United Microelectronics Corp. ADR (UMC): Price and Financial Metrics
UMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.88||52-week high||$8.97|
|Prev. close||$7.03||52-week low||$5.36|
|Day high||$7.01||Avg. volume||6,634,154|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||6.29%|
|200-day MA||$7.79||Market Cap||17.21B|
UMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMC POWR Grades
- UMC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- UMC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
UMC Stock Summary
- UMC has a market capitalization of $16,856,401,630 -- more than approximately 89.03% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UNITED MICROELECTRONICS CORP is higher than merely 0.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UMC comes in at 384.76% -- higher than that of 99.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITED MICROELECTRONICS CORP are PTN, INCY, STM, LUMO, and ABEO.
- Visit UMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umc.com.
United Microelectronics Corp. ADR (UMC) Company Bio
United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC; Chinese: 聯華電子; pinyin: Liánhuá Diànzǐ) is a Taiwanese company based in Hsinchu, Taiwan. It was founded as Taiwan's first semiconductor company in 1980 as a spin-off of the government-sponsored Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI). (Source:Wikipedia)
UMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMC Latest Social Stream
View Full UMC Social Stream
Latest UMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED MICROELECTRONICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMC as an investment opportunity.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, August 04, 2023--United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC; TWSE: 2303) ("UMC"), today reported unaudited net sales for the month of July 2023.
Tech stocks are taking flight.
These companies represent the best tech stocks right now.
Taiwanese chipmaker United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) said on Wednesday that it sees "uncertain" demand in the third quarter but stuck to its 2023 capital spending plans as its gears up to meet customer demand for artificial intelligence (AI). The semiconductor industry has come under pressure as global economic woes dent demand for chips used in everything from cars to cellphones. UMC's bigger Taiwanese rival TSMC, the world's largest contract chipmaker, last week forecast a drop of around 10% in 2023 sales and flagged investment spending at the low end of estimates.
TAIPEI, Taiwan, July 26, 2023--United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC; TWSE: 2303) ("UMC" or "The Company"), a leading global semiconductor foundry, today announced its consolidated operating results for the second quarter of 2023.
UMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UMCWant to see what other sources are saying about United Microelectronics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch