UGI Corporation (UGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UGI POWR Grades
- UGI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.22% of US stocks.
- UGI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- UGI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.34% of US stocks).
UGI Stock Summary
- UGI has a higher market value than 82.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,937,001,438.
- UGI CORP's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 90.34% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of UGI CORP's share price is greater than that of just 19.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SJM, GEF, CBD, CMLS, and BTG.
- UGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UGI CORP's official web site, go to www.ugicorp.com.
UGI Valuation Summary
- UGI's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.8; this is 59.26% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- UGI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UGI.
UGI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 291.05%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.17%.
The table below shows UGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UGI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.1% of graded US stocks.
- UGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.486 -- ranking 13th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- EXC, NJR, and EPD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UGI.
The table below shows UGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.98||52-week high||$44.54|
|Prev. close||$42.62||52-week low||$31.19|
|Day high||$42.52||Avg. volume||1,133,817|
|50-day MA||$38.97||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$38.44||Market Cap||8.80B|
UGI Corporation (UGI) Company Bio
UGI Corporation operates natural gas and electric utilities in Pennsylvania, distributes propane both domestically and internationally, manages midstream energy and electric generation assets in Pennsylvania, and engages in energy marketing in the Mid-Atlantic region. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
UGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UGI Latest Social Stream
View Full UGI Social Stream
Latest UGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UGI CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UGI as an investment opportunity.
UGI Corporation (UGI) fiscal first-quarter 2023 earnings beat the consensus estimate. The company continues to make investments in renewable projects.
VALLEY FORGE, Pa., February 01, 2023--UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) today reported financial results for the fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2022.
VALLEY FORGE, Pa., February 01, 2023--The Board of Directors of UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share of the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable April 1, 2023 to shareholders of record as of March 15, 2023. UGI has paid common dividends for 138 consecutive years and raised its dividend in each of the last 35 years.
How far off is UGI Corporation ( NYSE:UGI ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take...
A common mistake that investors make regarding dividend portfolio construction is not having a well-thought-out plan.
UGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|