United Microelectronics Corp. ADR (UMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UMC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 71,450,826,000, ranking above 99.6% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UMC's price: OFED, DEA, PGR, FLO and CWEN.
UMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for UMC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 37.74% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of United Microelectronics Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- UMC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 90.91% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Technology sector.
- United Microelectronics Corp's market cap of $23 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 11.66% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for United Microelectronics Corp, its beta is lower than 8.64% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
UMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
UMC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UMC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about United Microelectronics Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
United Microelectronics Corp Common Stock (UMC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) - Dividend Investor
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha