United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UCBI POWR Grades
- UCBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UCBI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- UCBI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.52% of US stocks).
UCBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.95 for United Community Banks Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.85% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UCBI's revenue has grown 35.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 81.12% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UCBI is more volatile than only 18.55% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Community Banks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NBTB, FMAO, WBS, NBHC, and WSBC.
- Visit UCBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ucbi.com.
UCBI Valuation Summary
- UCBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.5; this is 47.67% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 236 months, UCBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- UCBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 236 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UCBI.
UCBI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 140.36%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 96.77%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 126.03%.
The table below shows UCBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UCBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UCBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.53% of graded US stocks.
- UCBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 177th of 437 Banking stocks.
- GABC, EVBN, and FBIZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UCBI.
The table below shows UCBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UCBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.48||52-week high||$36.67|
|Prev. close||$29.91||52-week low||$15.91|
|Day high||$30.64||Avg. volume||419,176|
|50-day MA||$29.54||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$31.80||Market Cap||2.64B|
United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI) Company Bio
United Community Banks operates as the bank holding company for United Community Bank that provides retail and corporate banking services to individuals and businesses. The company has branches across Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Blairsville, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
UCBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UCBI Latest Social Stream
View Full UCBI Social Stream
Latest UCBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Community Banks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UCBI as an investment opportunity.
United Community Banks (UCBI) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see United...
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI): Price Down $-0.23 (-0.76)% Over Past Day, Up $0.19 (0.62)% Over Past Hour
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down. The post United Community Banks Inc (UCBI): Price Down $-0.23 (-0.76)% Over Past Day, Up $0.19 (0.62)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
United Community Banks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UCBI ) will increase its dividend on the 5th of October to US$0.20. Based on the...
GREENVILLE, S.C., Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United Community Banks, Inc. announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed Jennifer Bazante, Chief Marketing Officer of Humana, to its Board of Directors.
UCBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UCBIWant to do more research on United Community Banks Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch