United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS): Price and Financial Metrics
UFCS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 53.06, United Fire Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For UFCS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of United Fire Group Inc's share price is greater than that of just 12.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Fire Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TESS, PRA, CULP, REX, and GRC.
- Visit UFCS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ufginsurance.com.
UFCS Stock Price Chart More Charts
UFCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.22||52-week high||$56.21|
|Prev. close||$43.24||52-week low||$40.86|
|Day high||$43.61||Avg. volume||67,066|
|50-day MA||$44.92||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$46.09||Market Cap||1.08B|
United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS) Company Bio
United Fire Group, Inc. provides insurance protection for individuals and businesses in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Property and Casualty Insurance, and Life Insurance. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.