United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (USLM): Price and Financial Metrics
USLM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$190.88||52-week high||$193.20|
|Prev. close||$191.00||52-week low||$102.12|
|Day high||$190.88||Avg. volume||4,279|
|50-day MA||$167.45||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$142.22||Market Cap||1.09B|
USLM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USLM POWR Grades
- USLM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USLM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- USLM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
USLM Stock Summary
- USLM's went public 33.19 years ago, making it older than 86.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of UNITED STATES LIME & MINERALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for UNITED STATES LIME & MINERALS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 10.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USLM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESP, ASLE, PRPO, MC, and BYRN.
- Visit USLM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uslm.com.
USLM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, USLM's price/sales ratio is 147.06% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- USLM's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USLM.
USLM Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 12.51%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.45%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 47.59%.
The table below shows USLM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USLM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USLM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.73% of graded US stocks.
- USLM's asset turnover comes in at 0.628 -- ranking 7th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- MLM, OPNT, and USAU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USLM.
The table below shows USLM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (USLM) Company Bio
United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. manufactures and supplies lime and limestone products in the United States. It operates in two segments, Lime and Limestone Operations, and Natural Gas Interests. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
USLM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USLM Latest Social Stream
View Full USLM Social Stream
Latest USLM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED STATES LIME & MINERALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USLM as an investment opportunity.
Do United States Lime & Minerals' (NASDAQ:USLM) Earnings Warrant Your Attention?
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Estimating The Fair Value Of United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (NASDAQ:USLM)
Key Insights United States Lime & Minerals' estimated fair value is US$199 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
10 Small-Cap Mining Stocks Hedge Funds Are Avoiding
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten small-cap mining stocks hedge funds are avoiding. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Small-Cap Mining Stocks Hedge Funds Are Avoiding. The global economy is highly interlinked as it relies on thousands of firms scattered all over the world to make both basic […]
United States Lime & Minerals Reports First Quarter 2023 Results and Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
DALLAS, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (NASDAQ: USLM) today reported first quarter 2023 results: The Company’s revenues in the first quarter 2023 were $66.8 million, compared to $50.9 million in the first quarter 2022, an increase of $15.9 million, or 31.2%. Lime and limestone revenues were $66.5 million in the first quarter 2023, compared to $50.3 million in the first quarter 2022, an increase of $16.2 million, or 32.3%. The increase in revenues in the firs
United States Lime & Minerals (NASDAQ:USLM) shareholders have earned a 18% CAGR over the last five years
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
USLM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USLMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United States Lime & Minerals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
United States Lime & Minerals Inc (USLM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United States Lime & Minerals Inc (USLM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United States Lime & Minerals Inc (USLM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...