Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UBA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UBA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 40.32% of US stocks).
UBA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 89.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UBA is more volatile than just 7.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESBA, LTC, TRNO, CTRE, and EPRT.
- Visit UBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ubproperties.com.
UBA Valuation Summary
- UBA's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 2.33% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UBA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBA.
UBA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -10.48%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.77%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 65.72%.
The table below shows UBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.64% of graded US stocks.
- UBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 138th of 443 Trading stocks.
- SKT, BRX, and IVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UBA.
The table below shows UBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UBA, see our UBA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
UBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.18||52-week high||$19.57|
|Prev. close||$16.65||52-week low||$15.07|
|Day high||$17.19||Avg. volume||129,853|
|50-day MA||$17.92||Dividend yield||5.96%|
|200-day MA||$17.63||Market Cap||675.64M|
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA) Company Bio
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of retail shopping centers. The firm was formally known as HRE Properties Inc. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBA Latest Social Stream
View Full UBA Social Stream
Latest UBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBA as an investment opportunity.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividends on Class A Common and Common Shares
GREENWICH, Conn., March 22, 2023--At their regular meeting today, the Board of Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP) declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. The dividends were declared in the amounts of $0.25 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.225 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable April 14, 2023 to stockholders of record on April 3, 2023. See the Company’s earnings press release, issued Marc
5 Reasons to Add Federal Realty (FRT) Stock to Your Portfolio
Federal Realty's (FRT) stock is an attractive investment option at the moment, given its solid prospects and healthy operating performance.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc.'s (NYSE:UBA) CEO Compensation Looks Acceptable To Us And Here's Why
Key Insights Urstadt Biddle Properties' Annual General Meeting to take place on 22nd of March Salary of US$425.3k is...
Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA) Q1 FFO and Revenues Beat Estimates
Urstadt Biddle (UBA) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 3.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Reports First Quarter Operating Results For Fiscal 2023
GREENWICH, Conn., March 10, 2023--Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP), a real estate investment trust, today reported its operating results for the quarter ended January 31, 2023 and provided information regarding financial and operational activities.
UBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBAWant to do more research on Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...