United Security Bancshares (UBFO): Price and Financial Metrics
UBFO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UBFO is 0.37 -- better than 26.3% of US stocks.
- UBFO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 40.53%, United Security Bancshares's debt growth rate surpasses 75.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBFO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTLF, IBCP, MFNC, UVSP, and HFWA.
- Visit UBFO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unitedsecuritybank.com.
UBFO Stock Price Chart More Charts
UBFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$11.45|
|Prev. close||$6.28||52-week low||$5.04|
|Day high||$6.43||Avg. volume||24,074|
|50-day MA||$8.66||Dividend yield||6.88%|
|200-day MA||$10.05||Market Cap||108.63M|
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Company Bio
United Security Bancshares operates as the holding company for United Security Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services primarily to the business and professional community, and individuals in California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fresno, California.