Under Armour Inc. Cl A (UAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAA POWR Grades
- UAA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UAA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- UAA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
UAA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UAA is 2.71 -- better than 82.44% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 77.91, Under Armour Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, UAA has reported earnings growth of -151.11%, putting it ahead of only 13.74% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKX, MAN, ITT, PVH, and EME.
- UAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Under Armour Inc's official web site, go to www.underarmour.com.
UAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, UAA's price/earnings ratio is 256.83% higher, now standing at 74.4.
- Over the past 191 months, UAA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
- UAA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 191 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAA.
UAA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -342.23%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 83.9%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -49.66%.
The table below shows UAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.11||52-week high||$26.45|
|Prev. close||$20.45||52-week low||$9.63|
|Day high||$21.75||Avg. volume||5,348,977|
|50-day MA||$21.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.92||Market Cap||9.65B|
Under Armour Inc. Cl A (UAA) Company Bio
Under Armour develops, markets, and distributes branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and youth primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.
UAA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Under Armour Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Under Armour Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Under Armour Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 83. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 67.65% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4 years comes in at 0.53%; that's greater than 80.46% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAA Latest Social Stream
View Full UAA Social Stream
Latest UAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Under Armour Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAA as an investment opportunity.
OTLY stock remains a speculation ahead of its next earnings report, as bulls and bears argue over whether oat milk will change the world.
Under Armour's (UAA) focus on product innovation, strengthening direct-to-consumer business, and cost containment are likely to have favorably impacted second-quarter performance.
Under Armour (UAA) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
We have narrowed down our search to six S&P 500 stocks that are slated to release second-quarter earnings results within the next seven trading days. These are: UAA, MAR, CINF, GM, COP and EOG.
UAA Price Returns