UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (UNH): Price and Financial Metrics
UNH Stock Summary
- UNH has a higher market value than 99.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $280,823,259,105.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.41% of US listed stocks.
- UNH's went public 29.85 years ago, making it older than 83.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are T, XOM, DIS, BAC, and PG.
- UNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unitedhealth Group Inc's official web site, go to www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
UNH Stock Price Chart More Charts
UNH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$299.46||52-week high||$302.54|
|Prev. close||$300.59||52-week low||$208.07|
|Day high||$300.58||Avg. volume||3,884,520|
|50-day MA||$284.88||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$251.39||Market Cap||283.71B|
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (UNH) Company Bio
UnitedHealth Group is a health and well-being company. The Company's business platforms include UnitedHealthcare and Optum. United Healthcare provides health-care benefits to various customers and markets. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.