UGI Corporation (UGI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for UGI have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UGI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: POWI, PHI, VLGEA, SHI and AMRK.
UGI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of UGI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2.59% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ugi Corp are:
- UGI generates about 7 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 77.4%.
- Ugi Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 72.73% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Ugi Corp than it is for just 17.65% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
UGI Dividend Chart
UGI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|