United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. (USLM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- USLM's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 45.51%.
- USLM reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.57% over the past 5.51 years.
- Free cash flow for USLM has a compound average growth rate of 64.76%, which is higher than 90.85% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with USLM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: APO, BDX, VMW, CLPR and ESS.
USLM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding United States Lime & Minerals Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 14.82% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of USLM, investors may wish to consider are:
- USLM's market cap is about 642 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 4.43% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of 14.82%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 78.63% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, USLM has a discount rate lower than 78.63% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, United States Lime & Minerals Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 97.61% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
USLM Dividend Chart
USLM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
USLM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on USLM dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on United States Lime & Minerals Inc and its dividends:
United States Lime & Minerals Inc Common Stock (USLM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for United States Lime & Minerals Inc (USLM) - Dividend Investor
United States Lime & Minerals Inc (USLM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha