Textron Inc. (TXT): Price and Financial Metrics
TXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.63||52-week high||$81.39|
|Prev. close||$76.38||52-week low||$61.27|
|Day high||$77.34||Avg. volume||1,332,589|
|50-day MA||$77.09||Dividend yield||0.1%|
|200-day MA||$71.87||Market Cap||15.02B|
TXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TXT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 53.75% of US stocks).
TXT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 372.26, TEXTRON INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.74% of US stocks.
- TXT's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of TEXTRON INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEXTRON INC are RDN, KMX, FDP, R, and LINC.
- TXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TEXTRON INC's official web site, go to www.textron.com.
TXT Valuation Summary
- TXT's price/earnings ratio is 15.8; this is 24.04% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TXT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXT.
TXT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 145.34%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -36.63%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.97%.
The table below shows TXT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.61% of graded US stocks.
- TXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.828 -- ranking 5th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SPR, RTX, and HON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXT.
The table below shows TXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Textron Inc. (TXT) Company Bio
Textron Inc. is an American industrial conglomerate based in Providence, Rhode Island. Textron's subsidiaries include Arctic Cat, Bell Textron, Textron Aviation (which itself includes the Beechcraft, and Cessna brands), and Lycoming Engines. It was founded by Royal Little in 1923 as the Special Yarns Company. In 2020, Textron employed over 33,000 people in 25 different countries. The company ranked 265th on the 2021 Fortune 500 of the largest United States corporations by revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
TXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXT Latest Social Stream
View Full TXT Social Stream
Latest TXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEXTRON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXT as an investment opportunity.
Boeing (BA) inks a deal to supply 16 P-8A Poseidon aircraft to Canada as part of the CMMA project.
Embraer (ERJ) secures an order for 25 of its E195-E2 passenger jets from Porter Airlines.
Here is how TransDigm Group (TDG) and Textron (TXT) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Embraer (ERJ), in collaboration with Jeju Air, introduces the idea of eVTOL flights in South Korea.
Boeing's (BA) KC-46A is the only multi-mission tanker that's produced in America for the U.S. Air Force and its allies.
TXT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|