United Bankshares, Inc. (UBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBSI POWR Grades
- UBSI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UBSI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UBSI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
UBSI Stock Summary
- UBSI's went public 32.7 years ago, making it older than 85.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.39 for UNITED BANKSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 83.71% of US stocks.
- The volatility of UNITED BANKSHARES INC's share price is greater than that of just 14.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITED BANKSHARES INC are FRME, CTBI, WSFS, AIZ, and JBT.
- Visit UBSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ubsi-inc.com.
UBSI Valuation Summary
- UBSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.3; this is 16.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- UBSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBSI.
UBSI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 307.19%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.4%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.74%.
The table below shows UBSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UBSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.72% of graded US stocks.
- UBSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 149th of 428 Banking stocks.
- SC, PDLB, and OMF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UBSI.
The table below shows UBSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.96||52-week high||$44.15|
|Prev. close||$42.80||52-week low||$33.11|
|Day high||$43.00||Avg. volume||685,767|
|50-day MA||$40.13||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$37.07||Market Cap||5.78B|
United Bankshares, Inc. (UBSI) Company Bio
United Bankshares operates as the bank holding company for United Bank (WV) and United Bank (VA) that provides commercial and retail banking services and products in the United States. The company has branches across West Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, and Ohio. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Charleston, West Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full UBSI Social Stream
Latest UBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBSI as an investment opportunity.
United Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UBSI ) will pay a dividend of $0.36 on the 3rd of January. This means the dividend...
WASHINGTON & CHARLESTON, W.Va., November 18, 2022--49th Consecutive Year of Dividend Increases for United Bankshares, Inc.
If you're striving for financial independence, one thing you should do is build up streams of passive income. Passive income is an excellent way to make your money work for you so you can make money when you sleep. One of the easiest ways to build passive income is by investing in dividend stocks.
WASHINGTON & CHARLESTON, W.V., October 27, 2022--United Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBSI) ("United"), today reported earnings for the third quarter of 2022 of $102.6 million, or $0.76 per diluted share, as compared to earnings of $95.6 million, or $0.71 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2022. The quarter was highlighted by continued broad-based loan growth, net interest margin expansion and strong credit quality metrics.
Viewing insider transactions for United Bankshares, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:UBSI ) over the last year, we see that insiders...
UBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|