Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA): Price and Financial Metrics
UBA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 9,399.67, Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.51% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For UBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.97% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PVBC, UDR, CNTY, TRS, and BKH.
- UBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.ubproperties.com.
UBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
UBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.68||52-week high||$24.88|
|Prev. close||$23.43||52-week low||$19.75|
|Day high||$23.51||Avg. volume||97,664|
|50-day MA||$23.85||Dividend yield||4.94%|
|200-day MA||$22.88||Market Cap||908.54M|
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA) Company Bio
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of retail shopping centers. The firm was formally known as HRE Properties Inc. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.