United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (USLM): Price and Financial Metrics
USLM Stock Summary
- United States Lime & Minerals Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.38% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of United States Lime & Minerals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- USLM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USLM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USPH, KE, MGPI, DHIL, and WHD.
- USLM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United States Lime & Minerals Inc's official web site, go to www.uslm.com.
USLM Stock Price Chart More Charts
USLM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.94||52-week high||$104.00|
|Prev. close||$85.32||52-week low||$70.72|
|Day high||$86.36||Avg. volume||3,006|
|50-day MA||$90.47||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$84.68||Market Cap||482.38M|
United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (USLM) Company Bio
United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. manufactures and supplies lime and limestone products in the United States. It operates in two segments, Lime and Limestone Operations, and Natural Gas Interests. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
USLM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for United States Lime & Minerals Inc. To summarize, we found that United States Lime & Minerals Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of United States Lime & Minerals Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.44% -- higher than only 2.53% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 3.19% of its sector Basic Materials.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 5.89% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|