United-Guardian, Inc. (UG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, UG has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 15.38%.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that UG has less fluctuation in its price than 91.67% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, UG has returned $2,524,976 US dollars -- more than merely 7.78% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UG's price: FIZZ, HIHO, TRIB, AGI and ERIE.
UG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding United Guardian Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 75.77%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, United Guardian Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 92.41% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, UG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 7.69% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, United Guardian Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 6.33% of them.
UG Dividend Chart
UG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|