United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (USLM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USLM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where USLM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USLM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- USLM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
USLM Stock Summary
- For USLM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 14.75% of US equities we're observing.
- USLM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.54%, United States Lime & Minerals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to USLM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CERS, USAS, IRTC, VUZI, and SGA.
- USLM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United States Lime & Minerals Inc's official web site, go to www.uslm.com.
USLM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USLM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.82||52-week high||$156.00|
|Prev. close||$143.20||52-week low||$66.02|
|Day high||$144.82||Avg. volume||8,008|
|50-day MA||$142.19||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$114.93||Market Cap||818.96M|
United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (USLM) Company Bio
United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. manufactures and supplies lime and limestone products in the United States. It operates in two segments, Lime and Limestone Operations, and Natural Gas Interests. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
USLM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for United States Lime & Minerals Inc. To summarize, we found that United States Lime & Minerals Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for United States Lime & Minerals Inc ended up being:
- As a business, USLM is generating more cash flow than just 23.14% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 3.93% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- USLM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
USLM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USLM Latest Social Stream
View Full USLM Social Stream
Latest USLM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United States Lime & Minerals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USLM as an investment opportunity.
United States Lime & Minerals Reports First Quarter 2021 Results and Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
DALLAS, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (NASDAQ: USLM) today reported first quarter 2021 results: The Company’s revenues in the first quarter 2021 were $41.7 million, compared to $38.4 million in the first quarter 2020, an increase of $3.2 million, or 8.4%. The Company’s revenues from its lime and limestone operations in the first quarter 2021 were $41.4 million, compared to $38.2 million in the first quarter 2020, an increase of $3.1 million, or 8.2%. Carthage Crushed Limestone (“Carthage”), which the Company acquired on July 1, 2020, contributed $2.2 million to the Company’s lime and limestone revenues for the first quarter 2021. The increase in Company revenues in the first quarter 2021, compared to the first quarter 2020, resulted primarily fro...
Photo by AlasdairJames/E+ via Getty Images Introduction United States Lime & Minerals (USLM) is a producer of lime and limestone products which are used in the construction sector as well as the oil and gas services industries. The business model is pretty simple: the company mines the limestone from its...
United States Lime & Minerals (NASDAQ:USLM) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 181% Total Return On Their Investment
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
US Lime & Minerals (NASDAQ:USLM) declared a dividend payable on March 12, 2021 to its shareholders as of January 29, 2021. It was also announced that shareholders of US Lime & Minerals's stock as of February 19, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for US Lime & Minerals will be on February 18, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is at $0.16. That equates to a dividend yield of 0.52% at current price levels. The Significance Of An Ex-Dividend Date Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business ...
USLM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USLMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United States Lime & Minerals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
United States Lime & Minerals Inc (USLM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United States Lime & Minerals Inc (USLM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United States Lime & Minerals Inc (USLM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch