United Bancshares, Inc. (UBOH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, UBOH has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 7.78% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, UBOH has returned $1,735,000 US dollars -- more than 6.1% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UBOH's price: CONE, PETS, HCC, CEPU and BAP.
UBOH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for UBOH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 17.45% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of United Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, United Bancshares Inc's expected return of -17.45% is higher than 62.52% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, UBOH has a discount rate lower than 62.52% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for UBOH, approximately 97.39% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, United Bancshares Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 91.78% of them.
UBOH Dividend Chart
UBOH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|