United Security Bancshares (UBFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBFO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UBFO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UBFO is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- UBFO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
UBFO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $137,443,127, United Security Bancshares has a greater market value than only 17.87% of US stocks.
- UBFO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.7% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for United Security Bancshares comes in at -20.46%, a number that bests just 18.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Security Bancshares, a group of peers worth examining would be RVSB, FMNB, CVCY, HMNF, and CBTX.
- Visit UBFO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unitedsecuritybank.com.
UBFO Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UBFO's price/sales ratio is 238.46% higher, now standing at 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBFO.
UBFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.19||52-week high||$8.92|
|Prev. close||$8.05||52-week low||$5.66|
|Day high||$8.20||Avg. volume||52,495|
|50-day MA||$8.11||Dividend yield||5.37%|
|200-day MA||$7.26||Market Cap||139.31M|
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Company Bio
United Security Bancshares operates as the holding company for United Security Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services primarily to the business and professional community, and individuals in California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fresno, California.
UBFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBFO Latest Social Stream
View Full UBFO Social Stream
Latest UBFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Security Bancshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBFO as an investment opportunity.
United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO) today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company recognized net income of $1,411,000, or $0.08 per basic and diluted share for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, compared to net income of $2,754,000, or $0.16 per basic and diluted share for the quarter ended March 31, 2020.
If you want to know who really controls United Security Bancshares ( NASDAQ:UBFO ), then you'll have to look at the...
United Security Bancshares (NASDAQ:UBFO) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.11 Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO) today announced its unaudited financial results for the nine months ended September 30, 2020. The Company recognized net income of $7,038,000, or $0.41 per diluted share for the nine months ended September 30, 2020, compared to net income of $12,276,000,or $0.72 per diluted share for the nine months ended September 30, 2019.
United Security Bancshares (NASDAQ:UBFO) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. You will need to...
UBFO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBFOWant to see what other sources are saying about United Security Bancshares's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch