United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, UBFO has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 13.67% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UBFO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UGP, IRS, FDS, PJT and GHG.
UBFO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of UBFO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 133.98%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UBFO, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, UBFO offers a dividend yield in the top 12.93% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, United Security Bancshares's expected return of 133.98% is higher than 78.6% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, United Security Bancshares bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 78.6% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for UBFO, approximately 88.81% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
UBFO Dividend Chart
UBFO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UBFO Dividends vs. Peers
UBFO's dividend yield currently ranks #35 of 62 vs. its peers in the Pacific Regional Banks category.
Looking for More Information on UBFO dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United Security Bancshares and its dividends:
United Security Bancshares Common Stock (UBFO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Security Bancshares (UBFO) - Dividend Investor
United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha