United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS): Price and Financial Metrics
UFCS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 129.2, United Fire Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.28% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For UFCS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UFCS is more volatile than only 10.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFCS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HABT, BELFA, UFI, PUYI, and PFBX.
- Visit UFCS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ufginsurance.com.
UFCS Stock Price Chart More Charts
UFCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.89||52-week high||$53.68|
|Prev. close||$44.89||52-week low||$40.86|
|Day high||$45.16||Avg. volume||58,850|
|50-day MA||$44.80||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$46.20||Market Cap||1.12B|
United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS) Company Bio
United Fire Group, Inc. provides insurance protection for individuals and businesses in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Property and Casualty Insurance, and Life Insurance. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.