United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UIHC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -408,000; for context, that's better than only 2.31% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for UIHC has increased for the 5th straight quarter.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UIHC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SFBS, SWCH, LSI, NXGN and NAT.
UIHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of UIHC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 1.99%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for United Insurance Holdings Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, United Insurance Holdings Corp's dividend yield of 5.29% is in the top 21.47%.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, United Insurance Holdings Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 75.49% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
UIHC Dividend Chart
UIHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UIHC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UIHC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United Insurance Holdings Corp and its dividends:
United Insurance Holdings Corp Common Stock (UIHC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Insurance Holdings Corp (UIHC) - Dividend Investor
United Insurance Holdings Corp (UIHC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha