United-Guardian, Inc. (UG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that UG has less volatility in its price than 93.54% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, UG has returned $1,653,462 US dollars, more than 5.68% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FORD, ALX, VFC, GNTX and CAN.
UG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 88.2% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, United Guardian Inc's estimated return of 88.2% surpasses about 85.67% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for UG, approximately 90.65% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, UG's equity discount rate is less than 6.17% of those stocks.
UG Dividend Chart
UG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|