UGI Corporation (UGI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UGI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.08%, higher than about only 15.61% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that UGI has less fluctuation in its price than 87.08% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UGI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNDR, MANU, SNP, CSCO and RGCO.
UGI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for UGI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 1.96% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ugi Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Ugi Corp's dividend yield of 3.72% is in the top 28.86%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Ugi Corp than it is for just 19.72% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 73.48% of companies in the same revenue class.
UGI Dividend Chart
UGI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|