United Bancshares, Inc. (UBOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBOH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for United Bancshares Inc is higher than only 13.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of United Bancshares Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.12 for United Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UFCS, CHMG, DYNT, JCTCF, and NRIM.
- Visit UBOH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.theubank.com.
UBOH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UBOH's EV/EBIT ratio is 97.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- UBOH's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 225 months.
- Over the past 225 months, UBOH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBOH.
UBOH Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 460.07%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -27.46%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -66.16%.
The table below shows UBOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.51||52-week high||$37.71|
|Prev. close||$29.32||52-week low||$26.00|
|Day high||$29.52||Avg. volume||3,121|
|50-day MA||$33.13||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$31.76||Market Cap||96.76M|
United Bancshares, Inc. (UBOH) Company Bio
United Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Union Bank Company that provides various commercial and consumer banking services. The company accepts various deposits products, such as checking, savings, demand deposit, money market deposit, term certificate, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. Its loan products include commercial and residential real estate, agricultural, commercial and industrial, home equity, and various types of consumer and small business administration loans. The company also offers wealth management, treasury management, online and mobile banking, automatic teller machine, bill pay, safe deposit box rental, payment, and other personalized services. The company operates seventeen banking centers and two loan production offices in northwest and central Ohio. United Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in Columbus Grove, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBOH Latest Social Stream
View Full UBOH Social Stream
Latest UBOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBOH as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Investment company Bhz Capital Management, Lp (Current Portfolio) buys Banc of California Inc, Primis Financial Corp, Mid Penn Bancorp Inc, Southern States Bancshares Inc, Columbia Banking System Inc, sells , Wintrust Financial Corp, , , PacWest Bancorp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bhz Capital Management, Lp.
The board of United Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UBOH ) has announced that the dividend on 15th of March will be increased...
Investment company AdvisorNet Financial, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF, iShares J.P.
If you want to know who really controls United Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UBOH ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
UBOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|