United Microelectronics Corporation (NEW) (UMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UMC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.3%, higher than about 98.84% stocks in our dividend set.
- UMC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 54,196,131,000; for context, that's better than 99.48% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- UMC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -769.6% over the past 4 years -- higher than only 1.23% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UMC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TREE, CETX, PTVCB, VIRT and RMCF.
UMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding United Microelectronics Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 14.16%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UMC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, UMC has a beta lower than 93.26% of them.
- United Microelectronics Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 19.2% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
UMC Dividend Chart
UMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UMC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UMC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about United Microelectronics Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
United Microelectronics Corp Common Stock (UMC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) - Dividend Investor
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha