Umpqua Holdings Corporation (UMPQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.48 -- higher than 84.34% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UMPQ has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1,500,338,000, ranking above only 0.05% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, UMPQ generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 9.73% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UMPQ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ORCL, CABO, SAIL, CWEN and CSSE.
UMPQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of UMPQ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.45% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Umpqua Holdings Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, UMPQ offers a dividend yield in the top 10.51% of stocks in our set.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for UMPQ, its beta is lower than 25.29% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
UMPQ Dividend Chart
UMPQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|