UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE) (UNH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, UNH has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 95.88% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- UNH is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.71% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNH's price: FBP, WHG, RMR, PANL and EVBN.
UNH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Unitedhealth Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 63.5% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Unitedhealth Group Inc are:
- UNH's annual revenue, now at roughly $246 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the mega-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of just 100% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for UNH than it is for just 13.64% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mega-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 7.69% of companies in the same revenue class.
UNH Dividend Chart
UNH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UNH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE)||1.72%|
|6||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc||0.00%|
|9||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|