Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA): Price and Financial Metrics
UBA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 91.51, Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 88.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RTLR, CHCT, TRNO, UE, and OLP.
- Visit UBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ubproperties.com.
UBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.84||52-week high||$18.63|
|Prev. close||$18.04||52-week low||$8.22|
|Day high||$18.16||Avg. volume||190,720|
|50-day MA||$16.77||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$12.80||Market Cap||718.99M|
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA) Company Bio
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of retail shopping centers. The firm was formally known as HRE Properties Inc. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
UBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. To summarize, we found that Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 69. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 65.47% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.01 years comes in at -0.1%; that's greater than merely 13.88% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBA Latest Social Stream
View Full UBA Social Stream
Latest UBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBA as an investment opportunity.
So you're interested in adding a real estate investment trust to your portfolio? As luck would have it, this article takes a look at five REITs that are somewhat under the proverbial radar and could complement your existing investing strategy. Why A REIT? The great thing about REITs is they are required to distribute at least 90% of taxable income to shareholders through dividends. This allows anyone to own stock in a REIT and — pardon the expression — collect "rent" on a portfolio of properties in the form of a dividend. As a result of this setup, REITs tend to have above-average dividend yields when compared to the average S&P 500 stock yields. But that's not to say REITs don't have some drawbacks for investors. For starters, they generally don't meet the IRS definition of "qualified ...
If you want to know who really controls Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. ( NYSE:UBA ), then you'll have to look at the...
At their regular meeting yesterday, the Board of Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP) declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. The dividends were declared in the amounts of $0.14 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.125 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable April 16, 2021 to stockholders of record on April 1, 2021. See the Company’s earnings press release, issued March 11, 2021, for a more detailed discussion of these dividends. The dividends represent the 205th consecutive quarterly dividend on common shares declared since the Company began operating in 1969.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Simon Property Group, Agree Realty and Urstadt Biddle Properties
3 Retail REIT Stocks Set to Escape Pandemic-Led Industry Weakness
UBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBAWant to do more research on Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!