Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UMPQ has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1,454,424,000, ranking above only 0.09% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- UMPQ is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 10.68% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UMPQ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IMKTA, WING, NVEC, OSG and XOM.
UMPQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Umpqua Holdings Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 17.38%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UMPQ, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Umpqua Holdings Corp's dividend yield of 5.55% is in the top 13.13%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for UMPQ, its beta is lower than 25.55% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
UMPQ Dividend Chart
UMPQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|