United-Guardian, Inc. (UG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, UG has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 18.1%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that UG has less volatility in its price than 96.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CECE, SMP, EVOP, NINE and COKE.
UG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 83.65%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for UG, approximately 90.65% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, United Guardian Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 9.96% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector, United Guardian Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 6.33% of them.
UG Dividend Chart
UG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|