Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNTY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UNTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.21% of US stocks.
- UNTY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- UNTY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
UNTY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.98, Unity Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 14.95% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Unity Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 79.56% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.28 for Unity Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Unity Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WASH, LEVL, BCBP, CWBC, and UMBF.
- UNTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unity Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.unitybank.com.
UNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UNTY's price/sales ratio is 166.67% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 243 months, UNTY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.
- UNTY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNTY.
UNTY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.53%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 55.93%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.93%.
The table below shows UNTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.86||52-week high||$24.83|
|Prev. close||$22.88||52-week low||$10.56|
|Day high||$22.88||Avg. volume||38,409|
|50-day MA||$22.93||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$19.90||Market Cap||238.13M|
Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY) Company Bio
Unity Bancorp Inc. provides a range of business and consumer financial services to retail, corporate, and small business customers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Clinton, New Jersey.
UNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full UNTY Social Stream
Latest UNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unity Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNTY as an investment opportunity.
Unity Bancorp (UNTY) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
CLINTON, N.J., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTY), parent company of Unity Bank, reported net income of $8.4 million, or $0.80 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, a 62.8% increase compared to net income of $5.2 million, or $0.47 per diluted share for the prior years second quarter. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, Unity reported net income of $16.9 million, or $1.60 per diluted share, a 60.5% increase compared to $10.5 million or $0.96 per diluted share for the prior years period.
Unity Bancorp (UNTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.44% and -3.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fifth Consecutive Year Community Bank is Ranked as a Top Garden State Employer Unity Bank Employees Unity Bank has been named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work in New Jersey – the only bank in New Jersey to make the prestigious list. It is the fifth year in a row that Unity has been honored by the survey and awards program, which identifies, recognizes and honors the top places of employment in New Jersey that benefit the state's economy, workforce and businesses. CLINTON, N.J., June 30, 2021
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
UNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|