United Bancshares, Inc. (UBOH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, UBOH has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 7.75% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -11.83 -- higher than merely 13.48% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, UBOH has returned $1,735,000 US dollars, more than 5.94% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UBOH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CORR, NJDCY, UNIT, SLQT and CLWT.
UBOH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding United Bancshares Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 13.27% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for United Bancshares Inc are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for UBOH, approximately 91.36% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, UBOH boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 69.32% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, UBOH's equity discount rate is less than 64.2% of those stocks.
UBOH Dividend Chart
UBOH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|