UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UNH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.44% of US stocks.
- UNH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UNH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.1% of US stocks).
UNH Stock Summary
- UNH has a higher market value than 99.79% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $480,545,420,837.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UNH is 4.01 -- better than 89.09% of US stocks.
- UNH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 412.88 -- higher than 93.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Unitedhealth Group Inc are JPM, WMT, PG, BHP, and V.
- UNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unitedhealth Group Inc's official web site, go to www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UNH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UNH's price/earnings ratio is 26.03% lower, now standing at 27.
- Over the past 243 months, UNH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- UNH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNH.
UNH Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.17%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.61%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 103.56%.
The table below shows UNH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.7% of graded US stocks.
- UNH's asset turnover comes in at 1.354 -- ranking 10th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UVE, GL, and PRU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNH.
The table below shows UNH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$498.09||52-week high||$553.29|
|Prev. close||$497.56||52-week low||$383.12|
|Day high||$502.31||Avg. volume||3,325,221|
|50-day MA||$510.01||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$465.93||Market Cap||467.29B|
UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH) Company Bio
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. In 2020, it was the second-largest healthcare company (behind CVS Health) by revenue with $257.1 billion, and the largest insurance company by net premiums. UnitedHealthcare revenues comprise 80% of the Group's overall revenue. (Source: Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
UNH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Latest Social Stream
View Full UNH Social Stream
Latest UNH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unitedhealth Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNH as an investment opportunity.
All 30 Dow stocks rise, led by J&J and UnitedHealth; 3M set to snap longest losing streak in 10 years
The shares of all 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained ground in afternoon trading Friday, as the blue chip barometer surged toward its biggest gain in 21 months. Of the Dow's best percentage performers, shares of both Johnson & Johnson and 3M Co. shot up 5.5%. 3M's stock is now on track to snap a 10-session losing streak, which is its longest losing streak in 10 years. UnitedHealth Group Inc.'s stock was biggest price gainer, and therefore provided the biggest point boost fo
Federal regulators are suing to block UnitedHealth Group’s purchase of the technology company Change Healthcare.
The Justice Department filed a lawsuit on Thursday in a bid to stop health insurer UnitedHealth Group from buying Change Healthcare.
The U.S. Justice Department filed a lawsuit on Thursday to stop UnitedHealth Group from buying Change Healthcare, arguing that the $7.84 billion deal would give the largest U.S. health insurer access to its competitors’ sensitive information. The all-cash deal was announced in January 2021 as a way for UnitedHealth to expand its fast-growing healthcare technology […]
OptumRx, the pharmacy benefit manager unit of UnitedHealth Group Inc, has agreed to pay $5.8 million to resolve allegations by Massachusetts'' attorney general that it charged excessive prices for drugs covered by workers'' compensation insurance.
UNH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|