Unity Biotechnology, Inc. (UBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBX POWR Grades
- UBX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.61% of US stocks.
- UBX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UBX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
UBX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $36,332,301, UNITY BIOTECHNOLOGY INC has a greater market value than only 10.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UBX is more volatile than 97.23% of stocks we're observing.
- UNITY BIOTECHNOLOGY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -54.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITY BIOTECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TERN, SLDP, YMAB, SYNA, and DCPH.
- UBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITY BIOTECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.unitybiotechnology.com.
UBX Valuation Summary
- UBX's price/sales ratio is 7.3; this is 265% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- UBX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBX.
UBX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.94% of graded US stocks.
- UBX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$2.69||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$2.80||Avg. volume||322,790|
|50-day MA||$3.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.71||Market Cap||39.60M|
Unity Biotechnology, Inc. (UBX) Company Bio
Unity Biotechnology, Inc., a preclinical biotechnology company, engages in the research and development of therapeutics to extend human health span. The company’s lead drug candidates include UBX0101 for musculoskeletal disease with an initial focus on osteoarthritis; and UBX1967 for ophthalmologic diseases. It is also developing programs in pulmonary disorders. The company was formerly known as Forge, Inc. and changed its name to Unity Biotechnology, Inc. in January 2015. Unity Biotechnology, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Brisbane, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBX Latest Social Stream
View Full UBX Social Stream
Latest UBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITY BIOTECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBX as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Andreas Argyrides from Wedbush reiterated a Buy rating on Unity Biotechnology (UBX - Research Report), with a price target of $35.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.12.Argyrides covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ascendis Pharma, Albireo Pharma, and Unity Biotechnology. According to TipRanks, Argyrides has an average return of -11.4% and a 43.75% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Unity Biotechnology is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $33.25, implying a 1,472.10% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $10.
Unity Biotechnology Inc. (NASDAQ:UBX) marked $2.46 per share on Tuesday, up from a previous closing price of $2.44. While Unity Biotechnology Inc. has overperformed by 0.82%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, UBX fell by -89.58%, with highs and lows ranging from $36.40 to […]
- Announced positive 24-week data in Phase 2 BEHOLD Study of UBX1325 in Patients with Diabetic Macular Edema; single injection led to statistically significant and clinically meaningful improvement in BCVA with favorable safety profile through six months -
Unity Biotechnology press release (UBX): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$1.36 misses by $0.30.The company believes that current cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities of $103.9M…
In a report released today, Andrew Fein from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Unity Biotechnology (UBX - Research Report), with a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.75.Fein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Blueprint Medicines, Wave Life Sciences, and Unity Biotechnology. According to TipRanks, Fein has an average return of -10.6% and a 33.70% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Unity Biotechnology is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $26.00, implying an 845.45% upside from current levels.
UBX Price Returns