United Bancshares, Inc. (UBOH): Price and Financial Metrics
UBOH Stock Summary
- UBOH's current price/earnings ratio is 4.89, which is higher than just 3.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- UBOH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.15% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UBOH comes in at 22.24% -- higher than that of 91.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHMG, FRME, THFF, FCAP, and SHBI.
- Visit UBOH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.theubank.com.
UBOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.87||52-week high||$26.93|
|Prev. close||$24.16||52-week low||$12.60|
|Day high||$24.88||Avg. volume||8,514|
|50-day MA||$24.40||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$20.26||Market Cap||78.10M|
United Bancshares, Inc. (UBOH) Company Bio
United Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Union Bank Company that provides various commercial and consumer banking services. The company accepts various deposits products, such as checking, savings, demand deposit, money market deposit, term certificate, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. Its loan products include commercial and residential real estate, agricultural, commercial and industrial, home equity, and various types of consumer and small business administration loans. The company also offers wealth management, treasury management, online and mobile banking, automatic teller machine, bill pay, safe deposit box rental, payment, and other personalized services. The company operates seventeen banking centers and two loan production offices in northwest and central Ohio. United Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in Columbus Grove, Ohio.
UBOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBOH Latest Social Stream
View Full UBOH Social Stream
Latest UBOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBOH as an investment opportunity.
Wintrust Financial shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do...
Brian Young became the CEO of United Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:UBOH) in 2012. First, this article will compare CEO...
Unfortunately for some shareholders, the United Bancshares (NASDAQ:UBOH) share price has dived in the last thirty...
UBOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBOHWant to see what other sources are saying about United Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!