Under Armour Inc. Cl A (UAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAA POWR Grades
- UAA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.1% of US stocks.
- UAA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UAA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
UAA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Under Armour Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.99%, Under Armour Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.49% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Under Armour Inc is reporting a growth rate of -196.44%; that's higher than merely 10.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FND, AOS, TPR, COLM, and SIGI.
- UAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Under Armour Inc's official web site, go to www.underarmour.com.
UAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, UAA's price/sales ratio is 50% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- UAA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 192 months.
- Over the past 192 months, UAA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAA.
UAA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 747.39%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -316.65%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 511.03%.
The table below shows UAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.97% of graded US stocks.
- UAA's asset turnover comes in at 1.132 -- ranking 10th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- SHOO, COLM, and OXM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAA.
The table below shows UAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.38||52-week high||$27.28|
|Prev. close||$8.78||52-week low||$8.37|
|Day high||$8.67||Avg. volume||7,967,898|
|50-day MA||$11.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.88||Market Cap||3.99B|
Under Armour Inc. Cl A (UAA) Company Bio
Under Armour develops, markets, and distributes branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and youth primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
UAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAA Latest Social Stream
View Full UAA Social Stream
Latest UAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Under Armour Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAA as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Under Armour Inc. undefinedundefined rallied 0.8% in premarket trading Friday, after the athletic apparel and accessories company said it has…
BALTIMORE, Feb. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA, UAA) today announced it has entered accelerated share repurchase agreements ("ASRs") with each of JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association, Bank of America, N.A. and Citibank, N.A. (the "Dealers") to repurchase $300…
Under Armour (UAA) trades 2.2% higher premarket after it announced it has entered accelerated share repurchase ((ASR)) agreements for repurchasing $300M of its Class C common stock.This…
Nike may be playing games with Foot Locker.
Argus turned constructive on Under Armour (UAA +2.8%) with an upgrade to Buy from Neutral on the expectation that the athletic apparel giant will overcome near-term challenges and that the recent pullback in the shares offers investors a favorable entry point. Analyst Kristina Ruggeri: "UAA has improved results by closely...
UAA Price Returns