Under Armour, Inc. (UAA): Price and Financial Metrics
UAA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 91.41, Under Armour Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.24% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 67.99%, Under Armour Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.97% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Under Armour Inc is reporting a growth rate of -205.34%; that's higher than just 7.08% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Under Armour Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NWSA, VOYA, HUBB, HDS, and IVZ.
- Visit UAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.underarmour.com.
UAA Stock Price Chart More Charts
UAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.29||52-week high||$27.72|
|Prev. close||$19.20||52-week low||$16.52|
|Day high||$19.31||Avg. volume||4,752,375|
|50-day MA||$19.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.67||Market Cap||8.71B|
Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) Company Bio
Under Armour develops, markets, and distributes branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and youth primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.