Utah Medical Products, Inc. (UTMD): Price and Financial Metrics
UTMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.12||52-week high||$109.50|
|Prev. close||$99.29||52-week low||$80.10|
|Day high||$99.98||Avg. volume||8,547|
|50-day MA||$94.41||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$91.84||Market Cap||352.35M|
UTMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UTMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where UTMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- UTMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UTMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
UTMD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC is higher than it is for about merely 7.32% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 8.3% of US stocks.
- The volatility of UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 1.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UTMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EM, MITQ, TEDU, KAI, and TRT.
- UTMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC's official web site, go to www.utahmed.com.
UTMD Valuation Summary
- UTMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.1; this is 0.83% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- UTMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UTMD.
UTMD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.56%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.33%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.48%.
The table below shows UTMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UTMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UTMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.62% of graded US stocks.
- UTMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.409 -- ranking 115th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NSPR, NUVA, and APT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UTMD.
The table below shows UTMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Utah Medical Products, Inc. (UTMD) Company Bio
Utah Medical Products, Inc. develops, manufactures, and distributes medical devices for the healthcare industry. The companys labor and delivery/obstetrics, including fetal monitoring accessories, vacuum-assisted delivery systems, and other obstetrical tools; and neonatal intensive care products, such as DISPOSA-HOOD, an infant respiratory hood, as well as DELTRAN PLUS, a blood pressure monitoring system. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Midvale, Utah.
UTMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UTMD Latest Social Stream
View Full UTMD Social Stream
Latest UTMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UTAH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UTMD as an investment opportunity.
Utah Medical Products (NASDAQ:UTMD) shareholders have earned a 14% return over the last year
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But investors can...
Utah Medical Products' (NASDAQ:UTMD) Dividend Will Be $0.295
Utah Medical Products, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UTMD ) will pay a dividend of $0.295 on the 6th of July. This means that the...
Utah Medical Products, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
Utah Medical Products, Inc. (Nasdaq:UTMD) announces that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of twenty-nine and one-half cents ($.295) per share of common stock payable on July 6, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 16, 2023.
Utah Medical Products, Inc. Reports Financial Performance for First Quarter 2023
SALT LAKE CITY, UT, April 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - In the first calendar quarter (1Q) of 2023, Utah Medical Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTMD) attained financial results consistent with achieving its goals previously announced for calendar year 2023. Summary of results. The following is a summary comparison of 1Q 2023 with 1Q 2022 income statement measures: Revenues (Sales):+ 1.6%Gross Profit (GP):+ 4.1%Operating Income (OI):( 1.9%)Net Income (NI):+19.2%Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Utah Medical Products, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:UTMD) Stock's On An Uptrend: Are Strong Financials Guiding The Market?
Utah Medical Products (NASDAQ:UTMD) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 6.6...
UTMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UTMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Utah Medical Products Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Utah Medical Products Inc (UTMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Utah Medical Products Inc (UTMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Utah Medical Products Inc (UTMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...