Shineco, Inc. (TYHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TYHT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TYHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.81% of US stocks.
- TYHT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- TYHT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.88% of US stocks).
TYHT Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Shineco Inc is reporting a growth rate of 382.89%; that's higher than 93.83% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Shineco Inc comes in at -45.67%, a number that bests merely 5.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Shineco Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shineco Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLEU, FANH, CKX, CGA, and TKAT.
- TYHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shineco Inc's official web site, go to www.tianyiluobuma.com.
TYHT Valuation Summary
- TYHT's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 28.95% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 60 months, TYHT's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.6.
- Over the past 60 months, TYHT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 76.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TYHT.
TYHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TYHT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.46% of graded US stocks.
- TYHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.187 -- ranking 14th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- FDP, SITE, and CVGW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TYHT.
The table below shows TYHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TYHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TYHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.71||52-week high||$19.40|
|Prev. close||$11.23||52-week low||$2.45|
|Day high||$11.78||Avg. volume||492,392|
|50-day MA||$7.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.56||Market Cap||92.29M|
Shineco, Inc. (TYHT) Company Bio
Shineco, Inc. develops and markets biological health products. The Company focuses on utilizing engineering technologies and biotechnologies to produce Chinese herbal medicines, organic agricultural produce, and specialized textiles.
Most Popular Stories View All
TYHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TYHT Latest Social Stream
View Full TYHT Social Stream
Latest TYHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shineco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TYHT as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investors!
BEIJING, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shineco, Inc. (“Shineco” or the “Company”; NASDAQ: TYHT), a producer and distributor of Chinese herbal medicines, organic agricultural and hemp products, today announced that Mr. Guocong Zhou had step down as CEO of the Company, effective May 5, 2021. He was succeeded by Ms. Ou Yang, who has extensive experience in the capital market and the healthcare industry, on May 6, 2021. Ms. Ou Yang has served as a partner of Wuhan Sinopharm Optical Valley Capital Management Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation and an equity investment institution focusing on the medical and healthcare field, since January 2020 and has been responsible for the investment and post-investment management of the funds managed by the compa...
It's the end of the week but investors can't relax just yet and that's why we have a list of the biggest pre-market movers for Friday.
TYHT Price Returns