United Security Bancshares (UBFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBFO POWR Grades
- UBFO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- UBFO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 44 weeks.
- UBFO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
UBFO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.85 for United Security Bancshares; that's greater than it is for 91.07% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UBFO's revenue has grown -12.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 16.45% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UBFO is more volatile than only 13.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBFO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FISI, OPBK, RBCAA, CASS, and EBMT.
- UBFO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Security Bancshares's official web site, go to www.unitedsecuritybank.com.
UBFO Valuation Summary
- UBFO's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.7; this is 108.14% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- UBFO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UBFO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBFO.
UBFO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 62.45%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 33.12%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 89.36%.
The table below shows UBFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.93||52-week high||$8.92|
|Prev. close||$7.99||52-week low||$5.79|
|Day high||$7.99||Avg. volume||55,919|
|50-day MA||$8.09||Dividend yield||5.55%|
|200-day MA||$7.86||Market Cap||134.89M|
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Company Bio
United Security Bancshares operates as the holding company for United Security Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services primarily to the business and professional community, and individuals in California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fresno, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBFO Latest Social Stream
View Full UBFO Social Stream
Latest UBFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Security Bancshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBFO as an investment opportunity.
FRESNO, Calif., July 21, 2021--United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO) today announced its unaudited financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. The Company recognized net income of $4.1 million, or $0.24 per basic and diluted share for the six months ended June 30, 2021, compared to net income of $4.8 million, or $0.28 per basic and diluted share for the six months ended June 30, 2020.
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy United Security Bancshares (NASDAQ:UBFO) For Its Upcoming Dividend
United Security Bancshares ( NASDAQ:UBFO ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The ex-dividend date is...
FRESNO, Calif., June 23, 2021--On June 22, 2021, the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares (the "Company")(NASDAQ: UBFO), the parent company of United Security Bank (the "Bank"), declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share on the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on July 16, 2021, to shareholders of record as of July 6, 2021.
If you want to know who really controls United Security Bancshares ( NASDAQ:UBFO ), then you'll have to look at the...
United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO) today announced its unaudited financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020. The Company recognized net income of $8,961,000, or $0.53 per basic and diluted shares for the year ended December 31, 2020, compared to net income of $15,172,000, or $0.90 per basic and $0.89 per diluted shares for the year ended December 31, 2019.
UBFO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBFOWant to see what other sources are saying about United Security Bancshares's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch