Utah Medical Products, Inc. (UTMD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: UTMD reports less variability in its cash flow than 95.06% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that UTMD has less fluctuation in its price than 99.2% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, UTMD has returned $4,112,000 US dollars, more than just 12.82% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UTMD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ACI, GPC, EMKR, HNI and GME.
UTMD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UTMD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 23.17% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UTMD, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 5.92% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector, UTMD is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 5.45% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for UTMD, approximately 93.55% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
UTMD Dividend Chart
UTMD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UTMD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UTMD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Utah Medical Products Inc and its dividends:
Utah Medical Products Inc Common Stock (UTMD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Utah Medical Products Inc (UTMD) - Dividend Investor
Utah Medical Products Inc (UTMD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha