United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS): Price and Financial Metrics
UFCS Stock Summary
- UFCS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.64 -- higher than merely 5.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for United Fire Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 14.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, United Fire Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,104.29%; that's higher than merely 1.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFCS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GROW, PICO, VIRC, CATO, and OXM.
- Visit UFCS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ufginsurance.com.
UFCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UFCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.00||52-week high||$38.55|
|Prev. close||$31.54||52-week low||$18.83|
|Day high||$34.11||Avg. volume||105,514|
|50-day MA||$29.34||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$25.82||Market Cap||852.96M|
United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS) Company Bio
United Fire Group, Inc. provides insurance protection for individuals and businesses in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Property and Casualty Insurance, and Life Insurance. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
UFCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UFCS Latest Social Stream
View Full UFCS Social Stream
Latest UFCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Fire Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UFCS as an investment opportunity.
United Fire (UFCS) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.02%Payable March 19; for shareholders of record March 5; ex-div March 4.See UFCS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The following slide deck was published by United Fire Group, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / United Fire Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:UFCS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Shares of United Fire Group (NASDAQ:UFCS) remained unaffected after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down …
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the UFG Insurance fourth quarter and year-end 2020 financial results conference call. Please note that our presentation today may include forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
UFCS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UFCSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United Fire Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!