UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, UNH has issued more dividends than 96.4% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, UNH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 96.2% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, UNH generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.3% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UNH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: XEL, SHEN, CABO, WEC and GIS.
UNH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for UNH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 65.54% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Unitedhealth Group Inc are:
- Unitedhealth Group Inc has annual revenue of approximately $253 billion; this classifies the stock in the mega-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of only 100% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for UNH than it is for 6.67% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector, Unitedhealth Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 10% of them.
UNH Dividend Chart
UNH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Dividends vs. Peers
|2||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated||1.21%|
|6||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc||0.00%|
|9||CLOV||Clover Health Investments Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|10||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|
|14||ALHC||Alignment Healthcare, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||OSCR||Oscar Health Inc.||0.00%|