United-Guardian, Inc. (UG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that UG has less volatility in its price than 93.54% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, UG has returned $1,653,462 US dollars, more than 5.68% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FORD, ALX, VFC, GNTX and CAN.
UG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding United Guardian Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 74.78% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of United Guardian Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, United Guardian Inc's dividend yield of 6.46% is in the top 9.51000000000001%.
- UG's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 89.33% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, UG's equity discount rate is less than 9.52% of those stocks.
UG Dividend Chart
UG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|