United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UIHC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UIHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.3% of US stocks.
- UIHC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- UIHC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
UIHC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of United Insurance Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, United Insurance Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than only 4.7% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, UIHC has reported earnings growth of 158.77%, putting it ahead of 88.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UIHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWLI, SNFCA, GNLN, HTH, and MRLN.
- Visit UIHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.upcinsurance.com.
UIHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UIHC's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 152 months, UIHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $2.1.
- Over the past 152 months, UIHC's price/earnings ratio has gone down $3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UIHC.
UIHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UIHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.87||52-week high||$9.69|
|Prev. close||$6.04||52-week low||$4.34|
|Day high||$6.12||Avg. volume||121,043|
|50-day MA||$5.97||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$5.95||Market Cap||253.75M|
United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC) Company Bio
United Insurance Holdings Corporation writes and services residential property and casualty insurance policies using a network of independent agents and a group of wholly owned insurance subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in St. Petersburg, FL.
UIHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UIHC Latest Social Stream
View Full UIHC Social Stream
Latest UIHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Insurance Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UIHC as an investment opportunity.
Florida head-quartred insurer United Insurance Holdings (UPC Insurance) has renewed its core catastrophe reinsurance program for 2021/22. For this year, the insurers core catastrophe program includes $2.85 billion of first event reinsurance limit on a fully cascading basis, except for the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund layer. In addition to the Core CAT program, the 15%  The post UPC restructures reinsurance program at renewal appeared first on ReinsuranceNe.ws .
United Insurance Holdings Corp. has completed a 2021 core catastrophe reinsurance program and quota share plan for United Property & Casualty Insurance Co., Family Security
United Insurance Holdings Corp. Secures 2021 - 2022 Core Catastrophe and Quota Share Reinsurance Programs
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--United Insurance Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: UIHC) (UPC Insurance or the Company), a property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that it has completed its core catastrophe (Core CAT) reinsurance program and Quota Share program for United Property & Casualty Insurance Company (UPC), Family Security Insurance Company, Inc. (FSIC) and American Coastal Insurance Company (ACIC) effective June 1, 2021. The 2021 Core CAT program includes $2.8
Every investor in United Insurance Holdings Corp. ( NASDAQ:UIHC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
It's now my pleasure to turn the call over to Adam Prior with The Equity Group. In addition, UPC Insurance has made this broadcast available on its website as well. Except with respect to historical information, statements made in this conference call constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws, including statements relating to trends in the company's operations and financial results and the business and the products of the company and subsidiaries.
UIHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UIHCWant to do more research on United Insurance Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Insurance Holdings Corp (UIHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Insurance Holdings Corp (UIHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Insurance Holdings Corp (UIHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch