United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
UCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.95||52-week high||$39.50|
|Prev. close||$25.79||52-week low||$20.37|
|Day high||$27.28||Avg. volume||680,415|
|50-day MA||$24.83||Dividend yield||3.69%|
|200-day MA||$31.72||Market Cap||3.10B|
UCBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UCBI POWR Grades
- UCBI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 60.3% of US stocks.
- UCBI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UCBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.83% of US stocks).
UCBI Stock Summary
- UNITED COMMUNITY BANKS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 22.01% of US listed stocks.
- UCBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.65% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UCBI comes in at 10.97% -- higher than that of 83.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITED COMMUNITY BANKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TCBX, BCML, MGYR, SRCE, and CASH.
- UCBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED COMMUNITY BANKS INC's official web site, go to www.ucbi.com.
UCBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UCBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.37% lower, now standing at 5.9.
- UCBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UCBI.
UCBI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.83%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 485.77%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.39%.
The table below shows UCBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UCBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UCBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.14% of graded US stocks.
- UCBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- GABC, TREE, and FBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UCBI.
The table below shows UCBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UCBI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UCBI, see our UCBI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$36.31||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI) Company Bio
United Community Banks operates as the bank holding company for United Community Bank that provides retail and corporate banking services to individuals and businesses. The company has branches across Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Blairsville, Georgia.
UCBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UCBI Latest Social Stream
View Full UCBI Social Stream
Latest UCBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED COMMUNITY BANKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UCBI as an investment opportunity.
United Community Banks, Inc. Receives Regulatory Approvals For First National Bank Of South Miami Merger
GREENVILLE, S.C., May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United Community Banks, Inc. (NASDAQ: UCBI) ("UCBI") announced today receipt of regulatory approval from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to complete the previously announced acquisition of First Miami Bancorp, Inc. (“FMIA”) and its wholly owned subsidiary, First National Bank of South Miami. The transaction has also received approval from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond and the South Carolina Board of Financial Institutions. No fu
United Community Banks, Inc. (NASDAQ:UCBI) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 85% of the company
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, United Community Banks' stock price might be...
United Community Banks, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividends on Common and Preferred Stock
GREENVILLE, S.C., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United Community Banks, Inc. (NASDAQ: UCBI) (“United”), reported that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable July 5, 2023 to shareholders of record as of June 15, 2023. The Board of Directors also approved a quarterly cash dividend of $429.6875 per share (equivalent to $0.4296875 per depositary share or 1/1000th interest per share) on the Company’s 6.875
United Community Banks, Inc. (NASDAQ:UCBI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
United Community Banks, Inc. (NASDAQ:UCBI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 19, 2023 United Community Banks, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.58 EPS, expectations were $0.69. Corporate Participants Lynn Harton – Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerJefferson Harralson – Chief Financial OfficerRich Bradshaw – President and Chief Banking OfficerRob Edwards – Chief Risk […]
United Community Partners with Greenlight to Help Families Raise Financially-Smart Kids and Teens
United Community is proud to announce a new partnership with Greenlight® Financial Technology, Inc. to provide United customers free access to the award-winning Greenlight family finance app, available through the Greenlight for Banks program. This collaboration is part of United's commitment to Financial Literacy Month (April) and highlights the bank's purpose - to use our skills as bankers to improve the financial health and well-being of our customers and our communities.
UCBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UCBIWant to do more research on United Community Banks Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...