United Bankshares, Inc. (UBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
UBSI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for United Bankshares Inc is higher than 98.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.31%, United Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.19% of about US stocks.
- United Bankshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 38.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Bankshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABCB, GSBC, WSFS, FL, and JBT.
- UBSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.ubsi-inc.com.
UBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.95||52-week high||$39.38|
|Prev. close||$37.72||52-week low||$19.67|
|Day high||$37.82||Avg. volume||508,229|
|50-day MA||$34.24||Dividend yield||3.79%|
|200-day MA||$28.74||Market Cap||4.79B|
United Bankshares, Inc. (UBSI) Company Bio
United Bankshares operates as the bank holding company for United Bank (WV) and United Bank (VA) that provides commercial and retail banking services and products in the United States. The company has branches across West Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, and Ohio. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Charleston, West Virginia.
UBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full UBSI Social Stream
Latest UBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBSI as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in United Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UBSI ) have power over the company. Large companies...
United Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBSI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a first quarter 2021 dividend of $0.35 per share for shareholders of record as of March 12, 2021.
This bank has increased its dividend 47 years straight and should be considered by any income investor.
The following slide deck was published by United Bankshares, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
WASHINGTON & CHARLESTON, W.Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--United Bankshares, Inc. Announces Record Earnings for the Year 2020
UBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UBSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United Bankshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!