United-Guardian, Inc. (UG): Price and Financial Metrics
UG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for United Guardian Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.48% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for United Guardian Inc; that's greater than it is for just 11.14% of US stocks.
- The volatility of United Guardian Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Guardian Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GIGM, HAPP, BHAT, AIN, and ASYS.
- Visit UG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.u-g.com.
UG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.87||52-week high||$18.30|
|Prev. close||$13.89||52-week low||$10.65|
|Day high||$13.87||Avg. volume||6,656|
|50-day MA||$14.24||Dividend yield||5.2%|
|200-day MA||$14.80||Market Cap||63.66M|
UG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UG Latest Social Stream
View Full UG Social Stream
Latest UG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Guardian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UG as an investment opportunity.
United-Guardian, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:UG) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
United-Guardian (NASDAQ:UG) has had a rough three months with its share price down 8.4%. However, stock prices are...
The low-performing Chrysler brand might get the axe as could slow-selling cars, SUVs or trucks that lack potential.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of United-Guardian, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UG ) by taking the...
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Aug. 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United-Guardian, Inc. (NASDAQ:UG) reported today that net income for the second quarter of 2020 grew by 10% over the same quarter last year, increasing from $1,078,810 in 2019 to $1,186,611 this year, despite sales decreasing by 10% from $3,279,399 to $2,954,644. Sales for the first six months of the year were down slightly from $6,459,716 in 2019 to $6,277,558 this year, with net income for the six-month period decreasing from $2,301,504 ($0.50 a share) in 2019 to $1,976,918 ($0.43 a share) in the first six months of 2020. Ken Globus, President of United-Guardian, stated, “With many companies continuing to struggle during these difficult times, we were pleased that we were able to maintain a strong level of sales, even with some of ou...
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., May 13, 2020 -- United-Guardian, Inc. (NASDAQ:UG) reported today that net sales for the first quarter of 2020 increased by 4% over the same quarter last year,.
UG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United Guardian Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!