Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMPQ POWR Grades
- UMPQ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.4% of US stocks.
- UMPQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UMPQ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
UMPQ Stock Summary
- UMPQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.46% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UMPQ's revenue has grown -12.17% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.23% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UMPQ is more volatile than just 9.96% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMPQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWFL, OBNK, FBP, MCBC, and IBCP.
- Visit UMPQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umpquabank.com.
UMPQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UMPQ's price/earnings ratio is 6.14% lower, now standing at 10.7.
- UMPQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMPQ.
UMPQ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.76%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 60.79%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22%.
The table below shows UMPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMPQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMPQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.51% of graded US stocks.
- UMPQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 111th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WFC, BMTC, and MRLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMPQ.
The table below shows UMPQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.38||52-week high||$22.06|
|Prev. close||$19.32||52-week low||$15.77|
|Day high||$19.59||Avg. volume||2,002,717|
|50-day MA||$18.13||Dividend yield||4.33%|
|200-day MA||$17.93||Market Cap||4.21B|
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ) Company Bio
Umpqua Holdings engages in the commercial and retail banking, and retail brokerage businesses in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California and Northern Nevada. It operates through two segments, community banking and home lending. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full UMPQ Social Stream
Latest UMPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMPQ as an investment opportunity.
Data from Oregon's Employment Department suggests job seekers can find work more quickly by targeting spots in these sectors.
Umpqua Bank is responding to the slowing housing market with more cuts to its mortgage workforce. The bank (Nasdaq: UMPQ) on Friday said it plans to reduce by half its home-lending team, leaving some 250 workers in place afterward. Umpqua specifically cited rising interest rates' effect on the demand for mortgages.
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:UMPQ) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Umpqua Holdings Corporation’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there’ll be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. […]
The 2.5% return delivered to Umpqua Holdings' (NASDAQ:UMPQ) shareholders actually lagged YoY earnings growth
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Umpqua (UMPQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.54% and 2.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UMPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|