Unity Biotechnology, Inc. (UBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBX POWR Grades
- UBX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 62.4% of US stocks.
- UBX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 151 days.
- UBX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.44% of US stocks).
UBX Stock Summary
- UBX's price/sales ratio is 243.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.51% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UBX's revenue has grown -95.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.08% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UBX is more volatile than 96.96% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITY BIOTECHNOLOGY INC are TERN, EFTR, VLN, DCPH, and BCYC.
- UBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITY BIOTECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.unitybiotechnology.com.
UBX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UBX's price/earnings ratio is 103.98% lower, now standing at -0.9.
- Over the past 59 months, UBX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBX.
UBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.94% of graded US stocks.
- UBX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UBX, see our UBX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
UBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.01||52-week high||$18.50|
|Prev. close||$4.12||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$4.23||Avg. volume||263,760|
|50-day MA||$4.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.65||Market Cap||57.50M|
Unity Biotechnology, Inc. (UBX) Company Bio
Unity Biotechnology, Inc., a preclinical biotechnology company, engages in the research and development of therapeutics to extend human health span. The company’s lead drug candidates include UBX0101 for musculoskeletal disease with an initial focus on osteoarthritis; and UBX1967 for ophthalmologic diseases. It is also developing programs in pulmonary disorders. The company was formerly known as Forge, Inc. and changed its name to Unity Biotechnology, Inc. in January 2015. Unity Biotechnology, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Brisbane, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBX Latest Social Stream
View Full UBX Social Stream
Latest UBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITY BIOTECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBX as an investment opportunity.
UNITY Biotechnology, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Business Updates
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UNITY Biotechnology, Inc. (UNITY) [NASDAQ:UBX], a biotechnology company developing therapeutics to slow, halt, or reverse diseases of aging, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. “In 2022, we achieved three key goals that set us up for a transformative 2023: First, we achieved positive 24-week data from our Phase 2 BEHOLD study in UBX1325 in patients with diabetic macular edem
UNITY Biotechnology to Participate in the Cowen 43rd Annual Health Care Conference
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UNITY Biotechnology, Inc. (“UNITY”) [NASDAQ: UBX], a biotechnology company developing therapeutics to slow, halt, or reverse diseases of aging, today announced that the Company’s Management will provide a corporate update and participate in one-on-one investor meetings at the Cowen 43rd Annual Health Care Conference on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 9:50 AM ET. The webcast of the presentation will be accessible here and through the “Inves
UNITY Biotechnology to Participate in the SVB Securities Global Biopharma Conference
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UNITY Biotechnology, Inc. (“UNITY”) [NASDAQ: UBX], a biotechnology company developing therapeutics to slow, halt, or reverse diseases of aging, today announced that the Company’s Management will provide a corporate update and participate in one-on-one investor meetings at the SVB Securities Global Biopharma Conference on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 11:20 AM ET. The webcast of the presentation will be accessible here and through t
UNITY Biotechnology to Host Investor Call to Review Data from the UBX1325 Program and Provide an Overview of the ENVISION Wet AMD Study
-Investor call with retinal expert Robert B. Bhisitkul, M.D., Ph.D., to be held on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 7:00 a.m. PT/ 10:00 a.m. ET- -Complete 16- and 24-week safety and efficacy data from phase 2 ENVISION study in wet AMD expected in Q1 2023- SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UNITY Biotechnology, Inc. (“UNITY”) [NASDAQ: UBX], a biotechnology company developing therapeutics to slow, halt, or reverse diseases of aging, today announced that it will host an inv
UNITY Biotechnology Reports Granting of New Employment Inducement Award
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UNITY Biotechnology, Inc. (“UNITY”) [NASDAQ: UBX], a biotechnology company developing therapeutics to slow, halt, or reverse diseases of aging, today announced that from January 3, 2023, through January 17, 2023, the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors (the “Board”) granted a new employee a stock-based award covering an aggregate of 900 shares of UNITY common stock, including options to purchase an aggregate of 900 share
UBX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...