United Microelectronics Corporation (NEW) (UMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UMC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 54,196,131,000; for context, that's better than 99.48% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- UMC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -615.18% over the past 5 years -- higher than merely 1.36% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UMC's price: CASS, STKS, NTAP, TNC and SRC.
UMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of UMC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 24.75% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UMC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, UMC has a beta lower than 93.31% of them.
- United Microelectronics Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than just 18.06% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
UMC Dividend Chart
UMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UMC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UMC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about United Microelectronics Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
United Microelectronics Corp Common Stock (UMC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) - Dividend Investor
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha