United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
UCBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.08 for United Community Banks Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.22%, United Community Banks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.4% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UCBI comes in at 20.51% -- higher than that of 83.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Community Banks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACBI, CBTX, NWBI, RNST, and CASS.
- Visit UCBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ucbi.com.
UCBI Stock Price Chart More Charts
UCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.31||52-week high||$31.66|
|Prev. close||$18.95||52-week low||$15.71|
|Day high||$18.81||Avg. volume||484,647|
|50-day MA||$24.77||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$27.83||Market Cap||1.45B|
United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI) Company Bio
United Community Banks operates as the bank holding company for United Community Bank that provides retail and corporate banking services to individuals and businesses. The company has branches across Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Blairsville, Georgia.