Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNTY POWR Grades
- UNTY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.52% of US stocks.
- UNTY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- UNTY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 38.56% of US stocks).
UNTY Stock Summary
- For UNTY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 79.67% of US equities we're observing.
- UNTY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.75% of US stocks.
- The volatility of UNITY BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 1.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FFNW, PRK, UBCP, SBCF, and TCBI.
- UNTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.unitybank.com.
UNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UNTY's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.93% lower, now standing at 6.7.
- Over the past 243 months, UNTY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNTY.
UNTY Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 37.2%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 25.87%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 21.58%.
The table below shows UNTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.98% of graded US stocks.
- UNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 435 Banking stocks.
- SFST, SASR, and MRLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNTY.
The table below shows UNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.41||52-week high||$31.37|
|Prev. close||$25.80||52-week low||$23.00|
|Day high||$25.79||Avg. volume||36,513|
|50-day MA||$27.73||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$27.90||Market Cap||267.03M|
Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY) Company Bio
Unity Bancorp Inc. provides a range of business and consumer financial services to retail, corporate, and small business customers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Clinton, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full UNTY Social Stream
Latest UNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNTY as an investment opportunity.
With 43% ownership, Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:UNTY) has piqued the interest of institutional investors
Every investor in Unity Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UNTY ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. With 43...
CLINTON, N.J., Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTY), parent company of Unity Bank, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.11 per common share. Such dividend is payable on September 23, 2022, to shareholders of record as of September 9, 2022. Unity Bancorp, Inc. is a financial service organization headquartered in Clinton, New Jersey, with approximately $2.1 billion in assets and $1.7 billion in deposits. Unity Bank, the company’s
Unity Bank Selected as a Top 25 Bank by Bank Director in National Ranking of the Best Publicly Traded Banks
Unity is ranked 21st in the U.S. & 9th among banks with $1 billion to $5 billion in assetsCLINTON, N.J., Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unity Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNTY), parent company of Unity Bank, has been selected for the first time for the national Top 25 Banks ranking published by Bank Director magazine. Unity was number 21 on the ranking of the largest 300 publicly traded banks and number 9 nationally for banks in the $1 billion to $5 billion asset category. Published annually since
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
Unity Bancorp (UNTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.12% and 3.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|