.43% of US stocks.
- Textron Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Textron Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Textron Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be Y, ALLE, MHK, PHM, and BAH.
- Visit TXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.textron.com.
TXT Stock Price Chart More Charts
TXT Price/Volume Stats
Textron Inc. (TXT) Company Bio
Textron engages in the purchase, ownership, management, leasing, and disposal of a fleet of intermodal containers worldwide. It operates through three segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, and Container Resale. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.