UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (UNH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UNH has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 95.84% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for free cash flow, UNH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 95.79% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, UNH generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 96.97% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UNH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AAN, GEO, TRV, MCS and RELL.
UNH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for UNH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 59.83% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Unitedhealth Group Inc are:
- UNH's annual revenue, now at roughly $242 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the mega-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 92.86% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for UNH than it is for just 11.94% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
- UNH's market cap of approximately $208 billion makes it a mega-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 10.26% of them.
UNH Dividend Chart
UNH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE)||1.73%|
|6||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc||0.00%|
|9||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|