United Microelectronics Corp. ADR (UMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMC POWR Grades
- UMC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- UMC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 57th percentile.
UMC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UMC is currently 0.44, higher than just 2.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, United Microelectronics Corp is reporting a growth rate of 418.13%; that's higher than 94.34% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UMC comes in at 85.68% -- higher than that of 97.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Microelectronics Corp are IMV, INS, STM, WDC, and SPRO.
- Visit UMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umc.com.
UMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.87||52-week high||$12.61|
|Prev. close||$11.74||52-week low||$4.20|
|Day high||$11.91||Avg. volume||7,015,889|
|50-day MA||$10.86||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$9.62||Market Cap||29.44B|
United Microelectronics Corp. ADR (UMC) Company Bio
United Microelectronics Corp. engages in the semiconductor foundry business. It offers complementary metal-oxide semiconductor logic wafers, mixed signal wafers, radio frequency complementary metal-oxide semiconductor wafers, embedded memory products, high voltage integrated circuits, and complementary metal-oxide semiconductor image sensors. The company was founded on May 22, 1980 and is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMC Latest Social Stream
View Full UMC Social Stream
Latest UMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Microelectronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMC as an investment opportunity.
UMC vs. LSCC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here are six cheap stocks based on discounted PEG ratio, GPI, ATGE, UMC, REPYY, ARCB, and PCRFY that one can invest in.
Goldman Sachs likes Taiwan Semi for its strength in the three-nanometer processor market. It also selects United Microelectronics and ACM Research.
Many tech stocks had a great run in the past 18 months but these tech stocks are well positioned to keep that run going for quite some time.
BRUSSELS/FRANKFURT/PARIS (dpa-AFX) - United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) said, for the month of August 2021, net sales were NT$18.79 billion compared to NT$14.84 billion, prior year, an incr
UMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UMCWant to see what other sources are saying about United Microelectronics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch