UGI Corporation (UGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UGI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where UGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UGI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- UGI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
UGI Stock Summary
- Ugi Corp's market capitalization of $9,468,824,077 is ahead of 80.67% of US-listed equities.
- UGI's went public 33.57 years ago, making it older than 89.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ugi Corp is reporting a growth rate of 74.65%; that's higher than 80.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ugi Corp are AMKR, ALV, NWL, LAD, and WHR.
- Visit UGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ugicorp.com.
UGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, UGI's price/sales ratio is 48.15% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- UGI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- UGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UGI.
UGI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.11%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 36.69%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.5%.
The table below shows UGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.15||52-week high||$48.20|
|Prev. close||$46.15||52-week low||$31.09|
|Day high||$46.42||Avg. volume||1,004,385|
|50-day MA||$46.10||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$40.24||Market Cap||9.63B|
UGI Corporation (UGI) Company Bio
UGI Corporation operates natural gas and electric utilities in Pennsylvania, distributes propane both domestically and internationally, manages midstream energy and electric generation assets in Pennsylvania, and engages in energy marketing in the Mid-Atlantic region. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
UGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ugi Corp. To summarize, we found that Ugi Corp ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 55.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UGI, they are:
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.54% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Ugi Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.15% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 12.97% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UGI Latest Social Stream
View Full UGI Social Stream
Latest UGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ugi Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UGI as an investment opportunity.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, UGI (UGI) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does UGI (UGI) have what it takes? Let's find out.
ONEOK's (OKE) expansion strategies and higher fee-based earnings are likely to enhance its existing operations.
UGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|