United Microelectronics Corp. ADR (UMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMC POWR Grades
- UMC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.64% of US stocks.
- UMC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 160 days.
- UMC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 56.69% of US stocks).
UMC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UMC is currently 0.43, higher than just 2.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, United Microelectronics Corp is reporting a growth rate of 418.13%; that's higher than 94.86% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UMC comes in at 88.71% -- higher than that of 98.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Microelectronics Corp are GRMN, ON, KEYS, STM, and ZBRA.
- Visit UMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umc.com.
UMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.44||52-week high||$12.68|
|Prev. close||$11.34||52-week low||$7.90|
|Day high||$11.63||Avg. volume||7,870,107|
|50-day MA||$11.47||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$10.49||Market Cap||28.42B|
United Microelectronics Corp. ADR (UMC) Company Bio
United Microelectronics Corp. engages in the semiconductor foundry business. It offers complementary metal-oxide semiconductor logic wafers, mixed signal wafers, radio frequency complementary metal-oxide semiconductor wafers, embedded memory products, high voltage integrated circuits, and complementary metal-oxide semiconductor image sensors. The company was founded on May 22, 1980 and is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMC Latest Social Stream
View Full UMC Social Stream
Latest UMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Microelectronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMC as an investment opportunity.
United Microelectronics is within striking distance of a buy area ahead of its next quarterly earnings report, expected on or around Jan. 25.
Some obvious semiconductor stocks have more upside, but some underrated picks have the most to gain as chip demand continues into 2022.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best low cost tech stocks to buy right now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the tech sector, go directly to 5 Best Low Cost Tech Stocks to Buy Right Now. Over the last two decades, the stock market has owed much of its gains […]
United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) closed at $11.14 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.09% move from the prior day.
United Microelectronics (UMC) net sales for December 2021 grew 32.65% Y/Y to NT$20.28B.Annual sales for period January - December 2021 rose 20.47% to NT$213.01B.
UMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UMCWant to see what other sources are saying about United Microelectronics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch