UNITIL Corporation (UTL): Price and Financial Metrics
UTL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Unitil Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Unitil Corp is higher than it is for about 87.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UTL is more volatile than merely 11.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Unitil Corp are MGEE, SR, SB, IDA, and OPI.
- UTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unitil Corp's official web site, go to unitil.com.
UTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.42||52-week high||$61.86|
|Prev. close||$43.90||52-week low||$32.80|
|Day high||$44.60||Avg. volume||61,672|
|50-day MA||$42.40||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$42.09||Market Cap||666.92M|
UNITIL Corporation (UTL) Company Bio
Unitil Corporation distributes electricity in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and natural gas in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Hampton, New Hampshire.
UTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTL Latest Social Stream
View Full UTL Social Stream
Latest UTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unitil Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTL as an investment opportunity.
Analyst Estimates: Here's What Brokers Think Of Unitil Corporation (NYSE:UTL) After Its Yearly Report
It's been a good week for Unitil Corporation ( NYSE:UTL ) shareholders, because the company has just released its...
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Tom Meissner became the CEO of Unitil Corporation ( NYSE:UTL ) in 2018, and we think it's a good time to look at the...
Good afternoon, and thank you for joining us to discuss Unitil Corporation's Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results. Speaking on the call today will be Tom Meissner, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Bob Hevert, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.
UTL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UTLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Unitil Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!