United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UCBI POWR Grades
- UCBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- UCBI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UCBI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
UCBI Stock Summary
- UCBI's price/sales ratio is 5.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 78.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.14 for UNITED COMMUNITY BANKS INC; that's greater than it is for 89.13% of US stocks.
- The volatility of UNITED COMMUNITY BANKS INC's share price is greater than that of just 22.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITED COMMUNITY BANKS INC are CZNC, HTLF, BHLB, UVSP, and WSBC.
- Visit UCBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ucbi.com.
UCBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UCBI's price/earnings ratio is 49.14% higher, now standing at 17.3.
- UCBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UCBI.
UCBI Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.09%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.74%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 7.65%.
The table below shows UCBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UCBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UCBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.14% of graded US stocks.
- UCBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- GABC, TREE, and FBP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UCBI.
The table below shows UCBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UCBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UCBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.68||52-week high||$39.50|
|Prev. close||$38.97||52-week low||$27.85|
|Day high||$39.19||Avg. volume||631,077|
|50-day MA||$36.62||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$33.88||Market Cap||4.11B|
United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI) Company Bio
United Community Banks operates as the bank holding company for United Community Bank that provides retail and corporate banking services to individuals and businesses. The company has branches across Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Blairsville, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
UCBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UCBI Latest Social Stream
View Full UCBI Social Stream
Latest UCBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED COMMUNITY BANKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UCBI as an investment opportunity.
United Community Bank is pleased to share it has once again been named one of the Best Banks to Work For in 2022 by American Banker and Best Companies Group. This recognition is based on employee satisfaction and signifies the bank's commitment to employee development and the fostering of a strong culture. This is the sixth consecutive year the bank has been selected for this list, which can be seen here. United is one of only four banks on the list with over $20 billion in assets.
United Community Banks, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividends on Common and Preferred Stock and Share Repurchase Program
GREENVILLE, S.C., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United Community Banks, Inc. (NASDAQ: UCBI) (“United”), reported that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable January 5, 2023 to shareholders of record as of December 15, 2022. The Board of Directors also approved a quarterly cash dividend of $429.6875 per share (equivalent to $0.4296875 per depositary share or 1/1000th interest per share) on the Company
United Community Banks ( NASDAQ:UCBI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$214.9m (up 12% from...
Does United Community Banks (UCBI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Investing in United Community Banks (NASDAQ:UCBI) five years ago would have delivered you a 46% gain
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
UCBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UCBIWant to do more research on United Community Banks Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Community Banks Inc (UCBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch