United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC): Price and Financial Metrics
UIHC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of United Insurance Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.68, United Insurance Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than only 22.65% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, United Insurance Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of -184.86%; that's higher than merely 7.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UIHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIA, EXPR, CHS, VSI, and CJJD.
- UIHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Insurance Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.upcinsurance.com.
UIHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
UIHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.94||52-week high||$17.90|
|Prev. close||$12.22||52-week low||$10.72|
|Day high||$12.31||Avg. volume||122,190|
|50-day MA||$12.69||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$13.81||Market Cap||516.21M|
United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC) Company Bio
United Insurance Holdings Corporation writes and services residential property and casualty insurance policies using a network of independent agents and a group of wholly owned insurance subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in St. Petersburg, FL.