Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNTY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UNTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNTY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UNTY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.9% of US stocks).
UNTY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UNTY is currently 189.4, higher than 98.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 312.9%, UNITY BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.93% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of UNITY BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 0.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITY BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FBIZ, ESSA, TCBI, FFNW, and INBK.
- UNTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.unitybank.com.
UNTY Valuation Summary
- UNTY's price/earnings ratio is 7.8; this is 32.76% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UNTY's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNTY.
UNTY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 280.91%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 280.91%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 69.03%.
The table below shows UNTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.98% of graded US stocks.
- UNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 435 Banking stocks.
- SFST, SASR, and MRLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNTY.
The table below shows UNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.55||52-week high||$31.37|
|Prev. close||$28.51||52-week low||$24.53|
|Day high||$28.69||Avg. volume||33,179|
|50-day MA||$27.26||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$27.79||Market Cap||301.06M|
Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY) Company Bio
Unity Bancorp Inc. provides a range of business and consumer financial services to retail, corporate, and small business customers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Clinton, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full UNTY Social Stream
Latest UNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNTY as an investment opportunity.
Unity Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:UNTY ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.11 per share on 30th of December...
CLINTON, N.J., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTY), parent company of Unity Bank, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.11 per common share. Such dividend is payable on December 30, 2022, to shareholders of record as of December 16, 2022. Unity Bancorp, Inc. is a financial service organization headquartered in Clinton, New Jersey, with approximately $2.3 billion in assets and $1.8 billion in deposits. Unity Bank, the company’s w
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CLINTON, N.J., Oct. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTY), parent company of Unity Bank, reported net income of $9.9 million, or $0.93 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, compared to net income of $9.5 million, or $0.90 per diluted share for the prior year’s third quarter. This represents a 5.1% increase in net income and a 3.3% increase in net income per diluted share. For the nine months ended September 30, 2022, Unity reported net income of $
With 43% ownership, Unity Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:UNTY) has piqued the interest of institutional investors
Every investor in Unity Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UNTY ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. With 43...
UNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|