UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH): Price and Financial Metrics
UNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$549.77||52-week high||$554.70|
|Prev. close||$548.27||52-week low||$445.68|
|Day high||$551.73||Avg. volume||3,272,295|
|50-day MA||$534.00||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$499.10||Market Cap||508.50B|
UNH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNH POWR Grades
- UNH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNH is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UNH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
UNH Stock Summary
- UNH has a higher market value than 99.76% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $506,082,123,318.
- UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.45% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UNH is more volatile than only 5.13% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JPM, WMT, MA, V, and PG.
- Visit UNH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UNH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UNH's price/sales ratio is 24.32% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- UNH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNH.
UNH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.42%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.28%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 104.74%.
The table below shows UNH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.7% of graded US stocks.
- UNH's asset turnover comes in at 1.354 -- ranking 10th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UVE, GL, and PRU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNH.
The table below shows UNH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH) Company Bio
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. In 2020, it was the second-largest healthcare company (behind CVS Health) by revenue with $257.1 billion, and the largest insurance company by net premiums. UnitedHealthcare revenues comprise 80% of the Group's overall revenue. (Source: Wikipedia)
UNH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Latest Social Stream
View Full UNH Social Stream
Latest UNH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNH as an investment opportunity.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching UnitedHealth (UNH) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 cash-rich stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To skip our analysis of the recent trends, and market activity, you can go directly to see the 5 Cash-Rich Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. The top 75 non-banking stocks, based on their cash […]
In the last year, many UnitedHealth Group Incorporated ( NYSE:UNH ) insiders sold a substantial stake in the company...
With the equities sector falling flat while the cryptocurrency arena skyrockets, the difficulties associated with planning next moves help drive the bullish case for dividend-paying healthcare stocks.
UNH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|