Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBA POWR Grades
- UBA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UBA is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- UBA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
UBA Stock Summary
- UBA's current price/earnings ratio is 77.69, which is higher than 88.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For UBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.84% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LTC, ROIC, UE, RTLR, and IRT.
- Visit UBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ubproperties.com.
UBA Valuation Summary
- UBA's price/earnings ratio is 76.7; this is 91.99% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- UBA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 55.7 over the prior 243 months.
- UBA's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBA.
UBA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -12.24%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.77%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 469.88%.
The table below shows UBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.07||52-week high||$19.97|
|Prev. close||$19.09||52-week low||$8.22|
|Day high||$19.49||Avg. volume||152,399|
|50-day MA||$19.03||Dividend yield||4.82%|
|200-day MA||$15.99||Market Cap||768.18M|
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA) Company Bio
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of retail shopping centers. The firm was formally known as HRE Properties Inc. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
UBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.01 years, Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.1%; that's better than only 17.77% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBA Latest Social Stream
View Full UBA Social Stream
Latest UBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBA as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But one can do better than...
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Announces the Sale of Its Newington Park Shopping Center Located in Newington, NH
GREENWICH, Conn., June 28, 2021--Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: UBA and UBP), a real estate investment trust, announced today that it has completed the sale of its Newington Park Shopping Center located in Newington, NH ("Newington Park"). The purchaser is a subsidiary of Torrington Properties, Inc., a real estate investment and development company based in Boston, MA and Durham, NH. The sale price was $13,350,000.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP), a real estate investment trust, today reported financial and operating results for the three and six months ended April 30, 2021, and provided information regarding financial and operational activities in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Announces Increased Quarterly Dividends on Class A Common and Common Shares
At their regular meeting on Friday, the Board of Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP) declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. The dividends were declared in the amounts of $0.23 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.207 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable July 16, 2021 to stockholders of record on July 2, 2021. See the Company’s earnings press release, issued June 7, 2021, for a more detailed di
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Simon Property Group, Agree Realty and Urstadt Biddle Properties
UBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBAWant to do more research on Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch