UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNH POWR Grades
- UNH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UNH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
UNH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $439,919,574,041, UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC has a greater market value than 99.78% of US stocks.
- UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.32% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UNH is more volatile than just 2.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JPM, WMT, MA, XOM, and V.
- Visit UNH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UNH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UNH's price/earnings ratio is 5.88% higher, now standing at 23.4.
- Over the past 243 months, UNH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNH.
UNH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.18%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.28%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 65.54%.
The table below shows UNH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.7% of graded US stocks.
- UNH's asset turnover comes in at 1.354 -- ranking 10th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UVE, GL, and PRU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNH.
The table below shows UNH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$472.02||52-week high||$558.10|
|Prev. close||$470.83||52-week low||$445.73|
|Day high||$478.78||Avg. volume||4,394,335|
|50-day MA||$513.27||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$515.27||Market Cap||441.03B|
UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH) Company Bio
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. In 2020, it was the second-largest healthcare company (behind CVS Health) by revenue with $257.1 billion, and the largest insurance company by net premiums. UnitedHealthcare revenues comprise 80% of the Group's overall revenue. (Source: Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
UNH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Latest Social Stream
View Full UNH Social Stream
Latest UNH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNH as an investment opportunity.
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 89% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated ( NYSE:UNH ), it is important to...
Wall Street closed mixed on Thursday after a choppy session.
Have you ever wondered why trillions of investment dollars are indexed to the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index but almost nothing (relatively speaking) is tied to the Dow Jones Industrial Average? Go no further than yesterday’s market.
February's undervalued stocks span the gamut of industry and have substantial upside that can provide quick returns.
UNH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|