United Security Bancshares (UBFO): Price and Financial Metrics
UBFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.30||52-week high||$8.38|
|Prev. close||$7.27||52-week low||$5.50|
|Day high||$7.30||Avg. volume||25,019|
|50-day MA||$7.18||Dividend yield||6.64%|
|200-day MA||$6.93||Market Cap||124.79M|
UBFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBFO POWR Grades
- UBFO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.41% of US stocks.
- UBFO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UBFO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.96% of US stocks).
UBFO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.64 for UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES; that's greater than it is for 92.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 777.41%, UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES's debt growth rate surpasses 98.49% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UBFO comes in at -74.63% -- higher than that of just 7.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES are OPBK, HFWA, NBHC, TSBK, and HMNF.
- UBFO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES's official web site, go to www.unitedsecuritybank.com.
UBFO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UBFO's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- UBFO's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBFO.
UBFO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.6%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 49.39%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.43%.
The table below shows UBFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Company Bio
United Security Bancshares operates as the holding company for United Security Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services primarily to the business and professional community, and individuals in California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fresno, California.
UBFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBFO Latest Social Stream
View Full UBFO Social Stream
Latest UBFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBFO as an investment opportunity.
FRESNO, Calif., July 27, 2023--The Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares (the "Company") (NASDAQ: UBFO), the parent company of United Security Bank (the "Bank"), announced today the appointment of Thomas G. Walker to the Company’s and Bank’s Boards of Directors effective immediately.
FRESNO, Calif., June 28, 2023--United Security Bancshares Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend
FRESNO, Calif., April 26, 2023--The Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares (NASDAQ: UBFO), the parent company of United Security Bank, reported today operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. For the full release, please visit UBFO Investor Relations https://investors.unitedsecuritybank.com/news-market-information/press-releases/default.aspx.
FRESNO, Calif., March 29, 2023--United Security Bancshares Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
FRESNO, Calif., January 26, 2023--The Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares (NASDAQ: UBFO), the parent company of United Security Bank, reported today operating results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. For the full release, please visit UBFO Investor Relations https://investors.unitedsecuritybank.com/Q42023PR.
UBFO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBFOWant to see what other sources are saying about United Security Bancshares's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch