UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNH POWR Grades
- UNH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UNH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.87% of US stocks).
UNH Stock Summary
- UNH has a market capitalization of $487,353,099,564 -- more than approximately 99.87% of US stocks.
- UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.76% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UNH is more volatile than only 5.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC are BRK.B, WMT, V, JNJ, and JPM.
- UNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UNH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UNH's price/sales ratio is 65.59% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- UNH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNH.
UNH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 109.95%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 102.08%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 36.13%.
The table below shows UNH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.7% of graded US stocks.
- UNH's asset turnover comes in at 1.354 -- ranking 10th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UVE, GL, and PRU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNH.
The table below shows UNH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$513.61||52-week high||$553.29|
|Prev. close||$517.46||52-week low||$383.12|
|Day high||$514.66||Avg. volume||3,131,167|
|50-day MA||$530.05||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$502.37||Market Cap||480.42B|
UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH) Company Bio
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. In 2020, it was the second-largest healthcare company (behind CVS Health) by revenue with $257.1 billion, and the largest insurance company by net premiums. UnitedHealthcare revenues comprise 80% of the Group's overall revenue. (Source: Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
UNH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Latest Social Stream
View Full UNH Social Stream
Latest UNH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITEDHEALTH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNH as an investment opportunity.
Peloton Interactive Inc (NASDAQ: PTON) and UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) have renewed and expanded their partnership. Under the newly expanded agreement, as many as 10 million UnitedHealthcare commercial members may become eligible for a yearlong subscription to the Peloton App Membership. Since originally launching the offer in 2021, UnitedHealthcare members are collectively completing over 1 million Peloton classes per month. Also Read: Peloton Marks Entry Into 'Rowing' Category - What's The
In this article, we discuss 10 Dow Jones dividend stocks with over 1% yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investment and past performance of dividend stocks, and go directly to read 5 Dow Jones Dividend Stocks With Over 1% Yield. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, or DJIA, is a stock market index […]
Companies in The News Are: F,HUM,CHNG,UNH,CGNX
Peloton, UnitedHealth expand relationship to double the number of people eligible for Peloton App membership
Peloton Interactive Inc. and UnitedHealth Group Inc. said Wednesday that they have expanded their relationship, to more than double the number of people who could be eligible for a Peloton App Membership. Health insurer UnitedHealth said 10 million of its UnitedHealthcare commercial members may be eligible for a one-year membership, or receive a three-month waiver toward a Peloton All-Access Membership as part of their health benefits. And UnitedHealthcare members in most states will receive pre
UnitedHealthcare and Peloton to Provide Millions of More People With Access to a Leading Interactive Fitness Platform
MINNETONKA, Minn. & NEW YORK, September 21, 2022--UnitedHealthcare, part of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), and Peloton Interactive, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTON) have renewed and expanded their relationship to help more people get or stay active and improve their overall well-being.
UNH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|