United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS): Price and Financial Metrics
UFCS Stock Summary
- UFCS's current price/earnings ratio is 129.2, which is higher than 95.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for United Fire Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UFCS is more volatile than just 11.49% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Fire Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HABT, BELFA, UFI, PUYI, and PFBX.
- UFCS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Fire Group Inc's official web site, go to www.ufginsurance.com.
UFCS Stock Price Chart More Charts
UFCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.98||52-week high||$55.03|
|Prev. close||$45.53||52-week low||$40.86|
|Day high||$45.58||Avg. volume||64,338|
|50-day MA||$44.12||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$45.97||Market Cap||1.13B|
United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS) Company Bio
United Fire Group, Inc. provides insurance protection for individuals and businesses in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Property and Casualty Insurance, and Life Insurance. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.