UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (UNH): Price and Financial Metrics
UNH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $238,104,753,011, Unitedhealth Group Inc has a greater market value than 99.49% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UNH is 4.44 -- better than 89.81% of US stocks.
- UNH's went public 29.72 years ago, making it older than 83.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Unitedhealth Group Inc are DIS, WFC, KO, VZ, and CVX.
- Visit UNH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UNH Stock Price Chart More Charts
UNH Price/Volume Stats
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (UNH) Company Bio
UnitedHealth Group is a health and well-being company. The Company's business platforms include UnitedHealthcare and Optum. United Healthcare provides health-care benefits to various customers and markets. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.