UGI Corporation (UGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UGI POWR Grades
- UGI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.36% of US stocks.
- UGI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- UGI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
UGI Stock Summary
- UGI's went public 33.37 years ago, making it older than 89.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, UGI has reported earnings growth of 74.65%, putting it ahead of 81.89% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Ugi Corp's share price is greater than that of only 18.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ugi Corp are NWL, TEVA, NLSN, TAP, and ALV.
- UGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ugi Corp's official web site, go to www.ugicorp.com.
UGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.65||52-week high||$46.73|
|Prev. close||$45.80||52-week low||$26.95|
|Day high||$46.15||Avg. volume||997,556|
|50-day MA||$42.50||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$37.06||Market Cap||9.32B|
UGI Corporation (UGI) Company Bio
UGI Corporation operates natural gas and electric utilities in Pennsylvania, distributes propane both domestically and internationally, manages midstream energy and electric generation assets in Pennsylvania, and engages in energy marketing in the Mid-Atlantic region. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
UGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ugi Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ugi Corp ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ugi Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.06%; that's greater than merely 17.63% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Ugi Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 3.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 18.85% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UGI Latest Social Stream
View Full UGI Social Stream
Latest UGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ugi Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UGI as an investment opportunity.
UGI (UGI): FQ2 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.99 beats by $0.26; GAAP EPS of $2.33 beats by $0.57.Revenue of $2.58B (+15.7% Y/Y) beats by $110M.Strong results across the entire business, with each business unit delivering increased EBIT vs. prior year. These improvements were driven by colder than prior-year weather in all...
UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) today reported financial results for the fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021.
UGI Declares Increased Common Dividend Marking the 137th Year of Common Dividends and the 34th Consecutive Year of Annual Dividend Increases
The Board of Directors of UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.345 per share of the company’s common stock, representing a 4.5% increase. The dividend is payable July 1, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 15, 2021.
UGI Appoints VP, Talent Management and Diversity & Inclusion; Continues to Advance its Commitment to Belonging, Inclusion, Diversity and Equity
UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) announced today that Kimberly Bankston has been appointed Vice President, Talent Management and Diversity & Inclusion, effective April 19, 2021. In this role, Ms. Bankston is responsible for leading UGI’s belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity (BIDE) initiative in addition to the leadership and talent management functions. Ms. Bankston will champion diversity, equity and inclusion within UGI, drive excellence, accountability and transparency, and develop strategies and programs that integrate BIDE in all facets of the organization.
Cayuga RNG Holdings, LLC ("Cayuga RNG") announced today that it has entered into definitive agreements to develop dairy farm digester projects to produce renewable natural gas ("RNG") in upstate New York. Cayuga RNG is a joint venture owned by a subsidiary of UGI Energy Services ("UGIES"), a subsidiary of UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI), and Global Common Energy, LLC ("GCE").
UGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|