UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (UNH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, UNH has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.15% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- UNH's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than 95.91% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- UNH is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.17% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNH's price: AMSF, TLK, CMTL, BTI and VVI.
UNH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of UNH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 65.19% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UNH, investors may wish to consider are:
- Unitedhealth Group Inc has annual revenue of approximately $253 billion; this puts it in the mega-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of merely 100% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Unitedhealth Group Inc than it is for 6.67% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Healthcare sector, UNH's equity discount rate is less than merely 10% of those stocks.
UNH Dividend Chart
UNH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE)||1.48%|
|6||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc||0.00%|
|9||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|