Under Armour Inc. Cl A (UAA): Price and Financial Metrics
UAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.85||52-week high||$13.05|
|Prev. close||$6.93||52-week low||$6.38|
|Day high||$7.00||Avg. volume||6,993,861|
|50-day MA||$7.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.81||Market Cap||3.05B|
UAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAA POWR Grades
- UAA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UAA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UAA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.15% of US stocks).
UAA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UAA is 2.93 -- better than 81.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of UNDER ARMOUR INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, UNDER ARMOUR INC has a higher such ratio than just 18.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RELL, PDCO, ANF, TITN, and HYW.
- UAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNDER ARMOUR INC's official web site, go to www.underarmour.com.
UAA Valuation Summary
- UAA's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.7; this is 3.18% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 217 months, UAA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAA.
UAA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 249.51%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 142.82%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 88.32%.
The table below shows UAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.97% of graded US stocks.
- UAA's asset turnover comes in at 1.132 -- ranking 10th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- SHOO, COLM, and OXM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAA.
The table below shows UAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Under Armour Inc. Cl A (UAA) Company Bio
Under Armour, Inc. is an American sports equipment company that manufactures footwear, sports and casual apparel. Under Armour's global headquarters are located in Baltimore, Maryland, with additional offices located in Amsterdam (European headquarters), Austin, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Houston, Jakarta, London, Mexico City, Munich, New York City, Panama City (international headquarters), Paris, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco, São Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai (Greater Chinese headquarters), and Toronto. (Source:Wikipedia)
UAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAA Latest Social Stream
View Full UAA Social Stream
Latest UAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNDER ARMOUR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAA as an investment opportunity.
Under Armour (UAA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Stephanie Ruhle confirmed that she had three phones: a work phone, a personal phone and a “Kevin Plank phone”.
Under Armour’s Kevin Plank shared nonpublic financial details with Stephanie Ruhle, and she gave advice on how to address negative publicity.
Count on these companies to remain resilient even if higher interest rates push the economy into a market crash.
Week to date, shares of Under Armour (NYSE: UA) (NYSE: UAA) are down 8.6% as of 8:49 a.m. ET on Friday, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The culprit is bad news from Foot Locker. The athletic retailer called out softening demand trends that investors are concerned will lead to worse-than-expected earnings results through the holiday season.
UAA Price Returns