Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA): Price and Financial Metrics
UBA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UBA is 0.24 -- better than just 17.49% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 88.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHCT, LTC, USDP, ESBA, and HT.
- Visit UBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ubproperties.com.
UBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
UBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.33||52-week high||$24.88|
|Prev. close||$14.85||52-week low||$10.05|
|Day high||$14.65||Avg. volume||130,357|
|50-day MA||$20.17||Dividend yield||7.82%|
|200-day MA||$22.21||Market Cap||574.05M|
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA) Company Bio
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of retail shopping centers. The firm was formally known as HRE Properties Inc. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.