United-Guardian, Inc. (UG): Price and Financial Metrics
UG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for United Guardian Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- UG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UG is more volatile than just 2.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Guardian Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EML, CPIX, STIM, RST, and ROG.
- UG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Guardian Inc's official web site, go to www.u-g.com.
UG Daily Price Range
UG 52-Week Price Range
UG Stock Price Chart More Charts
UG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.02||52-week high||$20.89|
|Prev. close||$17.76||52-week low||$16.75|
|Day high||$18.04||Avg. volume||4,688|
|50-day MA||$19.52||Dividend yield||6.1%|
|200-day MA||$19.32||Market Cap||82.78M|