Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA): Price and Financial Metrics
UBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.14||52-week high||$23.16|
|Prev. close||$21.53||52-week low||$15.07|
|Day high||$21.70||Avg. volume||215,443|
|50-day MA||$21.72||Dividend yield||3.94%|
|200-day MA||$19.04||Market Cap||831.46M|
UBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.86% of US stocks.
- UBA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 88 days.
- UBA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
UBA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For UBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.19% of US equities we're observing.
- UBA's price/sales ratio is 5.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 81.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LTC, ESBA, TRNO, BRT, and REI.
- Visit UBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ubproperties.com.
UBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UBA's price/sales ratio is 34.88% higher, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, UBA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBA.
UBA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -10.48%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.77%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 65.72%.
The table below shows UBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.64% of graded US stocks.
- UBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 138th of 443 Trading stocks.
- SKT, BRX, and IVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UBA.
The table below shows UBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA) Company Bio
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of retail shopping centers. The firm was formally known as HRE Properties Inc. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
UBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBA Latest Social Stream
View Full UBA Social Stream
Latest UBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URSTADT BIDDLE PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBA as an investment opportunity.
Dividend stocks are great tools for investors who are looking to supplement their income, or they can merely reinvest their payouts.
Urstadt Biddle (UBA) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -7.89% and 2.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended April 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GREENWICH, Conn., June 07, 2023--Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP), a real estate investment trust, today reported its operating results for the quarter ended April 30, 2023 and provided information regarding financial and operational activities.
The best REITs to buy for income and growth provide both solid, consistent dividend payments and reliable returns.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividends on Class A Common and Common Shares and Preferred Stock
GREENWICH, Conn., June 01, 2023--At their meeting today, the Board of Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP) declared quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. The dividends were declared in the amounts of $0.2083 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.1875 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable July 6, 2023 to stockholders of record on June 14, 2023. The dividends represent the 214th consecutive quarterly divid
UBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBAWant to do more research on Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch