Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
UNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.77||52-week high||$29.20|
|Prev. close||$27.00||52-week low||$20.01|
|Day high||$27.34||Avg. volume||20,990|
|50-day MA||$24.37||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$24.08||Market Cap||269.25M|
UNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNTY POWR Grades
- UNTY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNTY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UNTY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30.9% of US stocks).
UNTY Stock Summary
- UNTY's current price/earnings ratio is 6.35, which is higher than merely 11.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for UNITY BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 90.04% of US stocks.
- UNTY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITY BANCORP INC are FMAO, FFNW, FUNC, QCRH, and GSBC.
- UNTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.unitybank.com.
UNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UNTY's price/earnings ratio is 33.68% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- Over the past 243 months, UNTY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNTY.
UNTY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.77%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.6%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 73.44%.
The table below shows UNTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.98% of graded US stocks.
- UNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 435 Banking stocks.
- SFST, SASR, and MRLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNTY.
The table below shows UNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY) Company Bio
Unity Bancorp Inc. provides a range of business and consumer financial services to retail, corporate, and small business customers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Clinton, New Jersey.
UNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full UNTY Social Stream
Latest UNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNTY as an investment opportunity.
The board of Unity Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UNTY ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.12 per share on the...
CLINTON, N.J., Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTY), parent company of Unity Bank, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.12 per common share. Such dividend is payable on December 29, 2023, to shareholders of record as of December 15, 2023. Unity Bancorp, Inc. is a financial services organization headquartered in Clinton, New Jersey, with approximately $2.6 billion in assets and $1.9 billion in deposits. Unity Bank, the Company’s
The headline numbers for Unity Bancorp (UNTY) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Unity Bancorp (UNTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.99% and 2.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CLINTON, N.J., Oct. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTY), parent company of Unity Bank, reported net income of $9.9 million, or $0.97 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, compared to net income of $9.7 million, or $0.95 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. This represents a 2.6% increase in net income and a 2.1% increase in net income per diluted share. For the nine months ended September 30, 2023, Unity reported net income of
UNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|