United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS): Price and Financial Metrics
UFCS Stock Summary
- UFCS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,415.88 -- higher than 97.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- UFCS's current price/earnings ratio is 55.26, which is higher than 91.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for United Fire Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Fire Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WDFC, WHLM, BMI, IPAR, and DORM.
- UFCS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Fire Group Inc's official web site, go to www.ufginsurance.com.
UFCS Stock Price Chart More Charts
UFCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.10||52-week high||$53.68|
|Prev. close||$30.12||52-week low||$25.00|
|Day high||$32.43||Avg. volume||69,932|
|50-day MA||$38.45||Dividend yield||4.38%|
|200-day MA||$44.18||Market Cap||779.09M|
United Fire Group, Inc (UFCS) Company Bio
United Fire Group, Inc. provides insurance protection for individuals and businesses in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Property and Casualty Insurance, and Life Insurance. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.