United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UIHC POWR Grades
- UIHC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.76% of US stocks.
- UIHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- UIHC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
UIHC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, United Insurance Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than only 3.46% of stocks in our set.
- UIHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.41% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for United Insurance Holdings Corp comes in at -11.6%, a number that bests just 12.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Insurance Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MLR, DLTH, DGICA, HALL, and CGA.
- Visit UIHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.upcinsurance.com.
UIHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UIHC's price/earnings ratio is 110% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- Over the past 154 months, UIHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- UIHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UIHC.
UIHC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -88.07%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -57.47%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -10.93%.
The table below shows UIHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UIHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UIHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.29% of graded US stocks.
- UIHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.26 -- ranking 69th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PRI, RE, and GBLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UIHC.
The table below shows UIHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UIHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UIHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.91||52-week high||$8.16|
|Prev. close||$3.87||52-week low||$2.76|
|Day high||$3.96||Avg. volume||87,588|
|50-day MA||$4.31||Dividend yield||6.2%|
|200-day MA||$4.61||Market Cap||168.94M|
United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC) Company Bio
United Insurance Holdings Corporation writes and services residential property and casualty insurance policies using a network of independent agents and a group of wholly owned insurance subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in St. Petersburg, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
UIHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UIHC Latest Social Stream
View Full UIHC Social Stream
Latest UIHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Insurance Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UIHC as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in United Insurance Holdings Corp. ( NASDAQ:UIHC ) have power over the company. Large...
HCI Group (HCI) will provide 85% quota share reinsurance on all in-force, new and renewal policies of United Property and Casualty Insurance Company in the Southeast.
HCI Group to Acquire Insurance Business in Three Southeast States from United Insurance Holdings Corp.
TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE:HCI) , a holding company with operations in homeowners insurance, information technology services, reinsurance and real estate, has reached an agreement in principle with United Insurance Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: UIHC) to transition all of United’s personal lines insurance business in the states of Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina to HCI. The business to be transitioned represents approximately $90 million of annual premiums.
United Insurance Holdings Corp. Announces Continued Shift to Commercial Specialty Lines With Sale of Southeast Personal Lines Renewal Rights to HCI Group, Inc.
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., December 16, 2021--United Insurance Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: UIHC), a data-driven personal and commercial lines insurance holding company with investments in emerging InsurTech innovations ("UPC Insurance") and HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE: HCI), an InsurTech company with operations in insurance, software development and real estate ("HCI"), have reached an agreement in principle to transfer UPC Insurance’s personal lines business in the three Southeast states of Georgia, North Car
Invesco Ltd. grew its holdings in shares of United Insurance Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:UIHC) by 12.1% during the second quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 537,185 shares of the insurance provider’s stock after buying an additional 57,880 shares during the period. Invesco Ltd. owned approximately 1.24% of […]
UIHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UIHCWant to do more research on United Insurance Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Insurance Holdings Corp (UIHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Insurance Holdings Corp (UIHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Insurance Holdings Corp (UIHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch