United Bancshares, Inc. (UBOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBOH Stock Summary
- UBOH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.61%, United Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.79% of about US stocks.
- United Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 54.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Bancshares Inc are THFF, NRIM, HMST, FRME, and CHMG.
- Visit UBOH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.theubank.com.
UBOH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UBOH's EV/EBIT ratio is 97.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- UBOH's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 225 months.
- Over the past 225 months, UBOH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBOH.
UBOH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 72.43%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 95.32%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 172.67%.
The table below shows UBOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.30||52-week high||$37.71|
|Prev. close||$30.00||52-week low||$19.06|
|Day high||$30.30||Avg. volume||4,925|
|50-day MA||$30.83||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$29.09||Market Cap||99.35M|
United Bancshares, Inc. (UBOH) Company Bio
United Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Union Bank Company that provides various commercial and consumer banking services. The company accepts various deposits products, such as checking, savings, demand deposit, money market deposit, term certificate, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. Its loan products include commercial and residential real estate, agricultural, commercial and industrial, home equity, and various types of consumer and small business administration loans. The company also offers wealth management, treasury management, online and mobile banking, automatic teller machine, bill pay, safe deposit box rental, payment, and other personalized services. The company operates seventeen banking centers and two loan production offices in northwest and central Ohio. United Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in Columbus Grove, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBOH Latest Social Stream
View Full UBOH Social Stream
Latest UBOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBOH as an investment opportunity.
United Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UBOH ) will increase its dividend on the 15th of September to US$0.20. This takes the...
United Bancshares (NASDAQ:UBOH) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 124% Total Return On Their Investment
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
Results Include Record Profit for the Second Consecutive Year United Bancshares, Inc. The Union Bank Company COLUMBUS GROVE, Ohio, March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBOH) Highlights Net income of $13.8 million, an increase of $3.1 million over 2019Earnings per share of $4.21, an increase of $0.95 per share over 2019Return on average total assets 1.42%, compared to 1.24% at year-end 2019Return on average shareholder’s equity 13.53%, compared to 12.30% at year-end 2019 Full Details Details about our 2020 financial performance are available here. Commentary from our CEO United Bancshares President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian D. Young said, “Despite an unprecedented operating environment, we are pleased to deliver these results and record profits for...
Readers hoping to buy United Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UBOH ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
Brian Young has been the CEO of United Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:UBOH) since 2012, and this article will examine the...
UBOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|