Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
UMPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.66||52-week high||$21.50|
|Prev. close||$17.97||52-week low||$15.77|
|Day high||$18.21||Avg. volume||2,305,677|
|50-day MA||$17.95||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$18.02||Market Cap||3.83B|
UMPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMPQ POWR Grades
- UMPQ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.99% of US stocks.
- UMPQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- UMPQ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
UMPQ Stock Summary
- UMPQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.59% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP comes in at -10.09%, a number that bests only 14.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UMPQ is more volatile than merely 9.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP are ABCB, NWFL, FMBH, WSBC, and FBP.
- Visit UMPQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umpquabank.com.
UMPQ Valuation Summary
- UMPQ's price/earnings ratio is 11.7; this is 4.93% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UMPQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMPQ.
UMPQ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.68%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.16%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.06%.
The table below shows UMPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMPQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMPQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.51% of graded US stocks.
- UMPQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 111th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WFC, BMTC, and MRLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMPQ.
The table below shows UMPQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMPQ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UMPQ, see our UMPQ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.81||Average Broker Recommendation||1.79 (Moderate Buy)|
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ) Company Bio
Umpqua Holdings engages in the commercial and retail banking, and retail brokerage businesses in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California and Northern Nevada. It operates through two segments, community banking and home lending. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full UMPQ Social Stream
Latest UMPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMPQ as an investment opportunity.
Columbia Banking System Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Verra Mobility to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Columbia Banking System Inc. (NASD:COLB) will replace Umpqua Holdings Corp. (NASD:UMPQ) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Verra Mobility Corp. (NASD:VRRM) will replace Columbia Banking System in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Wednesday, March 1. Columbia Banking System is acquiring Umpqua Holdings in a deal expected to be completed soon, pending final closing conditions. Post-merger, Columbia Banking System will have a market capitalizatio
As layoffs hammer Oregon, these industries are hiring
Data from Oregon's Employment Department suggests job seekers can find work more quickly by targeting spots in these sectors.
Umpqua Bank cuts more jobs from mortgage group
Umpqua Bank is responding to the slowing housing market with more cuts to its mortgage workforce. The bank (Nasdaq: UMPQ) on Friday said it plans to reduce by half its home-lending team, leaving some 250 workers in place afterward. Umpqua specifically cited rising interest rates' effect on the demand for mortgages.
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:UMPQ) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:UMPQ) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Umpqua Holdings Corporation’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there’ll be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. […]
The 2.5% return delivered to Umpqua Holdings' (NASDAQ:UMPQ) shareholders actually lagged YoY earnings growth
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
UMPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UMPQWant to do more research on Umpqua Holdings Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...