Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMPQ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where UMPQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMPQ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- UMPQ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
UMPQ Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.23 for Umpqua Holdings Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.48%, Umpqua Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.97% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UMPQ comes in at 24.67% -- higher than that of 90.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMPQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GWB, BPOP, AROW, CIT, and TMP.
- Visit UMPQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umpquabank.com.
UMPQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UMPQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 57.78% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- UMPQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UMPQ's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMPQ.
UMPQ Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.94%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 191.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.81%.
The table below shows UMPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.72||52-week high||$19.62|
|Prev. close||$18.87||52-week low||$10.03|
|Day high||$19.35||Avg. volume||1,521,111|
|50-day MA||$18.57||Dividend yield||4.45%|
|200-day MA||$16.81||Market Cap||4.13B|
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ) Company Bio
Umpqua Holdings engages in the commercial and retail banking, and retail brokerage businesses in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California and Northern Nevada. It operates through two segments, community banking and home lending. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
UMPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full UMPQ Social Stream
Latest UMPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Umpqua Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMPQ as an investment opportunity.
CZNC, UMPQ, NBTB, and OPBK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 29, 2021
Umpqua Bank's 2021 Business Barometer: Surging Optimism and Transformational Shifts Position Middle Market Companies for Growth Amid Continued Disruption
Umpqua Bank, a subsidiary of Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: UMPQ), today released its annual 2021 Business Barometer, an in-depth study into the mood, mindset, and strategic priorities of nearly 1,200 leaders at small and middle market companies across the United States. Despite the heavy toll businesses nationwide faced last year, optimism has now surged past pre-pandemic levels, and many companies report being well positioned for growth in the year ahead.
UMPQ earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Umpqua Holdings Corporation. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
Umpqua (UMPQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.45% and 4.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UMPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|