United-Guardian, Inc. (UG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UG POWR Grades
- UG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- UG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- UG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
UG Stock Summary
- UG has a market capitalization of $64,954,482 -- more than approximately only 9.1% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for United Guardian Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UG is more volatile than only 5.84% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Guardian Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DTSS, GIGM, AIN, ESMC, and GENC.
- UG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Guardian Inc's official web site, go to www.u-g.com.
UG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, UG's price/sales ratio is 125.93% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- Over the past 243 months, UG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.2.
- UG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UG.
UG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.61%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -22.56%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1.4%.
The table below shows UG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.11||52-week high||$18.99|
|Prev. close||$14.14||52-week low||$13.41|
|Day high||$14.46||Avg. volume||6,321|
|50-day MA||$15.29||Dividend yield||6.79%|
|200-day MA||$14.97||Market Cap||64.76M|
Most Popular Stories View All
UG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UG Latest Social Stream
View Full UG Social Stream
Latest UG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Guardian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UG as an investment opportunity.
United-Guardian, Inc. (NASDAQ:UG) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
United-Guardian (NASDAQ:UG) has had a rough three months with its share price down 8.9%. However, the company's...
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United-Guardian, Inc. (NASDAQ:UG) reported today that sales in the second quarter of 2021 grew by 24% over the same quarter last year, increasing from $2,954,644 in 2020 to $3,657,978 this year, resulting in net income increasing from $1,186,611 ($0.26 per share) in the second quarter of 2020 to $1,344,524 ($0.29 per share) this year. For the first six months of the year sales increased by 13% from $6,277,558 in 2020 to $7,088,846 this year, with net income increasing from $1,976,918 ($0.43 per share) in 2020 to $2,525,726 ($0.55 per share) in the first six months of this year.
No summary available.
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But the risk...
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United-Guardian, Inc. (NASDAQ:UG) reported today that net income for the first quarter of 2021 rose by 49% compared with last year’s first quarter, increasing from $790,307 ($0.17 per share) to $1,181,202 ($0.26 per share). Net sales for the quarter increased 3% from $3,322,914 to $3,430,868. Ken Globus, President of United-Guardian, stated, “We are very pleased to report that sales of our cosmetic ingredients rose substantially in the first quarter of 2021, and were significantly higher than they were in each of the last three quarters of 2020. Although sales of these products were slightly higher in last year’s first quarter due to the steadily deteriorating coronavirus situation and concerns about product availability, those higher sa...
UG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|