Utah Medical Products, Inc. (UTMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UTMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where UTMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UTMD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- UTMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
UTMD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Utah Medical Products Inc is higher than it is for about merely 7.43% of US stocks.
- UTMD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.92% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Utah Medical Products Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UTMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANTE, NTWK, CO, SLQT, and TRT.
- Visit UTMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.utahmed.com.
UTMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, UTMD's price/sales ratio is 38.33% lower, now standing at 7.
- Over the past 243 months, UTMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.
- UTMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UTMD.
UTMD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.56%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.02%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 32.01%.
The table below shows UTMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UTMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UTMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.24% of graded US stocks.
- UTMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.409 -- ranking 115th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IART, NSPR, and NUVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UTMD.
The table below shows UTMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UTMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.00||52-week high||$95.64|
|Prev. close||$89.99||52-week low||$77.80|
|Day high||$91.77||Avg. volume||10,462|
|50-day MA||$87.65||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$87.38||Market Cap||324.49M|
Utah Medical Products, Inc. (UTMD) Company Bio
Utah Medical Products, Inc. develops, manufactures, and distributes medical devices for the healthcare industry. The companys labor and delivery/obstetrics, including fetal monitoring accessories, vacuum-assisted delivery systems, and other obstetrical tools; and neonatal intensive care products, such as DISPOSA-HOOD, an infant respiratory hood, as well as DELTRAN PLUS, a blood pressure monitoring system. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Midvale, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
UTMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTMD Latest Social Stream
View Full UTMD Social Stream
Latest UTMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Utah Medical Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTMD as an investment opportunity.
The board of Utah Medical Products, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UTMD ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.28 per share...
If you want to know who really controls Utah Medical Products, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UTMD ), then you'll have to look at the...
Summers Value Partners on Utah Medical (UTMD): “We Believe the Company’s Business is Poised to Rebound”
Summers Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its “Summers Value Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly return of 13.6% net of fees, was recorded by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, outpacing the Russell 2000 Index return of 4.1% and the […]
Global Postpartum Hemorrhage Treatment Devices Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Bactiguard, Program for Appropriate Technology In Health (Path), Davol, R. Bard, Ge Healthcare, Cook Medical, Inpress Technologies, Becton Dickinson, 3rd Stone Design, Zoex Niasg, Teleflex Incorporated, Utah Medical Products
The report on Global Postpartum Hemorrhage Treatment Devices Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a 
Salt Lake City, Utah, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- The second calendar quarter (2Q) of 2021 financial results were dramatically different from 2Q 2020 because 2Q 2020 results were the low point of Utah Medical Products, Inc.s (Nasdaq: UTMD) performance during the COVID-19 pandemic, during a time when there were restrictions on so-called nonessential medical procedures. Therefore, UTMD management reports quarterly income statement results compared to the same periods not only in 2021 compared to 2020, but also compared to 2019. The Companys stated objective in 2021 has been to try to fully recover back to its 2019 financial performance. Please see the income statements for all three years on the last page.
UTMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UTMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Utah Medical Products Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Utah Medical Products Inc (UTMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Utah Medical Products Inc (UTMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Utah Medical Products Inc (UTMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch