UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (UNH): Price and Financial Metrics
UNH Stock Summary
- UNH has a market capitalization of $280,823,259,105 -- more than approximately 99.63% of US stocks.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.41% of US listed stocks.
- UNH's went public 29.95 years ago, making it older than 83.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are T, XOM, DIS, BAC, and PG.
- UNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unitedhealth Group Inc's official web site, go to www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UNH Stock Price Chart More Charts
UNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$253.92||52-week high||$306.71|
|Prev. close||$263.00||52-week low||$208.07|
|Day high||$262.15||Avg. volume||4,332,523|
|50-day MA||$290.67||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$257.79||Market Cap||240.86B|
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (UNH) Company Bio
UnitedHealth Group is a health and well-being company. The Company's business platforms include UnitedHealthcare and Optum. United Healthcare provides health-care benefits to various customers and markets. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
UNH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Unitedhealth Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Unitedhealth Group Inc ranked in the 60st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 27.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Unitedhealth Group Inc, consider:
- UNH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.95% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 19.37% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|