Under Armour Inc. Cl A (UAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAA POWR Grades
- UAA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 64.36% of US stocks.
- UAA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- UAA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
UAA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UAA is 3.17 -- better than 83.95% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UNDER ARMOUR INC is higher than 85.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of UNDER ARMOUR INC's share price is greater than that of 82.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNDER ARMOUR INC are SITE, OLLI, SIGI, ZYXI, and IESC.
- UAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNDER ARMOUR INC's official web site, go to www.underarmour.com.
UAA Valuation Summary
- UAA's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 61.11% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 208 months, UAA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 41.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAA.
UAA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3370.44%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -58.42%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -53.3%.
The table below shows UAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.97% of graded US stocks.
- UAA's asset turnover comes in at 1.132 -- ranking 10th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- SHOO, COLM, and OXM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAA.
The table below shows UAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.60||52-week high||$24.60|
|Prev. close||$9.43||52-week low||$6.38|
|Day high||$9.60||Avg. volume||7,911,350|
|50-day MA||$8.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.74||Market Cap||4.34B|
Under Armour Inc. Cl A (UAA) Company Bio
Under Armour, Inc. is an American sports equipment company that manufactures footwear, sports and casual apparel. Under Armour's global headquarters are located in Baltimore, Maryland, with additional offices located in Amsterdam (European headquarters), Austin, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Houston, Jakarta, London, Mexico City, Munich, New York City, Panama City (international headquarters), Paris, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco, São Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai (Greater Chinese headquarters), and Toronto. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
UAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAA Latest Social Stream
View Full UAA Social Stream
Latest UAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNDER ARMOUR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAA as an investment opportunity.
The Project Rock collection has been one of Under Armour's biggest sellers, with new releases usually selling out quickly. Johnson entered into an endorsement deal with Under Armour in 2016.
The 6,858-square-foot condo, set against the backdrop of Utah's Wasatch Mountains, has five bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms.
Some of our prior best-company picks are still powerhouses. Others have floundered.
A warning has been issued by Australia’s consumer watchdog over a range of Under Armour sneakers that are a ‘serious’ health risk.
Under Armour Inc has asked a U.S. judge to force a Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati attorney to comply with a subpoena about his partial ownership of an enterprise suing the athletic apparel company in federal court in Pennsylvania.
UAA Price Returns