United Microelectronics Corporation (NEW) (UMC): Price and Financial Metrics
UMC Stock Summary
- UMC's current price/earnings ratio is 56.5, which is higher than 87.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UMC is currently 0.11, higher than just 1.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- United Microelectronics Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 575.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVEC, CNAT, KALV, MCRB, and AGIO.
- Visit UMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umc.com.
UMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
UMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.65||52-week high||$2.73|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$1.69|
|Day high||$2.66||Avg. volume||594,003|
|50-day MA||$2.34||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$2.13||Market Cap||6.21B|
United Microelectronics Corporation (NEW) (UMC) Company Bio
UMC Microelectronics provides advanced IC production for applications spanning every major sector of the electronics industry. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.