UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UNH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.7% of US stocks.
- UNH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- UNH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.66% of US stocks).
UNH Stock Summary
- UNH has a higher market value than 99.69% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $417,033,492,634.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UNH is 3.94 -- better than 89.16% of US stocks.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.44% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WMT, BAC, MA, HD, and PG.
- UNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unitedhealth Group Inc's official web site, go to www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UNH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UNH's price/earnings ratio is 26.03% lower, now standing at 27.
- Over the past 243 months, UNH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- UNH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNH.
UNH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.87%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 109.9%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 159.78%.
The table below shows UNH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.1% of graded US stocks.
- UNH's asset turnover comes in at 1.354 -- ranking 10th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- GL, PRU, and AMSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNH.
The table below shows UNH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$449.16||52-week high||$449.29|
|Prev. close||$442.28||52-week low||$299.60|
|Day high||$449.29||Avg. volume||2,970,458|
|50-day MA||$414.46||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$389.81||Market Cap||423.52B|
UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH) Company Bio
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. In 2020, it was the second-largest healthcare company (behind CVS Health) by revenue with $257.1 billion, and the largest insurance company by net premiums. UnitedHealthcare revenues comprise 80% of the Group's overall revenue. (Source: Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
UNH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Latest Social Stream
View Full UNH Social Stream
Latest UNH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unitedhealth Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNH as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
UnitedHealth Group's third-quarter results and valuation could make it a buy depending on your investing goals.
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (NYSE:UNH) traded at a new 52-week high today of $439.66. This new high was reached on below average trading volume as 840,000 shares traded hands, while the average 30-day volume is approximately 3 million shares. Over the past year, UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) has traded in a range of $299.60 to  The post UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE): 52-Week High Recently Eclipsed (UNH) appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Equities analysts expect UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) to post sales of $72.47 billion for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Eight analysts have issued estimates for UnitedHealth Groups earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $70.14 billion and the highest is $73.95 billion. UnitedHealth Group posted sales of $65.47 billion during the same 
Sheaff Brock Investment Advisors LLC decreased its stake in UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) by 0.8% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 18,562 shares of the healthcare conglomerates stock after selling 144 shares during the period. Sheaff Brock 
UNH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|