United Security Bancshares (UBFO): Price and Financial Metrics
UBFO Stock Summary
- UBFO has a higher market value than merely 19.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $135,478,367.
- UBFO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of United Security Bancshares's share price is greater than that of merely 11.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Security Bancshares, a group of peers worth examining would be MFNC, HMNF, CASS, IBCP, and CBTX.
- Visit UBFO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unitedsecuritybank.com.
UBFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.39||52-week high||$8.94|
|Prev. close||$7.98||52-week low||$5.04|
|Day high||$8.49||Avg. volume||41,963|
|50-day MA||$7.18||Dividend yield||5.62%|
|200-day MA||$6.64||Market Cap||142.44M|
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Company Bio
United Security Bancshares operates as the holding company for United Security Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services primarily to the business and professional community, and individuals in California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fresno, California.
UBFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBFO Latest Social Stream
View Full UBFO Social Stream
Latest UBFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Security Bancshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBFO as an investment opportunity.
United Security Bancshares (NASDAQ:UBFO) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.11 Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
On December 15, 2020, the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares (the "Company")(NASDAQ: UBFO), the parent company of United Security Bank (the "Bank"), declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share on the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on January 19, 2021, to shareholders of record as of January 4, 2021.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million equity holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn't the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F […]
It looks like United Security Bancshares (NASDAQ:UBFO) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. You will need to...
No summary available.
UBFO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBFOWant to see what other sources are saying about United Security Bancshares's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!