Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
UMPQ Stock Summary
- UMPQ's current price/earnings ratio is 10.09, which is higher than only 16.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.64 for Umpqua Holdings Corp; that's greater than it is for 83.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UMPQ is more volatile than only 10.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Umpqua Holdings Corp are HWC, HGV, COLB, GBCI, and HTH.
- UMPQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Umpqua Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.umpquabank.com.
UMPQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
UMPQ Price/Volume Stats
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ) Company Bio
Umpqua Holdings engages in the commercial and retail banking, and retail brokerage businesses in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California and Northern Nevada. It operates through two segments, community banking and home lending. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Portland, Oregon.