Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
UMPQ Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.58, Umpqua Holdings Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5% of US stocks.
- UMPQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Umpqua Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of -420.04%; that's higher than only 4.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Umpqua Holdings Corp are BHLB, GWB, CADE, BHF, and CPA.
- Visit UMPQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umpquabank.com.
UMPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.07||52-week high||$18.31|
|Prev. close||$17.50||52-week low||$8.88|
|Day high||$17.53||Avg. volume||1,640,329|
|50-day MA||$15.95||Dividend yield||4.92%|
|200-day MA||$12.92||Market Cap||3.76B|
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ) Company Bio
Umpqua Holdings engages in the commercial and retail banking, and retail brokerage businesses in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California and Northern Nevada. It operates through two segments, community banking and home lending. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
UMPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full UMPQ Social Stream
Latest UMPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Umpqua Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMPQ as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Umpqua Holdings Corporation ( NASDAQ:UMPQ ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
I’m of two minds on Oregon’s Umpqua Bank (UMPQ). I really like the decisions management is making with respect to its tech investments and strategic positioning for long-term success. On the other hand, I’m concerned about the management team’s inability to reach prior operational targets and the looming threat that...
PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: UMPQ) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.21 per common share. The dividend is payable on February 26, 2021, to shareholders of record as of…
FXNEWS24 |Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) This fall Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates | UK Forex Reviews
Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) This fall Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates | UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News
PORTLAND, Ore., Jan. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: UMPQ) (the "Company") reported net income of $150.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to $124.9 million for the third quarter of 2020 and $83.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2019….
UMPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UMPQWant to do more research on Umpqua Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!