UGI Corporation (UGI): Price and Financial Metrics
UGI Stock Summary
- UGI has a market capitalization of $8,085,633,191 -- more than approximately 79.46% of US stocks.
- UGI's went public 33.18 years ago, making it older than 89.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Ugi Corp's share price is greater than that of just 7.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBD, SON, GT, ESGR, and UNVR.
- UGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ugi Corp's official web site, go to www.ugicorp.com.
UGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.07||52-week high||$40.67|
|Prev. close||$38.77||52-week low||$21.75|
|Day high||$39.58||Avg. volume||1,050,641|
|50-day MA||$37.04||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$34.52||Market Cap||8.15B|
UGI Corporation (UGI) Company Bio
UGI Corporation operates natural gas and electric utilities in Pennsylvania, distributes propane both domestically and internationally, manages midstream energy and electric generation assets in Pennsylvania, and engages in energy marketing in the Mid-Atlantic region. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
UGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ugi Corp. To summarize, we found that Ugi Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ugi Corp, consider:
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.87% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Ugi Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.34% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 20.81% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UGI Latest Social Stream
View Full UGI Social Stream
Latest UGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ugi Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UGI as an investment opportunity.
UGI Utilities Signs First Agreement to Bring Significant Renewable Natural Gas Supplies into its System
DENVER, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UGI Utilities, Inc. (“UGI Utilities”), a subsidiary of UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI), announced that the company has signed an agreement with Archaea Energy, LLC (“Archaea”) of Canonsburg, PA to accept delivery of renewable natural gas (“RNG") from the Keystone Landfill located in Dunmore, PA into its distribution system. This is the first RNG supply interconnect agreement UGI Utilities has signed to-date. The RNG supply will be injected into UGI Utilities’ high-pres
Pine Run Gathering LLC ("Pine Run Gathering") announced today that it has completed a transaction to acquire Pine Run Midstream, LLC ("Pine Run Midstream") from an affiliate of PennEnergy Resources, LLC ("PennEnergy") and minority partners for $205 million. Pine Run Gathering is a joint venture owned by a subsidiary of Stonehenge Energy Resources III, LLC ("Stonehenge III"), a portfolio company of Energy Spectrum Partners VIII LP, and by a subsidiary of UGI Energy Services, LLC ("UGIES"), which is a subsidiary of UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI).
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the UGI Corporation First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. With me today are John Walsh, President and CEO of UGI; Ted Jastrzebski, CFO of UGI Corporation; Bob Beard, Executive Vice President, Natural Gas; and Roger Perreault, Executive Vice President, Global LPG.
UGI's first-quarter fiscal 2020 earnings surpass estimates and also improve on a year-over-year basis.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / UGI Corp. (NYSE:UGI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 4, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
UGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Ugi Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!