United Bankshares, Inc. (UBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBSI POWR Grades
- UBSI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 70.09% of US stocks.
- UBSI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- UBSI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
UBSI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.41%, United Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.9% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for United Bankshares Inc comes in at 55.57%, a number that bests 89.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- United Bankshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 46.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Bankshares Inc are WSBC, GBCI, ABCB, AUB, and WSFS.
- UBSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.ubsi-inc.com.
UBSI Valuation Summary
UBSI's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 261.54% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBSI.
UBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.88||52-week high||$42.50|
|Prev. close||$37.48||52-week low||$20.57|
|Day high||$38.00||Avg. volume||474,286|
|50-day MA||$39.74||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$33.18||Market Cap||4.89B|
United Bankshares, Inc. (UBSI) Company Bio
United Bankshares operates as the bank holding company for United Bank (WV) and United Bank (VA) that provides commercial and retail banking services and products in the United States. The company has branches across West Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, and Ohio. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Charleston, West Virginia.
UBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full UBSI Social Stream
Latest UBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBSI as an investment opportunity.
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of ESXB, UBSI, CNST, MOR, EQT, FFWM, TGRF, MDP, MMAC, SLCT, FBNC, and SWN
Community Bankers Trust Corp. (NasdaqCM: ESXB) – United Bankshares, Inc. (NasdaqGS: UBSI)
In order to enhance and expand its footprint in opportunistic markets, United Bankshares (UBSI) seals deal to acquire Community Bankers.
COMMUNITY BANKERS TRUST ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of ESXB and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of Community Bankers Trust Corporation (NASDAQ: ESXB) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s merger with United Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBSI). Click here to learn more and participate in the action. On June 3, 2021, Community Bankers Trust annou
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky Law, P.A. Announces Investigation of Community Bankers Trust Corporation Merger
WILMINGTON, Del., June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating Community Bankers Trust Corporation (“Community Bankers”) (NASDAQ GS: ESXB) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Community Bankers’ agreement to be acquired by United Bankshares, Inc. (“United Bankshares”) (NASDAQ GS: UBSI). Under the terms of the agreement, Community Bankers’ shareholders will receive 0.3173 shares of United Bankshares comm
NEW YORK, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Community Bankers Trust Corporation (“Community Bankers” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ESXB) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the Company by United Bankshares, Inc. (“United”) (NASDAQ: UBSI). Under the terms of the merger agreement, United will acquire 100% of the outstanding shares of Community Bankers in exchange for c
UBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|