UnitedHealth Group Inc. (UNH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UNH has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.27% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for free cash flow, UNH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 96.15% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, UNH generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.21% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UNH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ODC, FDBC, SPOK, OFED and CSX.
UNH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for UNH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 29.95% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Unitedhealth Group Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the mega-sized revenue class, Unitedhealth Group Inc has a beta lower than just 15.38% of such peers.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 93.44% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $288 billion puts it in the mega-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 15.38% of companies in the same revenue class.
UNH Dividend Chart
UNH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Dividends vs. Peers
|2||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Inc.||1.28%|
|6||BHG||Bright Health Group Inc.||0.00%|
|8||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc||0.00%|
|11||CLOV||Clover Health Investments Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|12||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||ALHC||Alignment Healthcare, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||OSCR||Oscar Health Inc.||0.00%|