United Security Bancshares (UBFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBFO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $136,051,507, UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES has a greater market value than merely 21.96% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.95 for UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES; that's greater than it is for 94.52% of US stocks.
- The volatility of UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES's share price is greater than that of just 5.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES, a group of peers worth examining would be HMNF, MCBC, NWFL, MRBK, and IBCP.
- UBFO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES's official web site, go to www.unitedsecuritybank.com.
UBFO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UBFO's price/earnings ratio is 12.28% lower, now standing at 10.
- Over the past 243 months, UBFO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 11.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBFO.
UBFO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.33%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.44%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.55%.
The table below shows UBFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.90||52-week high||$8.74|
|Prev. close||$7.98||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$8.01||Avg. volume||20,761|
|50-day MA||$7.31||Dividend yield||5.57%|
|200-day MA||$7.28||Market Cap||134.69M|
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Company Bio
United Security Bancshares operates as the holding company for United Security Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services primarily to the business and professional community, and individuals in California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fresno, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBFO Latest Social Stream
View Full UBFO Social Stream
Latest UBFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBFO as an investment opportunity.
FRESNO, Calif., December 21, 2022--On December 20, 2022, the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares (the "Company") (NASDAQ: UBFO), the parent company of United Security Bank (the "Bank"), declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable on January 19, 2023, to shareholders of record as of January 4, 2023.
FRESNO, Calif., October 19, 2022--United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO) today announced its unaudited financial results for the nine months ended September 30, 2022. The Company recognized net income of $10.3 million, or $0.61 per basic and diluted share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2022, compared to net income of $6.7 million, or $0.40 per basic and diluted share for the nine months ended September 30, 2021.
United Security Bancshares (NASDAQ:UBFO) shareholders have endured a 18% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
FRESNO, Calif., July 20, 2022--United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO) today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2022. The Company recognized net income of $5.9 million, or $0.34 per diluted share, for the six months ended June 30, 2022, compared to net income of $4.1 million, or $0.24 per diluted share for the six months ended June 30, 2021.
United Security Bancshares ( NASDAQ:UBFO ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.11 per share on the 22nd...
UBFO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBFOWant to see what other sources are saying about United Security Bancshares's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch