United Security Bancshares (UBFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBFO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UBFO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- UBFO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 38 weeks.
- UBFO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
UBFO Stock Summary
- UBFO has a market capitalization of $133,530,761 -- more than approximately only 16.55% of US stocks.
- UBFO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UBFO is more volatile than just 0.67% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Security Bancshares, a group of peers worth examining would be EBMT, IBCP, COFS, MCBC, and OPOF.
- UBFO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Security Bancshares's official web site, go to www.unitedsecuritybank.com.
UBFO Valuation Summary
- UBFO's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.7; this is 108.14% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- UBFO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UBFO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBFO.
UBFO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.57%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 34.23%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 20.54%.
The table below shows UBFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.75||52-week high||$8.92|
|Prev. close||$7.85||52-week low||$6.66|
|Day high||$7.90||Avg. volume||47,528|
|50-day MA||$7.98||Dividend yield||5.61%|
|200-day MA||$8.06||Market Cap||131.83M|
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Company Bio
United Security Bancshares operates as the holding company for United Security Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services primarily to the business and professional community, and individuals in California. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Fresno, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBFO Latest Social Stream
View Full UBFO Social Stream
Latest UBFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Security Bancshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBFO as an investment opportunity.
FRESNO, Calif., October 20, 2021--United Security Bancshares (Nasdaq: UBFO) today announced its unaudited financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2021. The Company recognized net income of $6.7 million, or $0.40 per basic and diluted share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2021, compared to net income of $7.0 million, or $0.41 per basic and diluted share for the nine months ended September 30, 2020.
United Security Bancshares ( NASDAQ:UBFO ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.11 per share on the 25th...
It looks like United Security Bancshares ( NASDAQ:UBFO ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The...
FRESNO, Calif., September 30, 2021--The Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares (the "Company")(NASDAQ: UBFO), the parent company of United Security Bank (the "Bank"), announced today the appointment of Heather Hammack and Dora Westerlund to the Company's and Bank's Boards of Directors, effective September 28, 2021.
FRESNO, Calif., September 30, 2021--On September 28, 2021, the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares (the "Company")(NASDAQ: UBFO), the parent company of United Security Bank (the "Bank"), declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share on the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on October 25, 2021, to shareholders of record as of October 12, 2021.
UBFO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBFOWant to see what other sources are saying about United Security Bancshares's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch