Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNTY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UNTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNTY is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- UNTY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
UNTY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.69, Unity Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Unity Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 79.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.28 for Unity Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WASH, LEVL, BCBP, CWBC, and BWFG.
- Visit UNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unitybank.com.
UNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.36||52-week high||$23.87|
|Prev. close||$22.32||52-week low||$10.56|
|Day high||$23.06||Avg. volume||30,563|
|50-day MA||$21.74||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$17.33||Market Cap||232.92M|
Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY) Company Bio
Unity Bancorp Inc. provides a range of business and consumer financial services to retail, corporate, and small business customers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Clinton, New Jersey.
UNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full UNTY Social Stream
Latest UNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unity Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNTY as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Unity Bancorp (UNTY): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.07.Press Release...
Unity Bancorp (UNTY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CLINTON, N.J., March 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Banking industry veteran George Boyan has joined Unity Bank as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) bringing more than 20 years of financial services industry leadership experience to the community bank. Boyan is responsible for financial and accounting operations for Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTY), the parent company of Unity Bank, which manages approximately $2 billion in assets and $1.6 billion in deposits. Boyan, a Harding resident, had served as First Senior Vice President, Treasurer & Controller with Bank Leumi USA since January 2014. He also served as President of Leumi Investment Services, since October 2018. “George has an impressive background in financial management and will play an important role in our continued growth,” said U...
CLINTON, N.J., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTY), parent company of Unity Bank, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.08 per common share. Such dividend is payable on March 26, 2021, to shareholders of record as of March 12, 2021. Unity Bancorp, Inc. is a financial service organization headquartered in Clinton, New Jersey, with approximately $2.0 billion in assets and $1.6 billion in deposits. Unity Bank, the company’s wholly owned subsidiary, provides financial services to retail, corporate and small business customers through its 19 retail service centers located in Bergen, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Somerset, Union and Warren Counties in New Jersey and Northampton County, Pennsylvania. For additional information about U...
UNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|