Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that UBA reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 11.28% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that UBA has less volatility in its price than merely 9.88% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UBA's price: BBBY, PNR, CMC, AME and TEL.
UBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 11.32%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UBA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's dividend yield of 5.88% is in the top 16.4%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, UBA has a beta lower than merely 1.26% of them.
UBA Dividend Chart
UBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UBA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UBA dividends?Want to do more research on Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc Common Stock (UBA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) - Dividend Investor
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc (UBA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha