United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC): Price and Financial Metrics
UIHC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for United Insurance Holdings Corp is higher than merely 15.95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of United Insurance Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, United Insurance Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of -172.62%; that's higher than only 8.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UIHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPR, DGICA, CHS, KINS, and KEQU.
- UIHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Insurance Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.upcinsurance.com.
UIHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
UIHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.03||52-week high||$16.98|
|Prev. close||$10.27||52-week low||$9.48|
|Day high||$10.20||Avg. volume||98,174|
|50-day MA||$11.32||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$12.72||Market Cap||433.64M|
United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC) Company Bio
United Insurance Holdings Corporation writes and services residential property and casualty insurance policies using a network of independent agents and a group of wholly owned insurance subsidiaries. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in St. Petersburg, FL.
UIHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for United Insurance Holdings Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that United Insurance Holdings Corp ranked in the 64st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 39%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UIHC, they are:
- United Insurance Holdings Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 91.82% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- United Insurance Holdings Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.77. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 9.35% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 87.21% stocks in the Financial Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|