Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.95% of US stocks.
- UBA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UBA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 49.55% of US stocks).
UBA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For UBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.65% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UBA is more volatile than only 19.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC are LTC, UE, EPRT, AKR, and ESBA.
- Visit UBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ubproperties.com.
UBA Valuation Summary
- UBA's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 5.15% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UBA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBA.
UBA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.07%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.16%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.37%.
The table below shows UBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.64% of graded US stocks.
- UBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 138th of 443 Trading stocks.
- SKT, BRX, and IVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UBA.
The table below shows UBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.68||52-week high||$21.66|
|Prev. close||$15.86||52-week low||$15.43|
|Day high||$16.04||Avg. volume||140,740|
|50-day MA||$17.28||Dividend yield||5.99%|
|200-day MA||$18.21||Market Cap||629.03M|
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA) Company Bio
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of retail shopping centers. The firm was formally known as HRE Properties Inc. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBA Latest Social Stream
View Full UBA Social Stream
Latest UBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBA as an investment opportunity.
Urstadt Biddle (UBA) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -2.56% and 0.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GREENWICH, Conn., September 08, 2022--Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP), a real estate investment trust, today reported its operating results for the quarter ended July 31, 2022 and provided information regarding financial and operational activities.
GREENWICH, Conn., September 07, 2022--At their regular meeting today, the Board of Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP) declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. The dividends were declared in the amounts of $0.2375 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.2145 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable October 14, 2022 to stockholders of record on September 30, 2022. The dividends represent the 211th conse
Prospect Capital (PSEC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.53% and 2.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE:UBA) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 62% of the company
If you want to know who really controls Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. ( NYSE:UBA ), then you'll have to look at the...
UBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBAWant to do more research on Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch